New

Decisions

~At the dorm~

When I got to the room, I was exhausted. Carrying all of my luggage up there without any help? Man does anyone even think of helping me? I mean Yoseob was so nice helping me bring it to the dorm but did he even thought about how I'm gonna get it up? And where the heck's my mom? I laid in my bed for a while until I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door, I was greeted by mom. I was really mad that she didn't help me so I glared at her. She saw me glaring and said," Oh? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Ma you didn't even bother to help me!"
"Your stuff, your problem."
Gosh, I said that to her one time
"Ma seriously!"
"Ok I'm sorry! I found your sister and we talked for a bit. Anyways you're already at your room so I'm gonna leave you alone to get settled. I'm gonna be with your uncle for a week and then I'm going back. Take care ok?"
"Ok I will. Bye ma! Saranghae!"
"Love you too sweetie." She sed while hugging me tightly and then she left. I'm getting really tired of these tight hugs -_- 
While I started unpacking my stuff, I heard the door being unlocked by a key. Suddenly, this really tall girl with black hair with a ponytail wearing a soccer uniform walks in and stares at me. I could tell she's not pleased. She had this disgusted look on her face.
"What the are you doing here? Please don't tell me you're my new roommate? Oh my god I am going to kill my dorm advisor!"
Oh, I bet she thinks I'm Keno.
"Oh, you must think I'm Keno? No no I'm actually her twin sister Kena, and trust me, I am nothing like her." 
"Keno has a twin? Whoa that's a shock. Oh thank god I thought that was gonna move in with me. Phew!"
"Wow you really hate my sister huh?"
"Oh no offense. I'm really sorry that I'm insulting your sister, but I can't stand her. Hmmm you probably don't have such a good impression of me right now do you? I mean yeah I would understand. Like how can I insult someone's sister when I don't even know them. I'm sorry." 
"Haha it's ok. I don't really mind. I mean, I hate her too. She's always been the center of attention and I hate how she's little miss perfect on everything."
"Oh my god right? Well, enough about your sister, I didn't even introduce myself. My name's Park Jaeni. So I guess you're my new roommate?"
"Yeah, I just transferred from America."
"Oh that's cool. How you liking the school so far?"
"Oh I'm loving it! There was this super cute guy with blonde hair that came up to me and offered to carry my luggage. He was so cute and so nice! His name's Yang Yoseob. Do you know him?"
"Oh, that was you he was helping? There were students gossiping about how Yoseob-ssi was talking to Keno and how she was wearing pjs in public. I didn't believe it because Keno doesn't wear anything nonstylish in public, but now I know it was you."
"Dang? People were talking about me? I didn't even see much students around. How'd they even know?"
And I knew I shouldn't have worn my pjs in the plane -.- 
"Well, being the most popular girl in school talking to a BEAST member really is something juicy to find out about. And in this school, word travels fast."
"BEAST member?"
"Oh, so there's this group of guys who's super popular and has everyone drool over them and they call themselves BEAST. People crowd around them and act like their celebrities, it's ridiculous. And the guy you just talked to is a part of BEAST."
"Oh really? Whoa, that's so cool!"
"Yeah well, you need any help unpacking?"
"Oh yeah, um thanks."
"Sure no problem."
After we finished unpacking my stuff, we talked a lot about school, boys, beast, Keno, ourselves, and alot of other stuff. Jaeni seems so cool and laid back, and she reminds me alot like Mary. And we have alot of things in common too. Like how we both hate Keno and that we like soccer and penguins. Talking to her was easy, and it made me feel comfortable knowing I already made a friend being here. I really, really, really hate how I'm already starting school tomorrow? Like what? On a Sunday? What the hell? And, it's supposed to be my summer vacation and I wanted to relax and get away from school work but , Korea already ended their break 3 weeks ago. It's no fair! But, maybe I shouldn't complain. I'm really hoping I get to see Yoseob again. It actually didn't shock me how he's a part of a super popular ulzzang group. I mean, he's cute, and sweet, and has a smile to die for. What kinda bugs me is how he and my sister used to date. Jaeni told me about how Keno dated alot of theBEAST boys actually, and how she's currently dating Doojoon and the only one who hasn't dated her was this guy named Junhyung who's supposedly the bad boy player of the group. Bleh, I hate players, but if he's such a player, then why didn't he go out with my sister? Anyways, after me and Jaeni's long convo, she decided to take a nap since she was exhausted from soccer practice. I decided to get my textbooks and schedule and prepare for school. I changed from my pjs(yep, I was still wearing them) to a blue tank top and jean shorts. Then I put on my black converse and headed for the main building. The couselor was confused at first cuz wen i asked for my schedule she thought i was Keno but then she remembered about the transfer student who was her twin(me) and gave me my achedule. Then she gave me a list of my books and then I left to head towards the library. On my way there, someone hugged me from behind. 
"Hey baby where you going?"
Eww who the is this? Yoseob? Nah this guy seems way too tall the way his long arms wrapped around my waist.
"Who are you?"
"Babe you're funny. It's me stupid."
Hmmm, he probably thinks I'm Keno. Man I have a feeling that this is gonna happen to me alot.
"Whoever you are, I'm not Keno. I'm her twin sister." I turn around and find this super hot tall guy with a confused look on his face. Damn I keep meeting all these cute boys cuz they think I'm Keno. Maybe it's not such a bad thing getting mixed up with her. Super hot, really tall, black spiked up hair, with serious yet soft looking brown eyes. This must be Doojoon of BEAST. Funny how Jaeni described him perfectly.
"Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were my girlfriend."
"Haha it's ok. I've been getting that alot ever since I came here. My name's Kena. And you must be Doojoon."
"Yeah that's right. You know, Keno did tell me her twin was moving here, but I didn't know it was this soon. Again I'm sorry about that."
"No it's ok. I understand. Where is my sister anyways?"
"I dunno I thought you were her." He said embarrassed and scratching the back of his head.
"Oh right. Well, I'm off to the library, I'll see you later."
"You don't need help? Any guidance or anything?"
"Oh umm, yeah I can use your help a little if you don't mind."
"Sure no problem. The library's actually in the west wing, you were headed east."
"Oh my bad. I'm not good with directions." I said a little embarrassed.
"Haha well good thing you ran into me, otherwise you would get lost."
"Actually, you ran into me remember?"
"Haha right. Uhh can you pretend that never happened?"
"No problem." I said and we started walking towards the library
We talked a little about school. i kept asking him questions to which i already knew the answer to cuz of Jaeni, but his opinion on school was way different than hers. And he asked me questions about how it was like in America, how I like Korea so far, and other stuff. It actually didn't take that long to get to the library. Doojoon helped me with my books, and along the way people kept thinking I was Keno. Well maybe cuz I'm with her boyfriend but man it was really starting to annoy me. 
Just then, I saw a figure walking towards us. I didnt recognize her at first cuz she died her hair blonde, but I can recognize that expensive look anywhere. The queen has arrived.