Chapter 10

Freeze!You are mine!

The automatic glass door slid open and Ji Eun entered with her cheeks red.Her chest heaved up and down in a fast pace for running too much.Sweats were dribbling down from her forehead as she looked around her to search for Woohyun.

3.39p.m,she glanced at her phone as she ran around the lobby.”Where the heck is him?!”,she grumbled,her eyes darted to her left and right speedily.Her eyes stopped when she saw a familiar silhouette sitting in the hotel bar through the clear glass window.”There he is!”,she brightened and immediately ran into the bar,not minding the waiter who was on standby chasing her from behind.

“Jeju Island sounds like a good place for our summer vacation”,Hoya grinned and swirled his glass of wine around.”Why not the Bu-“,Sungjong was about to suggest another place when all of them heard the waiter shouting for someone.”Miss,you are not allowed to enter here!This is the private lounge for our VIP!”,he fused as he chased over the girl who seemed to be heading towards the Infinite’s table.

Woohyun’s eyes squinted in annoyance as he tried to see what was going on.His eyes widened when he finally realised who it was.Ji Eun was now standing in front of their table,her eyes looking at Woohyun directly.”I am here now.What do you want?”,she stated in a straight tone.”I am sorry,Mr Nam.I tried to stop her but she-“,the waiter tried his best to explain.”It’s okay,she is with us”,Sunggyu gestured the waiter to leave.The waiter bowed and immediately scurried away.

“3.44”,Woohyun started to speak after making sure the exact time.”You are late”.”It’s only for a minute”,she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms together.”Then,I think it’s okay for you to be expelled then?”,he smirked.Ji Eun fisted her hands but didn’t make it obvious till the others could see.She has to be patient no matter what.For the sake of the mission.And for the sake of her future.

“I will try to be punctual next time”,she mumbled.”You really ask her to be your slave?”,Myungsoo asked in disbelief.Woohyun just gave him a knowing smile and continued staring at the flustered girl in front of him.”What are you wearing?”,he was already trying hard not to laugh when he finally saw what she was wearing.

That was when Ji Eun stared down to look at herself.Her floral shorts and a dress shirt.*Seriously?!*.The Infinite boys started to check on her after hearing what Woohyun said.In just a second,everyone started to laugh at her,except for Myungsoo who was disliking how his friends were humiliating an innocent girl.Those people from the other tables were also commenting and insulting her,some were already giggling and laughing.

“Oh my god!!This is my first time seeing someone wearing like that in a 6 stars hotel!”,Dongwoo guffawed as he clutched on Hoya’s shoulder to balance himself from falling for laughing too much.Ji Eun’s cheeks grew even redder,but this time was out of humiliation and embrassment.She didn’t dare to raise her head to look at them for the first time.Her fingers were tangled together,her head was spinning after hearing their laughter ringing in her ears.

“Alright,you may leave”,Woohyun was still laughing.”You gave us a good laugh,really”,he continued.”You look real y wearing those,girl.If we are alone in my apartment,I might have..”,Sungyeol didn’t continue his words to stop his imagination from going too wild.”Why did you even ask her here in the first place,if you are asking her to leave now?”,Myungsoo asked,bewildered.”I thought of letting her sit down here until I think of things to do,but since she gave us so much laughter,I guess I should let her leave”,Woohyun glanced at Ji Eun and started laughing again.

Ji Eun breathed in a deep breath and tried to move her wobbly legs.Although she might have lived through a tough life,she never felt this embarrassed before.She looked around her surrounding,the image of everyone laughing at her like she was a freak filled her eyes.

She turned away from them and started running.Their laughter were still evident in her ears but she didn’t care.She just knew she had to run away from that horrible sight before anyone could see tears flowing down her cheeks.

--

 Ji Eun didn’t return to her room right after she reached the hostel.She didn’t want Nara to see her in that state and started questioning her again.On the other side,she didn’t want anyone to see her weak and vulnerable side.

She went to the small garden where nobody was around.She sat under the tree where the swing was situated.She hugged her knees to her chest and tried to clear her mind.”Stupid Nam Woohyun!!You ultimate useless piece of junk!!”,she threw a big stone to the front.She reached out her leg to kick the swing before rubbing her tears away with the back of her hand.

“You mustn’t cry,Lee Ji Eun”,she sniffled and kicked the swing harder.The swing swung to the front and then to the back in a repeating manner.Ji Eun stared at the swinging swing and rested her cheeks on her arms.Looking at the swing,she felt herself relaxing and calming down.

Suddenly,she heard the sound of twigs snapping.She raised her head and quickly turned around to see who or what it was.”Why is it you again?”,she frowned when she saw the tall,handsome figure beaming down at her.”My instinct told me you are here,so here I am”,Kris’s eyes were twinkling under the setting sun.

Ji Eun just pursed her lips together when she saw Kris approaching her.Kris sat down beside her and stretched his legs out as he rested both his palms on the ground to balance himself.”Its almost dinner time.Why aren’t you in the dorm waiting for food?”,Kris glanced at her.He knew something must be wrong for her to be here but he didn’t know why.

“It’s not your business.Go away”,she shifted away from him and put her chin on her palms.”Did you cry?”,Kris asked,shocked when he saw her tear stained face when the sunlight shone at her.”No!”,she denied.*Is it that obvious?*,she wiped her cheeks.

As she wiped,Kris went in front of her and cupped her cheeks.His fingers grazed her wet skin and he knew he was right.”Why did you cry?”,he wasn’t feeling happy at all.Ji Eun’s eyes enlarged at the sudden closeness and tried to push him away.But Kris held on her tighter and pulled her into his arms.”Yah,what are you doing?!”,she tried to lift her head away from his chest and Kris clasped onto her head to stop her.

“Did someone bully you?I can go beat up that person for you”.

“No!Release me before I kick your ,you stupid grease”.

“You can kick my but I wont release you until you tell me who is the cause of your precious tears on your pretty face”.

Ji Eun felt herself softening at his words.*So this is the feeling of being cared by someone*.Still,she didn’t give into his words.She reached out her hands and punched Kris’s stomach.Kris released her unwillingly and clutched on his hurting stomach.”Ouch…”,he whimpered.

“That’s for taking advantage of me,you ert”,she rubbed her palms together,her lips curling into a smile.She didn’t know why she was smiling either.”Woah,if punching my stomach could make you smile like that again,I don’t mind getting punch the second time”,Kris looked at her with one of his eyes close.

“Tsk”,she grinned and was about to punch him again.Kris quickly dodged away and put his hands on his waist.”It hurts.Really”,he laughed.”You said you don’t mind getting punch by me again,right?”,she held out her fist,beaming.

“I am glad you are smiling again.Crying and sulking really doesn’t suit you”,Kris’s eyes softened as he stared at her.Ji Eun felt his stare boring into her and she cleared ,her cheeks flushed.”Whoever made you cry must be a bastard”,Kris huffed.

*Yes.Nam  Woohyun is a big,stupid bastard*,Ji Eun couldn’t agree more.”It’s late.I have to go now”,Ji Eun stood up and brushed the dust on her legs.”I will see you tomorrow then?”,he held up his palm to high five with her.But of course,Ji Eun just walked pass him without a second glance.

“That’s the payment for getting punch in the stomach for nothing,eh?”,Kris whined and sighed.Suddenly,Ji Eun came back in front of him and raised her head to look at him.Then,she got on her tip toes and reached out her hands to ruffle his hair.”Thanks”,she simply said and walked away.

Kris blinked continuously as he tried to grasp what had just happened.When he finally came back to his senses,he could still feel the warmth of her hands on his hair.He whirled around to see her leaving.”Aish,why is this guy so tall”,he could still hear her complaining.As she disappeared from his sight,the corner of his lips stretched into a small smile.*Jung Yui*.

 

-END-

COMMENTS,PLEASEEE~~~!!!:(