Determined little rascal

How Exo's nerd won his high school crush

Tao took one look at his buddy's face and chuckled, shaking his head.

''Buddy, you've got it bad !'' he laughed. Accepting the fact, Kris sighed heavily. 

Looking at his friend, an idea popped into mind. A mischievous grin spread across Tao's face.

He hesitated; but went on .

'' Buddy, i understand. But she's the most popular girl in school. And you look like a geek, she'll never give you a second glance. Besides, she's got Onew Sunbae, why would she need you ?'' Tao blurted out .

Kris pondered over the situation and gave his signature face. Tao's right; why would beautiful Jessica consider him-the geeky looking guy,when she already has Onew, the oh so popular senior ? But Kris was too infatuated to give up. Heck, he couldn't give up.

''This there anyway for me to get close to her ? '' Kris pressed .

'' Well, she is in cheer leading,'' answered Tao. '' But since you're so in love with her, i'll give you a small suggestion,' he continued, eyes twinkling with amusement and delight. 

He leaned towards the new student and whispered softly '' How about getting a makeover ?''

Kris gave him his signature face, again. 

'' I know it sounds funny,'' Tao stated, giving Kris a shrug. '' But at least she will notice you when you dress like you belong to our generation , who knows? Maybe you could turn some heads,'' Tao reasoned.

''The neighboring aunties always did say i could dress better than this to show off my hidden good looks,'' mused Kris .

Hmmmm......

Woot ! Chapter 3 done ! Don't worry if you're confuse about what's going on. Your find out in the later chapters ;)