Chapter 11

Freeze!You are mine!

“Aigooo”,Ji  Eun massaged her shoulder.”Nam Woohyun is really messing with you,huh?”,Nara looked at her roommate sympathetically.”He made me scrub the music room till it’s pristine shine.Do you think that’s just messing with me?”,she groaned.”I will ask Yeol oppa to get you some ointment later.He gets good medicine from the pharmacy”,Nara said.Ji Eun just nodded appreciatively.

The girls walked into their homeroom for the day with Ji Eun still massaging her hurting shoulder.Nara was babbling about the newest scandal in the college.Ji Eun was listening to it half-heartedly when suddenly an awefully familiar voice called her name.

“Oi!Jung Yui!Oi!!!”,Woohyun waved in his seat with the Infinite boys grinning at her smugly.Ji Eun felt her body froze and her shoulders slumped in defeat.Does she really have to go through Nam Woohyun’s torturing on her first class of the day?

Unlike her tough,repulsive self,Ji Eun just gave the boys a weak smile before sauntering towards her seat with Nara.Nara gave the boys a look and stuck her tongue out at them when she noticed they weren’t looking.Of course,she didn’t dare to do it in front of them.She didn’t have such guts to offend them.

“Why isn’t she fighting back like she used to today?”,Woohyun wondered and took a look at the shrinking Ji Eun.”Everyone gets tired after doing something frequently,hyung.Besides,I don’t think anyone would have the strength to talk to you after cleaning our music room to that extent”,Myungsoo groaned.

“I still can’t forget her embarrass look in the hotel that day,hyung…”,Sungjong sighed.Watching his hyungs laughing at an innocent girl wasn’t such a happy thing,you see.He was haunted by her despair look as though she had cursed him.”I agree with you,Sungjongie”,L patted the maknae’s shoulder.He was glad someone was finally standing by his side.

“What do you have in the store for her today,Woohyun?”,Hoya nudged his shoulder and winked at him suggestively.Woohyun looked back to see Ji Eun covering her face with her hoodie and smirked.”You will see”.

The chair beside Ji Eun squeaked as a new weight sat on it.She pulled down her hoodie a little bit to see who it was and sighed in relief when she saw the familiar,handsome figure.”Oh,it’s just you,grease wolf”,she straightened up.

“Of course it’s just me.Are  you expecting someone else?I can leave the seat,unwillingly,of course”,he started to stand up from Ji  Eun grabbed his arms.Kris felt a tinge of electricity running through his spine when her soft hand came contact with his skin.”Sit”,she looked at him sternly.

Kris shook his head in amusement but sat down anyways.”Zhao An,Nara.Zhao An,Yui”,Luhan greeted with his thick Chinese accent.”Morning!”,the girls greeted back.

The professor came in and began his lecture.Ji Eun shrank back down in her seat for she was too tired to even bother pretending to listen to the lecture.Her eyelids felt heavy but the sore,painful feeling in her shoulder was stopping her from sleeping.

“Are you alright?”,Kris put the back of his palm on her forehead.Kris was expecting her to push his hands away but instead,she let him.The feeling of his warm hand on her forehead was comfortable.”Yeah..just..sleepy..”,she mumbled drowsily.

Kris smiled as he looked at her sleepy state.She was trying hard to keep her eyes open and that made her even cuter.Kris sat up straighter and slightly pushed her head so that she could rest on his shoulder.Her head dropped on his shoulder and Kris made sure she slept in a comfortable position.

They went on with Ji Eun sleeping on his shoulder and Kris enjoying the feeling of her leaning on him.His friends,including Nara were talking about them the whole time but Kris didn’t care.

Suddenly,Ji Eun’s phone beeped loudly and she was awakened by the vibrate in her pocket.Her eyes opened almost instantly as she dug her pocket for her phone.Kris’s eyebrows creased into the frown as he watched her searching for her phone as if something was very urgent and important.

Kris leaned backwards and tried to see what was so important till she had to check her message almost so immediately.Was it her boyfriend?He didn’t get to see who the sender was but he managed to catch a glimpse of the content.It had something to do with dancing in the class while the lecturer is around.

He could see Ji Eun’s eyes enlarging as she read the content and he knew something was happening.Ji Eun was looking around as though she was searching for someone.Her actions showed that she was obviously in a panic state.

“Alright,I think that’s all for today”,the professor shut his book and looked at the crowd of students.Ji Eun was contemplating real hard whether she should do it or not.When the professor finally stated that he was going out from the class,she started to rush towards the front of the class to do whatever Woohyun instructed her.

But someone was faster than her.Kris dashed pass her and reached the front of the class even before she could.”Professor!!”,he shouted before he could leave.The professor turned back to look at him and Kris began to dance funnily.

Everyone started laughing as Kris danced to the choreography of Crayon Pop’s Bar Bar Bar.Ji Eun stared at him in wonder,blinking her eyes as if she couldn’t believe what she was seeing.Imagining the cool,handsome Kris dancing funnily was already burdening,not to mention seeing it live on spot.

The Infinite boys were guffawing very loudly too except for one person.Woohyun was looking at Kris with the angriest expression if it was possible.*Who does he think he is to do the things I ask on her behalf?!

--

During lunch,Kris had already became the hot topic of the day.Everyone was busy discussing about what he did in class and some of them even recorded it and put it up on net.The professor turned red in anger as he thought he was mocking him so Kris was giving detention after school.

But Kris didn’t mind.He acted nonchalantly as if nothing had happened and smiled at everyone who was laughing at him.Ji Eun took a sip of her soup and looked up at Kris again.She didn’t understand why he did that.Even if he saw her messages,he wasn’t supposed to do on her behalf too.

“Kris”,Chanyeol was calling his name for the umpteenth time.Watching his own best friend doing something so embarrassing wasn’t pleasing at all.Luhan couldn’t even stop laughing the moment he saw Kris’s face so he wasn’t sitting down with them for lunch.”Why did you do that?”,Chanyeol continued.

“What?”,Kris put in a spoonful of the bibimbap and smiled delightly at the taste.”Korean rice is always the best”,he praised genuinely.”I don’t understand why you suddenly dance in the class either,Kris…”,Nara scratched her head.

“It was just for fun”,Kris laughed.”Really”,he tried to sound convince.”Right,Yui?”,he looked at her meaningfully.Ji Eun felt herself softening.Looking at his expression,she knew he did that for her.

While staring back at Kris appreciatively where he had hoped for her to let him know the truth about everything,Ji Eun felt vibrate in her phone again.She took out her phone and saw the caller ID.’Old geezer’.

*Why is the old hag calling at this time?*,she wondered but got up to leave for the call anyways.”I will be right back”,she excused herself as quickly as possible to answer her phone call somewhere far away.

When she had walked far enough from the crowd,she quickly answered the call.”Hello?”,she greeted warily.”Ji Eun?”,Juwon sounded urgent.”Yeah,it’s me”,she verified.”I have something to say.You have to listen carefully”,he breathed.

“Yes,yes.I am listening”,she said.

“Be ready.I got information that the killer will appear tonight”.

 

-END-

Ohooo~~~Please comments!!!:D