I am a rapper

How Exo's nerd won his high school crush

''Students, attention please ! '' Miss Lee, the class teacher, called out. It was the first day of school and after a long term break ,everyone was grudgingly reluctant to be back in school again. They were, however, glad to see their best friends. Eagerly, girls gathered in a corner to exchange details of their holiday in foreign countries and the amount of shopping they had done while the boys pumped fist and greeted each other warmly. As soon as the class quieten down , Miss Lee began her speech.

''Alright class, welcome back on the first day of school,'' she started. Instantly, the class let out a dreaded groan.

''We have a new student joining us this year, his name is Kris.'' Miss Lee said, gesturing to an unfamiliar male student.

He was nerdy looking: a pair of thick black rimmed specs rested on his face while his trousers were held up by suspenders which should be only worn during the time of your grandparents.His raven hair neatly combed back. 

''Kris had just transferred here from Canada, i hope that everyone would be able to guide him during this time here as a student in SM High Art School.'' Miss Lee said. SM High Art School was one of the most prestigious art school in the country; the other two was JYP (Jin's Young People) School and Art School of YG (Youth Group).

Despite the stereotype of nerds being shy, the new student took a confident step forward to introduce himself.

''Hi, my name is Kris. My area of study here is rapping. Nice to-'' Kris started. 

But before he could finish his introduction, the class erupted into raucous laughter. 

Rapper ? Him ? HaHa !

'' Poor guy'' thought Tao, the only student who didn't laugh. Tao was studying rapping as well. He didn't know the guy, but he felt bad that the new student was being laughed at on his first day.

However, Kris didn't felt embarrassed nor sorry for himself. He simply walked to the empty seat beside down and sat down, his face indifferent. 

Deciding to be nice, Tao wanted to help the new guy on his first day.

''Hey, I'm Tao. I'm studying rapping as well, you wanna join me later for recess ?'' he asked while offering his hand out.

Kris studied the boy; he had a friendly smile, yet his eyes had a certain fierceness to it. 

''why not ?'' thought Kris. Kris took his hand and shook it firmly.

This is first chapter ! Hope you like it ! And don't take the name of the high schools too seriously i just thought of it for fun.