Chapter 1

Freeze!You are mine!

 

A petite figure tapped her watch impatiently and pulled onto the strip of her camera.*Where the heck is him?*,she thought as her teeth gritted in anger.

“Yah!I am here!”,a groggy voice called behind her.”You are super late”,she turned to him and growled.The latter just groaned and fixed his messy hair.”I asked you not to fool around in the club with those y girls anymore,didn’t I?”,she frowned.

“Nonna,stop being such an irritating sister”,he snapped.”Irritating?”,she rolled her eyes.”Lee Ji Sung!!!”,she screamed right into his ears.”Okay,okay!Stop shouting!You are embarrassing me”,Ji Sung murmured and put both his palms out,surrender.

“Shut it!We need to start now.So,stop being a jerk for a moment and get your to work”,she whacked his arms,hard.”Nonna,sometimes I just have the urge to call you hyung.You looked more like a hyung to me”,Ji  Sung grinned.

“One more word from your mouth,I am going to seal your mouth till you don’t have a chance to talk anymore,Lee Ji Sung”,she hissed.”Geez,chill,Lee Ji Eun”,he blinked his eyes and took out his laptop.

--

“The best of the best”,the boy sipped his glass of wine and smiled in satisfaction.”As expected,of course.Its 1988 for godsake”,the small eyed boy boasted.

“I don’t understand why must we have our lunch in a hotel.And drinking a million won wine in the morning”,the boy named,Myungsoo complained.”Its all about enjoying”,Sungjong giggled.

“Woohyun,want to head to the club tonight?”,Hoya wriggled his eyebrows playfully.The boy who sipped his glass of wine earlier,frowned.”You are asking for a beat up.You know Woohyun doesn’t go clubbing”,Dongwoo nudged the ignorant latter.

Woohyun cleared his throat and stood up.”Excuse me.I am heading to the washroom”,he glared at Hoya before walking away.”You are so stupid,hyung”,Sungyeol rolled his eyes.”What?!”,Hoya raised his hands in the air.

“Asking me to go to clubs?Never in my life I am heading into that place”,Woohyun tucked his hands into his pocket,groaning.He looked around his surrounding and checked for the washroom sign.

“Ah,over there”,he nodded when he saw the sign not far away from him.Suddenly,a girl appeared from a pillar beside him.Woohyun didn’t have much time to avoid her as she collided into his chest.

“Hey,you okay?”,Woohyun grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away from his chest,concern.Unfortunately,the girl didn’t respond to his concern like how he expected.

The girl pulled his arms away from her roughly and twisted his arms,causing Woohyun to yelp in pain.”Don’t touch me”,she growled and twisted his arms further behind.

“Okay,okay!Let me go!”,Woohyun cried.The girl pushed him away from her and straightened her shirt while making sure her camera was in a good condition.”Watch where you are going next time”,she warned and glared at him one last time before turning away from him.

Woohyun watched her leaving back,dumbfounded.*What..had just happened?*.He saw the girl sneaking around as she took a couple of photos before disappearing from his sight.”She is definitely a stalker.And a bad one”,he shook his head in disapproval.

--

“Why are you so late?”,Ji Sung’s voice echoed in the walkie talkie.”I bumped into some idiot and he wasted so much of my time”,Ji Eun complained.”Ah,nevermind.Hurry!He is in the 7th floor now”.”Copied”.

Ji Eun didn’t waste any of her time anymore.She dashed to the 7th floor as fast as she can and searched for the room Ji Sung had told her.”Room 7042”,she looked around herself.”Ah,there!”.

“Use the key I gave you earlier.Climb in through the next room.”,Ji Sung’s muffled voice said.Ji Eun immediately entered the key into the room 7041 and went to the window.She looked out from the window and took a deep breath.”Its going to be okay.Lee Ji Eun,you are going to be fine”.

“Becareful.I don’t want you to fall to death”,Ji Sung’s voice interrupted.”You shut up”,she hissed into the walkie talkie for one last time before putting one of her feet out to the window.

 

-END-

How do you guys like the first chapter?Please comment and subscribes!Its short,but I will try to update later on.I promise.:)