Reunion

Decisions

 

It's miss perfect walking over to probably fake her missing me and then getting mad that I talked to her boyfriend. She never liked it when I talked to her boyfriends. I noticed her style hasn't changed. She was wearing a really high cut pink halter top showing off her perfectly shaped abs and a mini skirt with white laced heels. 
"Oppa where have you been?"
"Oh Keno! I was just helping your sister out. At first I thought you were her but then she freaked out when I hugged her so I..."
"You hugged her?" Keno said eyeing me.
", umm no see cuz I thought it was you."
"Hmm, well nice seeing you again Kena. You haven't changed a bit." She said and then walked towards me and gave me a small squeeze. "I missed you girl." She said trying to sound as cheerful as she can.
"Uhh, yeah I missed you to...." I said in an almost displeased tone but I tried hard to fake a smile.
"Really? It doesn't sound like it. Anyways are you all settled? I really wish I could stay and talk and you know, catch up on stuff but I have to go somewhere with Doojoonie. Maybe I can give you a tour someday and I'll tell you all the great things that goes on here! I swear Kena you're gonna have a blast!"
Psh, I don't want a tour from you! And what goes on here meaning all the stuff she's gonna brag about.
"Ok well sorry Kena, here's your books. It was nice meeting you." Doojoon said and handed me back my books.
"Yeah yeah you'll see her later. Bye sissie. Take care! Love you girl!" She said and then she grabbed Doojoon's  arm and started walking away with him.
Haha yeah right. See her later my . She never let's me talk to her boyfriends. Ever since the last time. And I love you? Gosh I can't stand that little . Everything about her is so fake. Why can't people see that she's a total fake. At least Jaeni can see it. I bet by catching up, she's going to end up giving me a lecture about never going near her boyfriend or staying away from her to keep her image or probably brag like she always does. I try picking up all my textbooks but man they are so heavy. I was struggling to carry them but at least the dorm's pretty close. 
"Need help again?" I heard a familiar voice say in front of me. I couldn't see cuz all the books were blocking my view. Then I see a head with blonde hair peeking out and then I notice it was Yoseob.
"Oh hey it's you again! Are we always gonna keep meeting like this? Me struggling and you asking to assist me?"
He chuckled and said, "Yeah I guess. So let me carry those for you." He said and then took the whole load of books off my hands. Then he smiled again with that really soft, gorgeous smile. 
"Thanks again Yoseob. I wouldn't know what I'd do without you." I said blushing.
"Haha no biggie. If you need any help with anything at all, just come and find me." He said smiling at me again. Gosh he could kill me with that.
 
We got to my dorm and this time he offered to help carry it up to my room. Aww so sweet of him but to be honest, he doesn't look that strong. Him being all small. I laughed and said "No it's fine, I got this. Plus I think you suffered enough." 
"What? No! I can carry this up with no problem at all." He said while panting lightly. You could so see it in his face that he was having trouble. Haha he's so cute! 
"No I got this. Dude it's ok. Or at least just let me carry half." I reached for some of the books but then he jerked back and said, "No Kena I can handle it! Seriously just let me carry this." Oh my gosh. This guy trying to act so strong. Well whatever, if that's what he wants, then I'll let him suffer. 
"Fine, if you can handle it, let's take the stairs." I said with a smirk on my face.
"What?" he said really shocked and giving me a 'are you crazy?' look.
"Yeah. You said you can handle it. So let's take the stairs." 
"But there's an elevator right there!" 
"But I wanna take the stairs. Is that a problem?" Haha he's so gonna give in. 
He was hesitating, and then said "Ok, let's take the stairs." And next thing you know, he's already heading towards the stairs.
WHAT? IS HE CRAZY? This guy just won't give up. Man what's his problem? Although I think it's cute how he's so determined but man he's crazy!
"No wait! I was just kidding!" I said catching up to him. "We'll take the elevator!"
"No I wanna take the stairs."
"What? Why? You don't have to. Let's take the elevator."
He grinned and said "Well I wanna take the stairs."
"Yoseob I was kidding! Come on stop acting like this and just give me my books." I said and I tried to grab my books again but like last time, he jerked away. 
"Ok we'll take the elevator, but I'm still carrying your books." He said and stuck his tongue out at me.
Why does he wanna carry my books so badly anyways?
Wen we go to my room, Jaeni was studying and then Yoseob dropped all of my books on the floor and let out a huge sigh of exhaustion and collapsed onto my bed.
"See I knew you couldn't handle it." I said and giggled. 
"Is that Yoseob?" Jaeni suddenly asked and glanced at the poor little tired dude. 
"Yeah. He offered to carry my books and he wouldn't let me carry them."
She was staring at Yoseob lying on my bed and I knew she wasn't paying attention. Well I can't blame her.
"Yo! Did you hear what I said?"
"Hi Yoseob-ssi. Would you like any water?" She asked all sweetly while totally ignoring my question.
Yoseob got up from my bed and said "No I'm good, anyways I'm gonna head down now. The boys are waiting for me. Later Kena. And you too Jaeni." He waved and then left.
"Oh my gosh! So you totally do talk to Yoseob!? Wow soo lucky!" I could see the gleam in her eyes.
"Yeah he just likes helping me." 
"Oh well you're really lucky. It's not that often that Yoseob helps girls. Probably cuz you look like Keno." 
"You really think he's helping me just cuz I look like Keno?" I said feeling kinda upset and disappointed. 
"Well, I don't know, I mean everyone thinks he still likes her. And ever since Keno went out with Doojoon, he doesn't talk to him much. And they always hung out together. But who knows, I bet maybe he likes you."
"Cuz I remind him of Keno." I mumbled but she still heard me.
 
We ate dinner and talked more about stuff. I found out I'm gonna be having history and science with her and her best friend Soori. We talked for hours until it was time to go to sleep. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, changed into my pjs, and climbed into my bed. I have a whole day ahead of me tomorrow. Even though I'm bummed I have to start school, right when I just ended it, I'm really excited and anxious to know what my classmates are like. And I'm really hoping I get some classes with Yoseob too. Before I go to sleep, I realized I got a text message from an unknown number.
 
Goodnight Kiwi <3  
 
 
 
Ok, not much is really happening right now, but the story's just beginning. I promise it'll get more exciting and juicy later on, it's still developing. And I'm trying to make this almost as realistically as possible. Like a novel I guess
:P