Chapter 8

Freeze!You are mine!

Ji Eun got on her tip toes and took a glance into the music room through the small glass frame.She was at the Infinite boys usual hang out place after class which is in the music room.Nara was more than willing to tell her where they are after Ji Eun told her she would apologize to Woohyun.True to her words,the seven boys are there.

She saw Woohyun sitting at one of the corner with his eyes closed,his lips moving as he was singing to the melody that Myungsoo played with his guitar.His right eye was still swollen and the purplish,blue mark was still evident around it.Her eyes shifted to the two boys who were dancing in the middle while Sunggyu applause continuously for their great effort.*What are they?Performers or something?*.”Hoya!Great spin!!”,he heard the leader praising the tough looking boy.

Ji Eun finally got back to her feet and clenched her sweaty palms into a fist.The only way she can get into the university is by convincing the annoying jerk in the room and no matter how unwilling she is,she had to force herself to do it.She breathed in a deep breath and raised her shoulders in confidence before bursting the door open.

Everyone stopped doing what they were doing as they stared at her in disbelief.Woohyun seemed not to notice her yet as his eyes were still closed but a frown appeared in the space between his brows when he realised Myungsoo’s sweet melody wasn’t filling his ears anymore.”L,why did you stop playing?”,he mumbled in frustration as he shoot up from his seat,his eyes fixed at the shocked L.

Woohyun noticed everyone was quiet and the atmosphere in the room had somehow changed.He followed his friends’ gaze towards the door.”What the?!”,his eyes widened and he took a few steps backwards,banging the chair he was sitting earlier in the process.Ji Eun almost laughed out loud when she saw how afraid and shock was him to see her.”What are you doing here?!”,Woohyun covered his eye with his hand and held out his another hand as a sign for her to get away from him.

“Are you here to punch our hyung again?”,the maknae looked at her with a disapproving look.”Oh hoooo,you look y in that shorts,baby”,Sungyeol grinned as his eyes scanned her up and down.Ji Eun shot him a look and Sungyeol immediately zipped his mouth shut and returned to his seat.

“You”,Ji Eun jabbed a finger towards Woohyun.”I need to talk to you personally”.Woohyun blinked his eyes repeatedly as he tried to get what she said into his mind.He snorted in disbelief when his mind finally processed her words.”What?So that you can punch me again?”,he laughed sarcastically.”I am here to apologize”,she said through gritted teeth.Those words were the hardest things she had ever said in her whole life.

“Mwoh?!”,Dongwoo started to laugh as he clutched on his stomach.”My gosh,I am starting to like this girl”,he smacked Hoya’s back,a little bit too hard.Hoya glared at him and pushed his shoulder so hard that he banged his head on the wall.”Ouch!!Howon,you have to slow down with those muscles you have!”,he rubbed his hurting head with a pout.

Sunggyu eyed Ji Eun with his arms crossed.”Woohyun,I think you should talk to her.Afterall she is here to apologize”,Sunggyu suggested.”Hyung!Didnt you see what she have done to my eye?!”,Woohyun pointed at his swollen eye,shouting.”Yes,that’s why I said she is here to apologize.You have to hear her or people would assume you are just a rich,spoiled brat”,Sunggyu nodded.Ji Eun was kind of glad that there is someone like Sunggyu in his range of friends.

“I am not a rich,spoiled brat and you know that,hyung”,Woohyun snapped.”Only I know,they know but she doesn’t”,Sunggyu shrugged.”Hyung is right”,Myungsoo agreed at he played a random tone using his guitar.”Go and talk to her.And get her number for me”,Sungyeol winked at Woohyun,half whispering his last sentence.

Woohyun scowled as he looked at Ji Eun.With a sigh,he walked towards the exit.He walked pass Ji Eun,purposely bumping into her shoulder as he trudged out from the room.Ji Eun stared at his back with a confused look.”Go.He will talk to you”,Sunggyu smiled warmly at her as he gestured at the leaving Woohyun.Ji Eun gave Sunggyu an acknowledging nod before running towards Woohyun.

--

Ji Eun had her arms crossed as she looked at the guy standing few feet away from her in disbelief.*Does he really have to act so cowardly?*.”Spill whatever you want to say.I have no time for stupid talk”,Woohyun purposely coughed in between his sentence,hoping he could hide the fear he was feeling for her.

“Look”,Ji Eun took a step forward.Before she could continue her sentence,Woohyun quickly got on his defensive pose as if he is ready to fight with her.”I will punch you back this time!Don’t think I don’t hit woman!”,he shrieked and held out his obviously powerless fist.Ji Eun mentally face palmed herself.*Must he really do this?*.”I am sorry for what I have done,okay?I was…a little bit lost back then”,she sighed and stared right at him with her round,doe eyes.*Be patient,Ji Eun.For the sake of Ji Sung and for the sake of my future life.*

Woohyun scrutinized her with curiosity spelled on his expression.*Is she being serious?*.”I have to get back in the university.No matter what,and I know you are the only one who could do that”,she muttered.Woohyun just smirked at her words.*That’s why she is being a calm puppy in front of me now*.”And why should I do that?After what you have done to my eye!”,he pointed to his eyes furiously.

“Please”,Ji Eun whispered with her hands tightly clenched together behind her.Ji Eun really think she got acting talent.She thought some tears would make him go softer on her,and dang,there goes those crystal like tears swimming in her eyes.”Are you crying?”,Woohyun took a step forward hesitantly.The one thing he scared the most was girls’ tears,of course other than being punched by Ji Eun.

Ji Eun purposely sniffed loudly and wiped the tears away from her eyes as she looked away.She could see that Woohyun started to waver.He would give in any moment now.”Okay,okay!!Stop crying!”,Woohyun groaned.If anyone pass by them now,people would definitely think wrongly of him.”So,that means you will put me back in the university now?!”,she beamed brightly,a little bit too fast in changing her emotions.

“Even if I don’t want to,I have to”,he grumbled.”Please,I beg you.I will do anything or everything you ask of me!”,Ji Eun didn’t realise those words she blurted without much thoughts could bring her a life of hell.Something flicked in Woohyun’s mind and a mischevious,evil expression overtook his face.He walked towards her with those evil plans running in his brain and bent down to meet her eyes as soon as he is right in front of her.

Ji Eun felt herself trying to hold her breath as she admired his coffee,brown beautiful orbs despite his ugly,swollen eyes*Why does college guys make me look like some fan girl?*.”Anything and everything I ask of you?”,he put both his hands into the pockets of his jeans and his upper lips.That was enough to make any girl faint for his iness.Ji  Eun found herself slowly nodding as she swallowed the nervous lump in .

“Very well”,his eyes rolled away momentarily from her face before staring back right at hers.”You”,he pointed his finger at Ji Eun.”Will be my slave until I am satisfied.No matter where,when and how I call for you,you have to come to me,right away”.

 

-END-

Comments!!^^