Chapter 4

Freeze!You are mine!

Ji Eun gaped at the huge building that was standing firmly in front of her with wide agape.”Seoul University”,her lips mumbled the word she had just read from the nicely craved wordings.

The corner of her lips twitched downwards when she realised this is the place she is going to stay at from today onwards until the day she completed her mission.Her eyes scanned her surrounding and she immediately marked that it wasn’t a place where she would enjoyed staying,although most people her age would absolutely love it.

“Yui-shii!”,a voice interrupted her thoughts and Ji Eun blinked at the latter.A girl with bubbly smile could be seen running towards her with her arms waving frantically.”Jung Yui-shii!”,the girl continued to wave despite she was already standing right in front of Ji Eun.

Ji Eun’s brows creased into an annoyed frown as she stared at the stranger that was beaming a little too brightly at her.”You are Jung Yui,right?”,the girl suddenly held her hand,making Ji Eun tensed up in defense.No one ever touch her this way and her life experience had taught her to be caution with everyone around her.

“What?”,Ji Eun sounded like she didn’t even understand what she was saying.”You are my new roommate Yui-shii,right?”,the girl blinked at her as she bit her lips nervously.She couldn’t had gotten the wrong person,right?
 

Ji Eun had to clear her thoughts for a moment until she finally remembered her undercover name was Jung Yui.Juwon had already prepared a fake ID and other necessary documents she would need with her fake name printed on each of it.”Ahh..right”,Ji Eun scratched her neck with her free arms.

The girl’s flustered expression from before turned back into her usual bright expression when Ji Eun finally acknowledge herself as Yui.”I thought I got the wrong person!”,the girl chuckled and held onto Ji Eun’s hand tighter.”Nice to meet you,Yui shii!I am Jung Nara,your roommate from today onwards”,Nara winked.

“Nice to meet you too,Nara-shii”,Ji Eun greeted back in courtesy.”The warden of our dorm told me to guide you and introduced you to our university before our classes officially start tomorrow.Let’s get your luggage back to our room first”,Nara informed and within a seconds,she already had a few of Ji Eun’s luggage on her hands.

“I can take it myself,Nara”,Ji Eun quickly tried to take back as some of her luggage contain weapons and other objects that would be used in her mission.”Its okay,Yui!I am ready to help!”,Nara smiled back and lead her way back to the dorm without a second word.

Ji Eun stared at the back of the cheerful girl and a smile secretly crept on her lips.She never had friends before and no one ever offered to help her with anything because everyone she knew hated her.The thoughts of someone helping her even though they had just met somehow managed to shake her cold heart.

--

“And there is the place where we would sometimes gathered in the weekends”,Nara pointed to a small,comfy lounge that was on their right.”That’s all about our dorm.What else you need to know?”,Nara clasped her hands together in glee,showing she was still ready to help.

“Its okay.Thanks a lot,Nara-shii,really”,Ji Eun smiled at her appreciatively.”Oh,drop the formalities!You can just call me Nara”,Nara beamed.”Let’s head back to our room”.

“You go on.I..wanted to walk around the dorm just a little bit longer”,Ji Eun waved her hand.”Oh…okay.But,you better be back before 8.The dorm leader wouldn’t be happy if she finds you outside after 8”,Nara warned.*Dorm leader?*,Ji Eun thought.

After parting ways with Nara,Ji Eun explored the dorm by herself,not missing any corners.She needed to know her ways around the place if she were to carry out some mission.She had yet met the Nam Woohyun and she had made a mental note to herself she would ask Nara about him when she got back.

The last place she went was the small garden that became the separator between the male and the female’s dorms.The garden would be the most important location if she needed to protect Woohyun at his dorm.She examined the area and made small notes to herself about the area as reference.

As she walked,she saw a swing that was hung below a big tree.The sun hadn’t set and the lights that were streaming through the abundant leaves somehow made the place felt a little bit magical.Ji Eun wasn’t someone who would be attracted to things like this,but how could someone resists something so beautiful?

Ji Eun looked around her to make sure there weren’t anyone around.She strode towards the swing and carefully sat on the space between the two ropes.Her feet kicked off from the ground and out she went to the air.The soft wind that gently slapped her skin made her giggled and her heart was beyond elated.How long had she deprived herself from all these fun?Ever since her parents passed away,she had worked herself day and night so that she could feed Ji Sung.She stopped herself from doing anything she had once used to like that she can’t even differentiate the things that she like or dislike currently.

“Extremely gorgeous”,a deep voice gasped.Ji Eun hopped off from the swing immediately as she got into her defensive mode.”Who’s there?”,she asked,alarmed.”Hey,hey,chill”,a tall figure walked out from his hiding place.

Ji Eun stared at the intruder with a frown stuck between her eyebrows.A man with perfect face feature,simply styled hair with his tall,slender body was approaching her with a smile.She couldn’t help but admit that the man was extremely good looking.

“I was just wondering how could a beautiful girl like you would enjoy the swing I made”,the man chuckled.Ji Eun had to lift her head high in order to look at him because he was just too tall.”You made this?”,Ji Eun stared at him in disbelief.”Yeah,does that seems unbelieveable?”,the man raised a brow.

“No”,Ji Eun turned away from him when she found his stares too uncomfortable.”I am sorry to use it before asking for your permission.Have a good day”,Ji Eun turned away from him and started to walk away.”Hey,stop”,the man wrapped his palm around her small wrist.

Ji Eun tried to pull away but the man was stronger.The man pulled her towards him,leaving a very small distance between them.The man lowered his back to match his eye level with hers.”Why are you being so cold?I didn’t say anything about not letting you use.You can always use it.I was just joking when I said I made it”,the man laughed.

Ji Eun’s frown got even deeper.Lying about something like that just showed he was indeed very childish.”I don’t have time to play kids’ joke with you”,Ji Eun glared into his mesmerized eyes and stomped at his feet before strolling away.

The man yelped in pain as he watched her leaving back.”The name is Wu Fan by the way!You can call me Kris!”,Kris hollered eventhough Ji Eun was already quite far away.*That girl is pretty interesting*,Kris chuckled to himself as he could smell her orange scent that was still lingering around him.

 

-END-

I want comments.>~<.