Leaving

Decisions

~End of School~

"No I'm gonna miss you Keeners! Don't leave me!" my best friend Mary said while hugging me to death. 

"Ahh! Can't. Breathe. Let. Go!!" 

"No! I don't wanna let go! I want you to stay!"

"I'm sorry Mary, but I have to. I'm leaving right now and I have to be at the airport soon."

"Kiwi don't go! I love you!" my friend Jazel said whom also came to give me a death hug. 

"Ahh guys stop it! Don't worry I promise I'll keep in touch as much as possible ok?" Then someone from behind hugged me from the waist. "Kena don't forget about me. I'll miss you so much."

"Awww I think Ima miss you most of all Danny."

"Hey what about me?!" said Mary in a playful yet hurt kind of tone. "Haha of course I'll miss all of you. Especially my bestest friend in the whole wide world!"

"Ehem?"

"And Jazel too of course." I said mockingly. "Does this mean we have to breakup?" Danny said while resting his chin on my shoulder. "Yeah I guess. I mean, I'm not sure if I can commit to having a long distance relationship. But promise me that you'll always still be there and that we'll always be friends?" 

"Of course. As hard it is for me to let you go, I'll still always be there for you. Love you Kiwi." Danny said and then laid a gentle kiss on my cheek. 

"Group hug!" Mary yelled and then the 3 of them all hugged me really tight. 

"Uggh please stop with the bear hugs already!" I said while feeling smushed and claustrophobic. "I'm gonna miss you all! Love you!" I said as I headed for my mom's car. It wasn't a sad moment leaving my friends, cuz I know I'm gonna see them again soon, but seeing their faces behind the car window suddenly broke me into tears. I'm gonna miss them so much. My life will never be the same without them. I really hope my life in Korea will be as easy as my life here. Just hoping for the best.

 

~Next day, in the car headed to boarding school~

I fell asleep in the taxi because I was pretty jet lagged from my flight here. When my mom arrived to the school, I was still kinda groggy cuz I barely woke up. But then seeing the school made me wake up completely. It was ing huge! There were like 10 different buildings and it's almost like the size of a college campus. I thought this place looked beautiful. Maybe I might like it here. It was a Saturday so not much students were here, some were just hanging out or studying but yeah it was mostly empty. I have a feeling I might get lost in this huge campus. As I was observing the whole school, my mom told me to hurry up and I caught up to her carrying all my luggage. She could at least hepl me with my luggage but instead she screams at me to tell me to hurry up. Wow mom. At least I'm really strong. Suddenly this super cute guy with blonde hair approaches me and asks, "Do you need any help with that?"

"I'm sorry what?"

He grinned and asked again, "Do you need any help with that?"

Gosh he's so cute! I kept staring at his gorgeous face, his cute features, and his spiked up blonde hair. I was so mesmerized by his cuteness that I missed his question again. 

"Hello?" he said and waved his hand in front of my face.

 "Oh, umm I'm so sorry. Uhh, no I don't really need any help."

"Are you sure? Looks like you do."

"Um no I'm fine."

"No let me help you. I insist." And then he just took my suitcase and 2 of my bags and then smiled. Gosh he has such a cute smile! Ahh this school is awesome already! 

"Well aren't you coming?"

"Ohh, right! Uhh thanks so much, umm..."

"Yoseob. Yang Yoseob. By the way, you look very familiar. Have I seen you before? "

"No I'm new here. My name's Yang Kena. Funny how we have the same last names huh?" I said trying to be all cute and funny at the same time. Ugh I'm a dork.

"Haha yeah. There's this girl who goes here who also has the same last name as me. And she looks just like you. Her name's Keno. Are you by any chance related to her?"

"Oh yeah she's my twin sister."

"Oh I see. That why you looked so familiar. At first I thought you were her to be honest, but then I knew she would never dress like that."

"Excuse me?" I said raising my eyebrow. "No! I didnt mean it like that! I'm not saying you dress badly, it's just she wouldn't go out in her pjs in public." he said while giving a smirk. 

! I still had my pjs on! Dammit I was too sleepy to change into normal clothes. he must think I'm weird. "Oh. Man I forgot I didn't change. I was really sleepy from my flight so that's why I'm wearing pjs. I sweaar I dress better than this!" 

"Haha no it's ok. I think you look cute." 

He called  me cute? Omo!

Me and Yoseob both walked all the way to the main girl's dorm and we just talked for a while on our way there. I asked if he knew my sister and he said they used to date 3 years ago. She also said the exact same thing I said to him, about having the same last names. He said we were so similar. Ugh I hate being compared to her but wow, who knew we thought alike? And of course my sister would get a guy as good looking as him. At least they're broken up now so I could make him mine! But then I started to think about Danny. Gosh how i miss him. I hope he'll understand. I mean we're broken up too right? I didn't realize how long I thought about it cuz before I knew it, we were already at the dorm. Right when we got there, he dropped off my things in the lobby and he told me he hadda go meet up with his friends. 

"Oh ok, it was nice meeting you Yoseob!"

"You too Kena! See you soon." he said and he left the dorm. leaving me to carry the rest of my luggage all the way up to my room. Sigh, oh well. I can't stay mad at him cuz he's so ing cute. I am really looking forward to this school. :)

 

 

Hopefully I'll update this everyday. How is it so far? Please feel free to comment if anyone's reading this. And I didn't have time to catch my mistakes so sorry if there's a lot >.<