Unfriendly meeting

Decisions

 

I tried waking up super early this time so I can get back at Jaeni for what she did yesterday, but turns out she was already awake. She still had her pjs on, but I saw her eating breakfast and making bacon. Mmmmm bacon.
"Morning!" She said. "I made bacon for ya."
"Thanks." I told her. "Why do you wake up so early?"
"Oh cause I used to have a zero period last semester, so I'd always wake up at 5 for it, but I don't have it anymore, but the habit still stuck with me. Anyways why are you up early?" She asked.
"Oh, I just felt like it." I lied.
"Ok well have some bacon." She said and I served myself some delicious bacon. 
When I was done eating, I got ready, and me and Jaeni just watched tv and chatted a little afterwards. It was still pretty early, and not much people were outside yet. I asked if she had any crushes but she told me she didn't like anyone here. 
Yeah right. I call bull on that one. There are cute guys everywhere around here and yet she doesnt like a single one of them? I bet she just doesn't wanna tell me. 
 
"Ok well who do you like?" She asked. 
 
"I seriously don't know. I mean, it's kind of too soon for me to like anyone, since I broke up with my boyfriend 3 days ago. I find Yoseob cute but I'm not sure if I like him." I told her and I saw her expression change. She didn't look too happy at what I said. Does she like Yoseob too? 
 
"Well, what about Junhyung? Didn't you say you guys made up and that he's really chill and fun to talk to? Plus he's hot." She said while playing with my hair.
 
"What? Junhyung? No way. I mean, yeah, he is fun to talk to, but I could never like him. He's mean and he's not my type. And I admit he's pretty hot but there are more I see in guys than just their looks." I told her and she just said "Ok, whatevs. I was just insisting." She said and just kept playing with my hair.
 
We decided to go down and walk around. I decided to grab a coffee and me and Jaeni shared since she didn't want one but now she did since she tasted mine. We walked to the field and decided to sit under this huge tree and talked more about random stuff that just popped out of our heads. She's so comfortable to talk to, you can say anything and she wouldn't judge. I asked where Soori was and Jaeni told me she always wakes up late and doesn't leave the dorm until its time to leave.
 
We still had an hour to kill before class, so we left the field and kept walking and talking. I decided to go to the library and she just agreed, and on our way there we ran into Keno. Oh great.
 
She was with a group of 4 girls and they all stared at me and Jaeni.
"Eww so that's your sister?" I heard one of the girls say, and then another said, "Wow, she looks like a disappointment compared to you. So ugly and unfashionable."
 
Gosh whoever said that ima pop that in the mouth. I looked at Jaeni next to me and her face
was expressionless. 
 
"Guys, don't talk about my sister that way! Go easy on her. She is my twinzy after all and it's mean how your saying that." She said with this overexaggerated tone that always gets me so annoyed. 
 
"Kiwi don't mind my friends. They always like to judge people ugh it's so annoying." 
 
Please. Drop the act. You're just like them
 
"Don't call me that. And I don't care. They can judge all they want and I wouldn't give a . Anyways me and Jaeni have to go somewhere." I said grabbing on to Jaeni's hand.
 
"Aww why can't I call you that? Is it cause I'm not worthy? Come on Kiwi why can't I call you Kiwi? And why you leaving so soon? Don't you wanna stay and chat?" She said, again with that tone.
 
"Dude, you never called me Kiwi til now, so it's weird. You don't let me call you Nicks, so why should I let you call me by my nickname. And sorry, I would LOVE to stay and chat with you and your FRIENDS but me and my friend have to get going. Ok? Laters" I said and started walking off with Jaeni. 
 
Oh my god that was exhausting. Talking with Keno for 1 minute feels like I'm talking to her for an hour. 
 
I asked Jaeni, "Do you know those girls my sister hangs out with?" I was kinda curious. They all looked like queenkas, including my sister. Well she's always been a queenka.
 
"Yeah. You know how BEAST has their own group? Well Keno has a group of her own. They call themselves Miss A. Such a stupid name. I can't stand any of them. Oh yeah and thanks for getting us out of there real quick. If I was alone, they probably would've picked on me until school started." I heard Jaeni say and I told her "No problem. They won't bother us as long as I'm here." 
Jaeni raised her eyebrow, kind of doubting what I said, but it's true. I'm the only one who can seem to stand up to her, which makes her scared of me. And also hate me. Haha.
 
She suddenly asked, "So your nickname is Kiwi? And hers is Nicks? How'd you 2 get those nicknames?" 
I kind of paused for a moment at the question she asked me. Should I tell her? I mean, I don't like talking about that, but I told Jaeni part of it.
"Oh, well when we were little, Danny gave both of us nicknames. He called me Kiwi and he called her Nicks. But ever since I started going out with Danny, she doesn't let anyone call her that anymore." I said looking back at those days.
"Oh, so you 3 were all friends before? What happened?" She asked but that's when I needed to stop her. I can't tell her what happened yet so I ignored her question.
We walked to the back of the library, and it was pretty secluded. 
I saw BEAST walking towards our direction, and then I looked at Jaeni and she was freaking out. "Omg omg omg! It's BEAST! It's BEAST! They're coming this way!!" She said all excitedly. 
Gosh I thought she said girls fangirling over BEAST were stupid. Hypocrite.