Jealous?

Decisions

 

~Next day in first period~
 
 
I'm really sleepy right now because I'm not used to the fact of going to school on Sundays. People were staring at me and talking about how I was flirting with Yoseob yesterday, blah blah, but I was too tired to care. Honestly how do they find out about everything BEAST does and who they're with? Ehh whatever.
 
I slump on my seat and close my eyes. I was about to fall asleep until I heard everyone start screaming and squealing. Yah?! What's with all the ruckus? I open my eyes and I blurrily see Junhyung walking towards his seat(which is right next to me) and I thought, stupid fan girls. I was about to close my eyes again but when my vision became clear, I did a double take at Junhyung.
 
Holy bajeezus what is he wearing? 
 
He...he looks....cute? What?? Junhyung cute? He's wearing huge fake nerd glasses with a gray long sleeve and blue jeans and his hair looks neatly done instead of ruffled like most of the time. I must be asleep already and I'm dreaming this. Yeah that's what it is. I'm dreaming.
I pinch myself under the desk to wake me up.
 
Ow!
 
Ok I guess I didn't fall asleep. What is up with this? It's like Junhyung and Yoseob both switched with each other's styles. He looks so, charming and cute, but it doesn't fit him. Just like how Yoseob's hot biker style made him look hot but it didn't suit him either. 
 
All eyes were on him, including mine. I hear girls gasp and sigh in awe as Junhyung walks to his seat. He just smirks and sits down next to me. The whole time I was staring at him, still in shock at what he's wearing. 
 
"Like what you see?" He smirked.
 
"Wha-what?" I stutter.
 
"You can't keep your eyes off me. Am I that irresistible?" He smirked again.
 
"You...you look...different. Really really different." I said.
 
"Yeah I know. I wanted to try something different for once." He said.
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
"I just wanted to." He shrugged.
 
"Well I don't like it." I scoffed.
 
"What? Waeyo?" He puffed his cheeks. What is this? He's doing aegyo? Who is this person?
 
"Eww. Don't do that! It doesn't suit you." I said.
 
"What am I doing?" He asked with an innocent look of confusion. Waaaah stop being so cute!
 
"Doing...that! Being cute and all. You're not cute. You're a player. It doesn't work!" I said.
 
"I thought you didn't like players?" He asked.
 
"How do you know that." I asked creasing my eyebrows. I never told him that.
 
"Well...I...heard...from somewhere..." He stuttered.
 
"Where? And why does it ma...."
 
And then it hit me.
 
"Did you change for me?" I ask.
 
"No ani! Why can't I just dress differently huh? It's not all about you." He says.
 
"Well, this isn't you. Whoever you're trying to impress, you shouldn't change your style to please others."
 
"So you're saying you like my old style?" He asks.
 
"What style? You don't have a style? I liked what you wore before this but it wasn't a style." I said.
 
"Yah. My style was the hot bad boy style. So you like that better than this?" He asks curling his lips into a smile.
 
"Errr, I guess." I shrugged. I was trying to focus on my work now. 
 
"Well good to know." He smiles and then lays back on his chair crossing his arms on the back of his head.
 
Oh, so you did change for me. 
I smiled.
 
I fell asleep in class and when it was over, Junhyung woke me up. We walked to our next class and this time I was awake. 
 
It was a group assignment and so I went with Junhyung, Yoseob, and Kikwang. Junhyung messed around with me and Kikwang, and Yoseob was doing most of the work. I felt bad so I went to help Yoseob and me and him worked on the assignment. We were laughing and teasing each other because he kept thinking he was right but I was doing it right so we were arguing. We were also mocking Junhyung for what he was wearing and Yoseob was all "He can't pull it off. Only I can." and then Junhyung butted in. 
 
"Hey I'll help you." He said and then me and Yoseob look at each other.
 
"Umm it's ok we don't really need-" Yoseob was about to say but I interrupted.
 
"Of course Junnie-yah. It is a group assignment after all." I squint my eyes at Yoseob.
 
Yoseob gave me a puzzled look. "Junnie-yah?" He said.
 
"What?" I asked. 
 
"Nothing." And then he went back to his work. Ok why did he flip out when I called him Junnie-yah? 
Is he jealous? I have to try something...
 
"Yoseob oppa!" I aegyoed.
 
I saw Yoseob smile and ask "Oppa? I like it. What can oppa do for you." 
 
Junhyung looked startled at what I did.
 
"Hey why don't you call me oppa?" He whined.
 
"Me too." Kikwang whined too.
 
"No I'm only calling Yoseob oppa." I smirked. Let's see how far I can take this.
 
Yoseob was smiling widely while Junhyung looked frustrated. Kikwang just stood there all clueless.
 
"Ok I'll call all of you my oppas." I smiled cutely.
Junhyung smiled back and Yoseob looked kind of disappointed. And Kikwang got cheery and gave me a hug. Both Junhyung and Yoseob looked at us while he hugged me. Hmmmm.
 
Junhyung tried helping me but I didn't need any help. Kikwang just laid his head on his desk all bored. 
 
"Kikwang oppa! Why don't you help us?" I ask him.
 
They winced when I called him oppa. The girls in the class were glaring at me but they can just it.
 
"Nah I'll just give us all bad grades, so I'm doing our group a favor by not helping." He said and watched us working on the assignment.
 
"Aish lazy ." I rolled my eyes.
 
Junhyung chuckled and said, "It's true though. Trust me." And we both laughed.
 
While we worked, Junhyung was talking to me while Yoseob stayed quiet. We were the last to finish because we messed around most of the time, and then it was time for break. I just met up with Soori and Jaeni, and Jaeni was telling me how she's been talking to Hyunseung a lot lately. She's also been texting him nonstop. Oooh that's good to hear.
 
When break was over, I attended the rest of my classes. Same old thing, I'd talk to Junhyung, not pay attention, do some of my work, get bored, school's bleh.
 
During lunch Junhyung said he wanted to talk to me alone.