Lotte World: Pt 3

Decisions

 

"Junhyung noooo!!! Don't! Please let go of me!" I scream and yank my arm from him, but he has a really good grip on me.
 
"I hate haunted mazes! I hate haunted anything! I get scared easily! Please let go!" I scream. I try unhooking his hand from my arm again but dammit, he's too strong. I see Jaeni and Hyunseung walking past and I yell to them.
 
"Jaeni! Hyunseung! Help me!" I yell and they turn their heads all confused and walk towards us. I'm still trying to ungrip from him.
 
"Kena what's wrong? Junhyung why are you holding on to her?" Hyunseung asks.
 
"She doesn't wanna go to the haunted maze with me. Hyunseung tell her to stop being a baby." 
 
"Yah! Kena you don't like scary mazes?"Jaeni asks.
 
"Ani I hate them! I get scared easily!" 
 
"Come on Kena don't be such a baby!" Hyunseung mocks.
 
"Yah! I'm not a baby! And don't listen to Junhyung!" 
 
"Well come on! It's not that scary Kena. We'll go with you." Hyunseung says.
 
"Yeah. I'll even hold your hand when you get scared." Junhyung grins letting go of my arm to hold my hand. 
I slap it away.
 
"Fine whatever!" I huff at him and start walking to the line. I heard Junhyung grin in a low tone "Too easy." 
 
"What was that?" I say.
 
"What was what?" He says and walks toward the line.
 
Jaeni walks up next to me and asks "Hey what happened to Yoseob-ssi?" 
 
"Oh man. I don't know. Junhyung dragged me here and we left Yoseob behind." 
 
"Oh chincha? Thats so mean! Poor Yoseobie! Did you check your phone?" 
 
. Why didnt I ever think of that?
 
I take my phone out of my pocket and find there were 6 missed calls from Yoseob. Dammit I can never feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.
 
"Yah thanks Jaeni!" I say and I call back Yoseob. He answered right away.
 
"Yah Yoseob!" I said.
 
"Kena! Where are you guys? Why'd you leave me like that! I've been trying to call you forever."
 
"Mianhe. Junhyung tricked me. Where are you?" 
 
"I'm with Kikwang and Dongwoon. Where are you guys?" 
 
"We're at a haunted maze with Jaeni and Hyunseung." 
 
"Arasso we'll be right there. Make sure to wait for me." 
 
"Nde." I hang up and turn to Junhyung.
 
"He's on his way." I said.
 
He sighed and frowned. "Aish why did you tell him where we were?" He whined.
 
"Because he's with us. We're supposed to stick together." 
 
"You didn't feel that way when you guys left me." He rolled his eyes.
 
"Yah! I was forced from the both of you! I had no intentions in leaving you both its all you're guys' faults." I scoff.
 
"Hey just shut up. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for me." He rolls his eyes again.
 
"Wow. Whatever." I roll my eyes back at him.
 
"Whoa......awkward." Jaeni mumbles.
 
"They so like each other." Hyunseung whispers.
 
"Bwoh? What you say?" I turn to Hyunseung and I could feel my face turn hot a little.
 
"Nothing. I didn't say anything." He bites his lip and looks away. 
 
I glare at him and turn back. 
 
"Did you see her face when I said that? See I told you." Hyunseung snickers lightly to Jaeni. 
 
"Yah! I heard what you said! It's not true!" I yell hiding my face so they couldn't see how red I'm turning. Why am I turning red? Seriously. 
 
I look to Junhyung and he's completely oblivious to what's going on. He's on his phone texting someone.
 
A couple minutes pass and we're at the front. It's almost time for us to go and my hands get all sweaty because I'm nervous. I grab on to Jaeni and start whimpering. 
 
"I can't do this. I can't do this. Holy I'm scared!" 
 
"Kena it's not that scary. Trust me." Jaeni grabs on to me and rubs my back lightly.
 
"Aigoo I can't do this!" I close my eyes and hold on tightly. 
 
"Aish Kena it'll be ok. I promise ill be right here. It's not that scary." 
 
"Aigoo stop being a baby." Junhyung scoffs and pulls me off of Jaeni.
 
"If you want you can hold on to me ok?" He pulls me towards him and grabs my hand.
 
"Ewww what the hell?" He says and looks at his hand and wipes it on his shirt.
 
"I'm sorry my hands get sweaty when I'm nervous." I say wiping my hands on my jeans.
 
"Come on we've been through this before. Remember that Paranormal movie thing? You were scared and you held on to me. I'll let you hold on to me again and we'll get through this easily." He says holding on to my wrist.
 
I remember that day we watched Paranormal Activity. I wasn't scared though but this time I am. But I remembered I liked the feeling of hugging him close so I held on to his waist from behind as we entered.
 
Jaeni and Hyunseung both held hands and walked in front of us because I didn't want to go first.
 
Before I knew it, we were inside and everything became dark and scary. The music freaked me out and I was holding on to Junhyung's waist so tightly. Holding on to his waist like that really reminded me of something, but my mind was too scared to think about anything. My eyes were closed and I kept stumbling on Junhyung's feet.
 
"Aish stop tripping me." Junhyung says.
 
"I'm sorry." I mutter and open my eyes. Hey, it wasnt that scary at all.
 
I walk to his side still holding on to him. Now that my eyes are open, it doesn't seem that scary anymore. I just imagined it to be. But as we turned a corner, someone jumped out of nowhere and screamed. 
 
I screamed to the top of my lungs and held on to Junhyung tightly. He made a face and covered his ears. I probably hurt his ears but my heart was racing so fast. Next thing I knew, the person who scared me like that was holding on to their stomach from laughter. It was Jaeni. Her and Hyunseung were both laughing so hard and I start hitting them.
 
"Yah how could you do that! You almost gave me a heart attack! Jaeni I trusted you!" I yell panting heavily.
 
"I'm so sorry but Hyunseung made me." She said still laughing.
 
"Yah Hyunseung. Not cool! I almost lost my hearing!" Junhyung yells.
 
"I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again." Jaeni says.
 
Hyunseung's still laughing and I punch his arm.
 
"Owww Kena that hurt!" 
 
"That's what you get for scaring me." I said and I was about to punch him again but a person popped out from the wall and I screamed again.
 
All 3 of them laughed at me and I held on to Junhyung tightly.
 
We kept walking, my heart was beating so fast from the 2 scares that I got, and now I can't trust any corners. And I can't trust Jaeni and Hyunseung either. More stuff kept popping out and I would keep screaming from the top of my lungs. Junhyung kept covering his ears because I was basically screaming in to them. Jaeni and Hyunseung just kept laughing at me nonstop every time I screamed, and I seriously was NOT having the time of my life. I just want to get this over with.
 
I closed my eyes the rest of the time since I was too scared and tired of screaming, and Junhyung led the way for the both of us. Jaeni and Hyunseung would keep scaring me at corners, and I was so tempted to hit them but I was afraid that if I let go then something would pop up again so I kept my eyes closed while holding on to Junhyung.
 
I felt like we were in there for forever and I wanted it to be over. I told Junhyung to walk faster.
 
"We're almost there scaredy cat." 
 
I was about to say something, but I ended up tripping on something and falling forward. Junhyung catches me just at the right time and I opened my eyes. When I did, I was greeted by his eyes, and he asks, "You ok?" 
 
"Y-yeah. Uhh, thanks." I said and pull myself back up.
 
"Gosh you're so clumsy." He says and starts walking ahead.
 
I walk behind and I calmed myself down from all the fright. It's just fake Kena, everything's fake. Nothing's scary, it's all in your head. And next thing I knew, I didn't scream when a ghost from a painting popped out of a wall. And when I turned a corner, I was self-cautious about Jaeni or Hyunseung popping up, and when they did I just yelled a sarcastic "ahh" at them. I wasn't scared anymore, and they both frowned when I didn't scream.
 
Finally, I saw light coming from a few feet away and I run towards it. I push the 3 of them out of my way and head towards the light. My eyes burned from the sudden sunlight, and I felt so relieved that we finally made it out. I sat down on the floor exhausted from all that screaming, and Jaeni, Hyunseung, and Junhyung jumped out and they all screamed at me, making myself scream for the last time. I get up and start hitting all of them, and they were all laughing at me.
 
"That was the worst experience of my life! I hate you guys!" I yelled.
 
"I'm sorry Kena but we just had to." Jaeni says still laughing. 
 
"You should've seen your face! You were like 'AHHHHHH! AHHHH!'" Hyunseung says mocking me.
 
"I know Kena that was hilarious. Lets go again!" Junhyung says and grabs my arm.
 
"Andwae!!! NOOOO!" I yell as he's trying to drag me back.
 
"Hey I found them!" I heard someone yell, and I turn to see Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Yoseob heading towards us. 
 
"Crap it's them! Run!" Junhyung yells and starts pushing Hyunseung to run away and they both jokingly pretend to run away from them.
 
Kikwang and Dongwoon both rush to them and tackle their hyungs. 
 
The four of them started talking about all of the stuff that they did, and then Yoseob  comes up to me and punches me in the arm.
 
"Owww what the heck?" I said rubbing my arm. It didnt hurt but, I just rubbed it because I couldn't believe he did that.
 
"Why'd you leave me? Because of you I was stuck with those 2 pabos!" 
 
"I didn't mean to. Junhyung tricked me! I thought he didn't feel well so I went after him but....he tricked me!" 
 
"Ahh well you know you're easy to get right?" 
 
" I know." I sighed. I turned around because I heard someone say my name. 
 
"Yeah Kena was such a wimp. It was hilarious you shoulda been there. She was screaming every time something popped up and then I would jump out of no where and she'd lose it! Guys I need to pee!" I heard Hyunseung saying to Kikwang and Dongwoon while he was laughing like crazy.
 
"Hey!! Shut up!" I yelled and crossed my arms.
 
"Yeah she was holding on to me the whole time cuz she was such a baby." Junhyung said.
 
"Shut up!" 
 
"Wait you guys went to the haunted maze, WITHOUT ME?" Yoseob said.
 
"I didn't want to. And I'm not going there again!" I scoffed.
 
"Oh come on Kena please? We haven't went! I wanna go." Kikwang begged.
 
"Me too. I wanna see how scary it is. Who knows, if I'm like Kena, I'll my pants." Dongwoon teased.
 
"Nah if you're like Kena, you'd be screaming the whole time and holding on to me. OPPA! OPPA!" Junhyung chuckled.
 
"Hey I did not say that! And I told you to shut up!"
 
"Yeah guys just leave her alone." Jaeni said.
 
"Ok chill. We were just messing. Kena you mad?" Junhyung asked.
 
"No. Just go in the maze without me." I said and turned my back from them. 
 
"Yeah she's mad. Should I go talk to her?" I heard Junhyung ask Dongwoon lightly.
 
"Nah. I think she'll get over it soon. Come on, I wanna go to the maze." Dongwoon said.
 
"So you don't wanna go?" Yoseob asked. I turned to see that everyone else started heading back to the line, but I headed to sit down on a bench and Yoseob followed behind.
 
"No. I hated it. I'm never going back there." I said.
 
"Are you mad about what they said?"
 
"Kinda. I mean...they should know that I was really scared. But they kept making fun of me for it." I said, my eyes getting a little watery. 
 
"Yeah that's just how they are. They don't mean it, they're just having fun. They're just being stupid." 
 
"I know but still. I know they're just guys having fun but....I was....scared. And they even said they would help me through it but all they did was scare me more. And then they make fun of me afterwards? It's just..." I start to feel a lump in my throat, and then I felt a tear roll down my cheek. 
 
"Hey. Are you crying?" Yoseob asks quite shocked.
 
"No." I said, trying to hold back my tears. 
 
"Hey don't cry. They didnt mean it ok?" 
 
"I know. I shouldn't be crying over something like this. I'm sorry." 
 
"What why are you apologizing for? Come on I know what'll make you feel better." He holds out his hand and I take it in mine, and then we start walking away from the haunted maze. 
 
"Why are you're hands so wet?" He asks.
 
"Oh, sorry. I get sweaty hands when I'm nervous." I said shyly.
 
"Ahh." 
 
I turn back to see the others and they're already close to the front of the line. Jaeni sees me and with a shocked expression shouts "HEY!" 
 
I just wave at her and everyone else soon turned their heads to me and Yoseob. They all look shocked too, and Yoseob shouts to them, "Well just meet with you guys later!" 
 
Then we both see Junhyung trying to get out of the line. That's when Yoseob started to run. 
 
"Why are we running?" I ask lightly panting.
 
"I don't want him to follow us!" He says. 
 
We keep running for a while and then I  turned around. No sight of Junhyung. It's either we lost him, or he quit trying to be with us and joined back with the others.
 
"What now?" I ask.
 
"Ooooh look! We're actually where I wanted to be." He said looking up, and then I looked up too. It was the Death Drop, where it takes you super high and instantly drops you.
 
"How will this make me feel better?" I asked.
 
He just chuckled and said, "No not that one. The one next to it." 
 
I turned my head and saw a Ferris wheel.
 
"Oooh. You wanna go on that?" I asked.
 
"Well, do you want to?" 
 
"I guess. It seems fun." I said and we both head to the line.
 
The line was kind of long, and there were a lot of couples making out and hugging and stuff. It was really awkward. From the corner of my eye, I noticed a couple that seemed very familiar. They were cuddling too, and I couldn't see their faces much cuz there was a lot of people in the way. I turned to Yoseob and asked, "Hey, doesn't that couple seem familiar to you?" 
 
"What where?" 
 
"Over there." I said pointing my finger towards them.
 
He turns his head to where I was pointing.
 
"Oh hey that's Keno and Doojoon!" He said excitedly.
 
"Oh yeah. What do you think they're doing here?" I ask.
 
"I dunno. Probably doing the same thing all couples that go here do." He said.
 
"So what are we doing?" 
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
"Well, you said all couples do this, and it looks like we're the only non couple doing this, don't you think it's weird?" I asked shyly.
 
"Nuh uh! Look it there's a kid with his mom." He said pointing his head towards the little girl with her omma.
 
"So we're not a mom with a kid. And we're not a couple either."
 
"Fine then you don't wanna go? If it makes you awkward..."
 
"Nah I'm just saying. I remember going on one with Keno before. It was really fun."
 
"Oh yeah? Well you wanna ask them to join us?"
 
"No no I'm good." I said.
 
We finally got to the Ferris wheel and my hands start sweating again. Not cuz of fear but cuz I'm nervous. This weird feeling came back, the same feeling from the photo booth, and I start to feel uneasy.
 
We both sit down on the cart, and Yoseob sits really closely to me and that makes me feel more tense. I could see Doojoon and Keno from below, and they notice us too and Doojoon waves. Keno slightly smirks at us, and then shouts to the both of us, "Awwwwww Kiwi you and Seobie look so cute together!!" 
 
People start staring at us, and I could hear them saying stuff like "Aww theyre such a cute couple."
"Ohh my gosh that guy is so cute! Ahh that girl's so lucky!"
"Omo they are so cute together!"
 
I start blushing from what all the people are saying, and then Yoseob puts his arm around me and some of the girls start squealing. 
 
Then the Ferris wheel starts.
 
"Aish was that necessary?" I said taking his arm off of my shoulder.
 
"Haha I don't know. They looked really pleased at us." He chuckled.
 
I start blushing and then nudge Yoseob on the arm.
 
When we got really high, I could see the whole park. The sun was about to go down, and I could feel the temperature drop which mad me shiver.
 
"Hey you cold?" Yoseob asks.
 
"A little." I said, rubbing my arms.
 
He puts his arm around me and I give him a weird stare.
 
"Better?" He smirks.
 
"No that doesn't help! You're so cliche." I scoff.
 
"Ani I was just kidding. Here take my sweater." He says and he takes off his sweater that he was wearing.
 
"No you don't have to." I said.
 
"No it's ok. Just wear it." He tosses me his sweater, but it falls off my lap and falls to the ground.
 
"Oh crap I'm so sorry!" I said embarrassed.
 
"Aigoo my sweater!" He said reaching out of the railing.
 
"I'm sorry!" 
 
"Aish. Now we'll both be cold." He said.
 
It gets more dark as we're on the Ferris wheel, and the temperature keeps dropping.
 
"I'm so sorry Yoseob, I didn't mean to drop it." I apologized again.
 
"Aish it's ok. Ill just get it when we get down. But now I'm cold." He says shivering.
 
"Me too." I said rubbing my arms and shivering as well.
 
"Here, move closer. I said and then I reach out to hug him. He comes closer and wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around his. 
 
"Ok this feels a lot better now." I say.
 
"Yeah it does." 
 
We stay like that the whole ride, and then the ride stops so we could admire the view. I look out the whole park and admire the view and all the people below us seemed like ants. 
 
It was quiet, and we were all alone, and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to say something that I've been having in mind, so I start talking.
 
"Yoseob?" I asked.
 
"Yeah?" He turns his head towards mine.
 
"Do you like me?" I ask, without hesitation.
 
"What do you mean?" He asks confused.
 
"You know what I mean." I nudge him lightly, and then i turn my head away.
 
"Well, yeah, kind of." 
 
I turn my head back towards him.
 
"You do?" I ask.
 
"Yeah you're a great friend." He smirks.
 
"That's not what I meant." I scoff, and then I turn my head away.
 
"Ok sorry, yeah I know what you meant, but why are you asking me?" He says.
 
"I don't know, I just, thought..." 
 
"You thought what?"
 
"Why'd you kiss me on the cheek?" I blurt out.
 
"Oh yeah..." He hesitates for a while.
 
"Kena..." He says softly.
 
I turn my head back towards him
 
"Do you like me?" He asks, looking straight into my eyes.
 
"I asked you first stupid." I say sarcastically.
 
"Well, yeah, I do." He says.
 
"Really? Not as a friend?" I ask turning my gaze away.
 
"More than a friend." He says.
 
"A best friend?" I tease.
 
"More than that too." He chuckles.
 
I turn my head away from him, feeling my face getting hot.
 
"Dont look away, now you have to answer my question." He says holding my cheek to turn me to face him. My face becomes even more hot and I turn my eyes away from him. Before I could even answer his question, he's leaning in to kiss me, with his hand still cupped to my cheek. I dont even know if I like him. Well, I do, but there's also Junhyung. I mean, I think I like him too. What should I do? Instead of overthinking everything, I just go with what my heart says and not my mind. I close my eyes and whisper "Yes." And then he kisses me. I grab his neck and kiss him back. It was a very passionate but quick kiss. My stomach started getting butterflies, and when I pulled away, I smiled and kissed him again. This feeling, it felt so good, and I couldn't believe that this is happening right now. My mind ignored all of the second thoughts that I had before, and I now know that I was meant to be with Yoseob. I've always liked him from the start, and I'm glad I got him to confess. Then, the ride started to move again. It felt like forever that we were on it, but I'm extremely glad that we got on. I smiled at him the whole time we were going down, and he was smiling back and holding my hand. My hand that's really sweaty now after what happened. When we got off, Yoseob grabbed his sweater and we both started walking back, his arm wrapping around me.
 
"So, can you be mine now?" He asks.
 
"Maybe." I smirk.
 
"Maybe? What do you mean maybe?" 
 
"I'm just kidding, you didn't ask me right pabo." I grin.
 
"Oh ok, well,Yang  Kena, will you go out with me?" 
 
I giggle and say "Yes." 
 
 
 
I'm back :p so I know I haven't updated in a while, it'd surprise me if anyone's actually still reading this, but if you guys still are, then I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in forever >