Chapter 3

Freeze!You are mine!

“Protect a man?No one would ever believe me if I said an ahjussi arrested me and requested me to protect a man”,Ji Eun snorted and took out a set of keys from her backpack.She unlocked the door to her shabby looking apartment and threw her sneakers off her feet.”I am home”,she mumbled tiredly,although there weren’t anyone in the house.Ji Sung only come back few times a week and today must be the day where he would stay out and get wasted over and over again.

After a simple meal and a warm shower,Ji Eun sat herself on the bed and started to dry her black,silky hair with a towel,wrapping it around her neck after she was done doing so.Her eyes narrowed towards her backpack that was rested at the corner and a sigh escaped from her lips.She got up reluctantly from her bed and started to fumble through her backpack,looking for something.

Seconds later,she took out a folder from her backpack and threw it on the ground.Her eyebrows were immediately pinched into an annoyed frown as she eyed the ‘FBI’ wordings that were printed neatly on the cover.”Private and confidential my foot”,she scoffed and flipped the folder open.

Printed on the papers that were in the folder was the profile and everything she needed to know about the anonymous man she was suppose to protect.”Woahhh,over billions for their company yearly income?This guy must be filthy rich”,she said,amazed.

“Nam Woohyun”,she held the photo of the man in between her index finger and thumb.”He does look..quite handsome”,she raised one of her brow,not wanting to admit that he actually looked incredibly good.”But..why does he look awfully familiar?”.

--

“You never said I have to wear a dress!!”,Ji Eun screamed while trying to struggle out from the stylists’ grasp.”Sorry,girl.Its part of the mission”,Juwon shrugged as he gestured the stylists to continue what they were suppose to do.

Few days after she agreed to be an undercover agent for the FBI,Juwon had contacted her to meet in the headquarter for further explaination about her mission.Ji Eun thought it would probably be just a small meeting but hell,she didn’t know what she would go through.Right at the moment she entered the headquarter with small,caution steps,there were already a group of people waiting for her at the side.The moment they saw her figure,they started to drag her to a somewhat like a dressing room and proceeded measuring her from her head to her toes.Then,they opened a massive wardrobe which Ji Eun actually thought it was a room and started picking out a few clothing which mostly are ‘too feminine’ as addressed by Ji Eun,for her.

“I never agreed to dress up like a ,you old man!!”,Ji Eun accused as one of the stylist slipped the dress into her,starting from the head.Juwon just crossed his legs together as he puffed on his cigarette.Ji Eun’s screaming and complain seemed to be not affecting him although most of her screaming was to curse on him.

“Boss,she is done”,one of the stylist heaved out a deep breath as though he had just fought with a bear.Juwon spun his head towards his opposite direction and he almost chocked at the girl with her new ‘hot’ appearance.”I didn’t know you hide a beautiful girl behind a rude,monster-ish girl”,Juwon blinked.

“What was that suppose to mean?”,Ji Eun grumbled and tugged on the end of her dress.She hadn’t or should I say,didn’t wear a dress before,moreover,for a first timer,to wear such a short-length ones.”If making myself look like a e on the street is part of the mission,I rather let you lock me behind those jail bars”,Ji Eun shoot a look at Juwon.

“Come on!You are going to college!Dont tell me you are wearing your usual track bottom and big,loose T-shirt?”,Juwon showed her his are-you-serious expression.”What’s wrong with track bottoms and my big,loose T-shirt?Those are extremely comfortable”,she wrinkled her nose.

“Argh!!!I suspect you aren’t a woman at all”,Juwon rolled his eyes.”Opps,you are wrong.I am a woman.Just not the y or girlish ones”,Ji Eun smiled innocently.”Sorry to disappoint you,but for this mission,you must be at least presentable which you are now”,he gestured her from head to toe.”Why?”,she frowned.

“Because for you to be able to get near to Nam Woohyun,you got to be a part of his ‘popular gang’.And for you to be a part of it,you got to attract Nam Woohyun’s attention because he never seems to be attracted to any females”,Juwon smirked.

 

-END-

Hey guys!!!I have decided to un-hiatus this fic because...I dont feel like it anymore?:DDDD.Which means,I would be updating this fic like how  I update my others!!!*Throw confetti*

And to start back this fic,I decided to start with a filler chapter(Sorry:().But fear not,I guarantee next chapter would be much more interesting BECAUSE:WARNING,SPOILER AHEAD:

JI EUN IS MEETING WOOHYUN AND KRIS IS GOING TO MAKE HIS FIRST APPEARANCE IN THIS FIC.:D