Chapter 7

Freeze!You are mine!

“Tell me you didn’t just punch Nam Woohyun”,Nara repeated for the umpteenth times as they strolled along the hallway.Everyone was staring at Ji Eun as whispers and insults came along from their mouth.”Nara”,Chanyeol tugged her arms,hoping she would just stop asking.He didn’t want his girlfriend to be punch by her too.

“Tell me,Yui!You didn’t just punch him!”,Nara sighed in frustration.Ji  Eun stopped on her steps and turned to look at her.”I obviously did punch him,Nara.You saw that with your own eyes.So,stop asking me!”,Ji Eun groaned.”Woohyun can just make you disappear from this college with a snap of his fingers,Yui!”,she clicked her fingers together.”I don’t care,Nara.Just leave me alone.I have enough today”,Ji Eun rolled her eyes and walked away from the gang.

On the other side,Woohyun was shocked,angry,furious,annoyed and feeling any possible horrible feelings he could feel at that moment with a hand covering his blue black eyes.”That girl is definitely a fighter”,Dongwoo sounded so amazed.”I can’t believe I can see a day where the mighty Woohyun gets punch by a girl!!”,Hoya exaggerated.”I am starting to doubt whether I should make a move on her.She is hot and everything but…too feisty”,Sungyeol tapped his chin,thinking as if that was the most important at that moment.

“Guys,come on,stop.He is having a hard time already”,Sunggyu frowned at his friends that were teasing him instead of comforting him.”Does it hurt that much,hyung?”,Sungjong looked at Woohyun worriedly.”Do you want to try getting punch in the eye?”,Woohyun snapped.”Sungjong stepped back,mentally hurt.”Hey,he was just being nice.Stop making it like everyone had offended you or something”,Myungsoo gave him a disapproving look and patted at the maknae’s back to comfort him.

Woohyun didn’t bother replying to L.Nobody should tick him off more than he is feeling now or he would burst out in anger.When he finally couldn’t get his mind to settle down,he stood up from his seat with his mind set with a decision.”Woohyun?Where are you going?”,Sunggyu questioned when he saw him walking away.

Woohyun didn’t reply to Sunggyu either and just continued walking towards the destination he wanted to go.The Infinite boys quickly got on their feet and followed after him as well.After some time,they finally realised where he was heading too.”Why is he heading to the principal’s office?”,Myungsoo’s brows raised in curiosity.

Woohyun stood in front of the office with a straight face before knocking on the wooden door.”Come in”,Principal Jung’s voice could be heard.Woohyun twisted the doorknob open and entered the room without hesitation.”Oh,Mr Nam!”he greeted him with much enthusiasm as Woohyun gave him a bow.Of course he had to get on the good side of the son of the main fund sponsor of the college.”What happen to your eyes,son?!”,he exclaimed with a gasp.

“I have a favour to ask”,Woohyun said.”What is it?I will be more willing to help you”,Principal Jung urged.”Expel Jung Yui from the college”.

--

“Jung Yui?”,Principal Jung studied her profile page before turning his eyes back at her face.”Yes.Can I know why am I here?”,Ji Eun muttered her words carefully.”You should have known what you have done on your first day,girl”,he shook his head in disapproval.

Ji Eun felt her palms getting sweaty and the scene of her punching Woohyun appeared in her mind once again.She hoped that Nara’s words from earlier wouldn’t come true.When the message of her being asked by the principal to the office,Nara grew paranoid and kept telling her that she was going to be expelled.That somehow made Ji Eun just a little bit nervous because her mission would fail miserably if she can’t even stay in college.

“We can’t tolerate any violence in this university,I mean none of any other educational institution would want this,Miss Yui”,his voice was stern and firm.*If you could just choose to punch someone else other than Nam Woohyun,you might probably be forgiven for it was just your first offend.But too bad,you have to do it on the person that could affect the whole university with only his words*.”I am afraid I can’t do anything else but to expel you from here,Miss Yui”,he blurted with a sympathetic look.

“But sir,I can explain.I can-“,Ji Eun tried to continue but Principal Jung stopped her.”You should pack your bags and leave the university before classes start tomorrow,Miss Yui”,he said before dismissing her from the room.

Ji Eun stood outside his office with many thoughts running and bouncing in her mind.Well,she didn’t mind getting expel from there at all but what would Juwon say when he hear about this?Ji Eun could even imagine him screaming and shouting at her through the phone already.She should just call and see the results for herself rather than thinking about it alone.

She sat on a step of stair and made sure there wasn’t anyone around her before she took her phone out to call him.”Hello?”,a voice answered after the second ring.”Old man?”,she replied.”Oh,hey girl!”,Ji Eun could almost imagined him grinning widely that his mouth could rip open.”How is university life?You saw your target already?I never expect you to call me first though.I thought of calling you tomorrow”,he chuckled.

“We have a good news and a bad news.Which one do you want to hear first?”,she sighed in the phonecall.”Something is fishy…let me hear the good ones first”,he said warily.

”The good news is that..Nam Woohyun would definitely have his full attention on me”.

“That’s great!It means you can always be by his side to protect him then!”.

“Can you promise me something?”.

“Of course I would,girl!You did so well on your first day already!I can expect more from you after this”,he proudly laughed.Ji Eun just had to cringe when she heard her laughter.What would he think when he heard the bad news…?

“Promise me you won’t get mad after hearing the bad news”,she mumbled.

“Of course!I know the news won’t be that bad.What is it?You spend all the cash on the first day?”.

“The bad news was..”,Ji Eun held her breath.”I am expelled from the university for punching Nam Woohyun’s right eye”,she heaved out a heavy breath with her eyes tightly shut together.

There was a long silence in the phone call and Ji Eun even had to check the screen to make sure the call was still on.”Old man?Are you still there?”,she played with her fingers as she waited for his reply.

“YOU GOT EXPELLED FOR PUNCHING HIM?!”,his voice suddenly bombarded the speaker.Ji Eun quickly held the phone away from her ear and rubbed her hurting ear.”YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT HIM,YOU CRAZY,VIOLENT LUNATIC TOMBOY”,he screamed.Ji Eun frowned when she heard how he addressed her.

“He was being a jerk,old geezer!I am not a crazy,violent lunatic tomboy for your information”,she still had the guts to fight back.

“Are you the killer send by the other side?”,he suddenly said.”What?”,Ji Eun sounded like she just heard him saying that pigs could fly.”Why on earth did you punch him?!You are supposed to get on his good side and try to find out who is the killer,not convincing him that could probably be the one killing him”,Juwon sighed.There was a repeating ‘thud’ sound and Ji Eun assumed Juwon was hitting his head on the table.

“I told you he was being a jerk”,she snapped.”You would have to withstand whatever he does to you!I don’t care,no matter what you do,either you beg him,you bribe him or neither way,I want you to get back to the university”,he demanded.

“What?!You know that’s impossible.How could I possibly be able to do that?!”,she growled.”You fail and I will make sure you and your brother would spend the rest of your life living miserably under me.Even if you have to be his slave or maid,make sure he puts you back in the uni.Call me after you accomplish and I am serious when I say I would make your life miserable”,he assured before cutting the line.

“I hate you,you stupid, old man!!!!!”,she shouted at her phone angrily.Too bad,only the sound of the dead line greeted her anger.”What am I suppose to do that?”,she ruffled her already messy hair,her lips pouting.

 

-END-

Please just leave some commentsssss.T~T