First day of school

Decisions

 

When I woke up, I found Jaeni already dressed and ready for school. 
"Did I wake up late or do you just get ready really early." I asked rubbing my eyes. I checked the alarm clock and it said 6:30 so i think i have an hour to get ready. She chuckled and said, "Well, you only have 10 minutes to get ready, so I don't know if that's late or not." She said. My eyes grew wide.
"Wait! So school starts at 6:40?" I yelled and she said "Only on Sundays." while smiling. I jumped out of bed, scurrying to find my suitcase(because I haven't exactly unpacked everything yet) and was trying to think of which clothes I should wear that's cute but also the least time consuming.
Jaeni saw me  panicking and then she laughed and said, "Haha chill! I was just kidding girl! You still got plenty of time to get ready. I was just messing with you HAHAHAHA!"
It was too early for me to start thinking, so it took my brain a while to process what she said, and when I did, I was so pissed!
"Jaeni! How could you do that? Oh my god I was really worried! It's my first day of school so I would've died if I found out I woke up late. You balls!" I yelled angrily while still trying to find my suitcase. I looked under my bed. 
 
Found it.
 
Jaeni just kept on laughing. "Dude, I'm sorry but I just had to mess with you. It's fun messing with people. And your reaction was priceless!" Jaeni said while still laughing and holding on to her stomach from the pain of laughing too much. 
"Go a weiner!" I told her. Yeah, I couldn't think of anything better to say cuz it's pretty early for me to think. Oh yeah I went over that already. 
When Jaeni was all done laughing, she helped me pick out which outfit I should wear. Yeah I know I should be mad at her for messing with me, but I forgive and forget easily. The prank wasn't that harsh, so it's like whatever. Anyways I grabbed my towel and took a shower. As I was taking my shower, I remembered I got a text from an unknown number last night. Who was that? Could it have been Yoseob? No how could Yoseob know my nickname....then who was it? Keno? I don't have her number saved....HAHAHA YEAH RIGHT! I know she wouldn't waste her time texting me, even to prank me. Hmmmm who could it be? 
 
When I was done showering, I dried myself off, put on my clothes, and brushed my hair. I ended up wearing a black tank top with floral pattern with turquoise skinny jeans. It all took me 40 minutes to get ready, because I spent a long time in the shower thinking about who could've texted me. I packed all the materials I needed in my backpack, ate some toast, and went down together with Jaeni. Other girls were getting out of their dorms too so it was kind of packed in the elevator. When we got outside, daaaayum there were students everywhere! It kinda surprised me how much students there were in this school, cuz I remembered yesterday barely anyone was here. 
Jaeni laid her hand on my shoulder and said, "Well I guess I'll be seeing you later. Gotta go!" And then she just took off.
 
"Wait Jaeni! I don't know how to get to my first period!" I shouted really loudly to her, but she didn't hear. 
Dammit, I'm gonna get lost and then be late to my first class! Noooo!
I needed to find the 300's building, cuz that's where my math class was gonna be. I found the 200's building so I thought I must've been close. When I turned a corner, it said I was now in the 800's corridor. Da fuq? Why did they put the 200's and 800's together? That's ridiculous. I checked the time on my phone and it said 7:23. I only have 7 minutes left to find my math class. I tried asking random people, but all of them were too much in a hurry to stop and give me just a simple answer. Really? It doesn't take that long to help someone with directions you know. Gosh how considerate people are(sarcasm). 
I keep walking and searching for the 300's building, until I noticed a huge group of girls crowding around something, or somebody. I tried to get a look at who they were all crowded around for, and noticed there were 6 guys trying to get through them. That must be BEAST. I recognized Doojoon taking the lead, and Yoseob was not that far away from him, trying to get through and apologizing to the girls at the same time. Wow he's so polite. The other guys that were trying to get through also apologized and said excuse me, please move, except for one of them that was just shoving girls out of his way. Hmmm that's kind of rude. Would that be Junhyung?
Doojoon seemed to notice me, so he started to head my way. Yoseob also saw me and tried walking towards me. The other 4 guys noticed me too and came to approach me as well. Except for one person which I could only be guessing is Junhyung, the guy who was shoving the girls away earlier. I heard the girls suddenly start whispering to each other:
 "Is that Keno?" 
" Is she here for Doojoon oppa?" "What's Keno doing here?"
 "That's not Keno!" 
"Ok guys, I think you should all go to your class now! You don't wanna disappoint your oppas by being late now do you?" Doojoon yelled to the group of 'fan' girls behind them.
"No Doojoon oppa!" They all yelled in unison. Then they all giggled and squealed and broke off in to different directions, heading towards their classes. 
"Hey Keno what are you doing here? I thought you're always early for class." Doojoon said to me.
Keno? What the heck?
 
 Did he forget or something?
 
I was going to correct him until Yoseob came up to me and asked "Hey Kena, what are you doing here?" 
Doojoon looked at Yoseob confused and then back to me. His eyes suddenly became wide after finding out the stupid mistake he just made.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Kena! It's just you really looked like Keno and oh my god I'm so sorry!" He said while grabbing on to my shoulders, shaking me a little to emphasize how sorry he was.
"Wait that's not Keno?" One of the guys said, who looks very short and muscular. And hot. Oh who am I kidding they're all hot!
"Wait, it's not?" Another guy said, who looked like the tallest out of everyone with very sharp, handsome features.
I guess they all thought I was Keno, well except for Yoseob, so I explained to them, "No I'm not Keno. I'm her twin sister Kena and I just moved in yesterday. I can see how you can confuse me with her, but if you ever saw my sister, she dyes her hair alot, so you should've known I wasn't Keno when you saw me." I said while looking at Doojoon because I pretty much directed that last part to him.
"Yeah I know Kena I should've known, it's just I forget easily. Like the fact that she had totally different colored hair than you just slipped my mind. I'm such a pabo." He said while smacking his forehead
"Ok I forgive you, but if you mistake me for her one more time, I'm going to have to punish you." I said with an evil smirk on my face.
"Ok , I promise I won't ever mistake you two again."
"Wait, so this is the Keno clone you were talking about?" One of the guys said, who I think was Junhyung, whom appeared out of nowhere.
"Oh right! I should probably  introduce you to everyone." Doojoon said, and he grabbed my hand and dragged me to where they were all standing. "Guys this is Kena, Kena this is BEAST. The blonde one is Yoseob." 
"Yeah I met him already." I said
"Oh you did? Ok well then the tall one is Dongwoon. The short one is Kikwang."
"Hey I'm not short!" Kikwang said and then he gave a cute pout. 
" Yeah you are. The red haired one is Hyunseung and the one with shades is Junhyung."
"Hi. Nice to meet you all." I said and waved to them.
"Look, I'm sorry but I really have to go. I'm lost and I can't find my way to the 300s building and I don't wanna be late. Any of you know where it is?" I saw Junhyung smirk and then Yoseob said "Oh it's actually right around the corner." and he pointed to where I just came from.
"I already went there. Those are the 800's building." I said.
"The other corner." He said with a small grin.
 
Wait, there's another corner? Why didn't I see that?
 
"Oh ok. I didnt know there was another corner. Thanks Yoseob. You're always there to help me." I said, giving him a hug and then i waved bye to everyone and left.
 
Hehehe yee that felt good.
 
I went to the 200's building, and in the other corner there was the 300's building. Oh wow I'm so dumb that I went the wrong way.
I felt like I was being followed and I turned and saw it was Junhyung.
"Hey why are you following me?" I asked. 
He stopped and said "I'm not following you I'm headed for my math class stupid. Not everything has to be about you ya know. Just like your sister." He said rolling his eyes.
"What? I'm not like my sister! I was just curious on why you were following me." I retorted angrily.
"Like I said, I wasn't following you! Geez get with the program." He said and walked past me.
 
Oh my gosh, this guy is seriously such a face.
 
Well I walked right behind him without saying a word, because I was afraid he was gonna say something douchey again and judge me, so I just followed quietly. He walked in the 300's building and was headed for room 304. Hey that's where my class is too. Oh no does this mean I have the same class as him?
"So now you're the one following me huh." He said while he reached for the door.
 
"No, my class is room 304 also. I guess we have the same class." I said to him but he just ignored me and walked inside.
The teacher saw me, looking confused but then her face turned into an 'ahh I remember' face and then she said to me, "you must be Kena right? My new student?"
"Nde. I'm sorry I'm late. I got lost and I didn't know which way to go." I said looking at the floor.
"Oh no you're not late, you were just on time." The teacher said.
"Class this is Kena. She's our new student and also Keno's twin." the teacher said.
 
Did she really have to include that I was Keno's twin? Gosh.
 
The whole class greeted me, and everyone started whispering about me which made me uncomfortable.
I asked where should I sit, and the teacher said "Oh well, the class is seated in alphabetical order so you'll be sitting next to Mr. Yong Junhyung" she said and pointed towards Junhyung. The girls gasped when they found out I was sitting next to him. Wow just my luck.
I sat next to him and gave him a smile. A smile composed of disgust and annoyance.
He smiled back sarcastically and mumbled "Oh great. Im stuck sitting next to the Keno clone."
Ugh this guy can just it. 
"I heard that. And I'm not her clone. For one thing I am nothing like her ok? Nothing. Now stop it ok?" I said being irritated by his stupid mouth.
"Yeah, you really aren't anything like your sister. She's much smarter than you. And hotter. And she's got bigger s. You're just annoying and stupid."
 
This enraged me. I'm done with his ing bull. What did I ever do to him anyways?
"Excuse me? Annoying and stupid? What did I ever do to you? I'm so terribly sorry that I accused you of following me but that's all I did. Why do you have to be so ing rude? And don't ever compare me to her ever again? Or else that stupid mouth of yours will be all purple and bruised after I'm done with you. Got that?" I said to him, being so fed up with his words.
"Ooh I'm so scared. And why? Is it cuz you're jealous of Keno being better than you at everything? Face it you're just someone people see as Keno's sister. That's all they'll see you as. Keno's sister not Kena. And you didn't do anything to me. I just hate stupid girls." 
 
"Jealous of her? Puhh. Leeze. She wishes I was jealous of her. And me, stupid? What makes me so stupid huh? Cuz I got lost? Cuz I thought you were following me? What? What is it?" I said getting so annoyed by his doucheness
 
"Umm, excuse me Ms. Yang but is there a reason why you're talking in the middle of my lecture?" The teacher said and then everyone turned their heads to me. Damn.
 
"Oh I'm sorry teacher, I didn't mean to cause a distraction. Mianhe." I said while looking down on my desk.
Junhyung I'm gonna ing kill you.
He just smirked and then whispered to me "Haha you got in trouble." The rest of the class I was quiet. i was humiliated by him and plus, hes mean to me and i didnt do anything to him. I hate him so much I want him to fall in a well.
"Wow that's harsh." I heard Junhyung say while he was walking behind me when the bell rang.
Did I just say that out loud. Whatever he's a douche.
"Yes. You were so mean to me and I didn't do anything. Just go away." I said, walking fast, away from him.
"Wait! I'm sorry ok?" He said and grabbed my arm.
 
Don't. Touch. Me. You. Bastard.
 
I yanked hard away from him and kept walking. I'm not gonna talk to him. He caught up by my side and grabbed my arm again.
"Ok look, you didn't do anything at all ok? I don't know why I was so harsh on you. Probably since I thought you were Keno's twin, I thought you'd be like her, so that's why I started hating on you."
 
Damn can this guy just leave me alone?
 
"I already told you I'm nothing like her, now can you please just leave me alone." 
" No. I really mean it. I'm sorry."
"Fine! Whatever! Now leave me alone." I said and headed for my next class. He was still following me but I didn't wanna say anything. He was quiet the whole time too. 
I knew where to go now, cuz my schedule had a map behind it. Wow -.-
My next class was history so I found the room and saw that Junhyung was still behind me. Still not gonna talk to him. He saw me glance at him and asked "Why? Aren't you gonna ask why I was following you?" He said trying to cheer up the mood.
"No, I don't care. And maybe you aren't following me and have the same class like last time and then be an saying I'm stupid for inferring that." I said and opened the door. He grabbed my arm, again, and said "Look, I already told you I'm sorry. Can't you please just talk to me?" 
 
Ok first he was an , now he wants to talk to me? The hell with 
this guy.
 
"No. Why do you wanna talk to me? You already said sorry, there's no other need for you to talk to me. And I don't wanna talk to you."
He just stayed quiet, looking at the ground.
 
That's what I thought. 
 
I ended up sitting next to him again but I stayed silent the whole time. He did too.
My mood was killed the whole day cuz of him. I didn't talk to anyone cuz I was really pissed the whole time. Yoseob tried talking to me in science, and Jaeni tried asking what's wrong but I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Jaeni introduced me to Soori during lunch and because of Soori she made me feel better. Soori's really funny, and she cheered me up so I was glad that I met her. I ended up tellin them why I was pissed, and then they both understood completely. They said Junhyung's known for being a jerk, no surprise, but he doesn't apologize to them for being one so I thought that was weird. But I don't care. The last 2 of my classes I had Junhyung again, so that means I have him for 5 classes everyday. That balls. At least I wasn't siting next to him. We got to pick our seats so I sat next to Jaeni and Soori. We messed around in class the whole time and being with them made me forget why I was pissed. The last class I had, Jaeni and Soori weren't there and I didn't know anyone but Junhyung but no way in hell I was sitting next to him. I sat all the way in the back in hopes he doesn't see me but sadly enough, he did and tried to sit next to me. I didnt bother to stop him because I didn't wanna waste efforts on him, but I'll probably regret my decision later. He tried making up conversations with me, and I figured might as well be done being mad. Like I said I forgive and forget easily, and he already apologized so whatever. He made all these stupid jokes in class, and sometimes I laughed and sometimes it was just too dumb and I'd make fun of him. He's actually pretty fun to talk to and you can just mess around with him and he wouldn't care. We got along really well in the last class. 
The bell rang and it was time to leave. I told him it was fun talking to him and that I'd see him later and he apologized again for being a douche but I told him not to worry about it and that it was ok. 
I got home and decided to do my homework. When I was done I are dinner and then took a shower and headed to bed. Me and Jaeni talked for a while before I went to sleep. I told her how I was ok with Junhyung now and she was kind of surprised. Before I went to bed I got a text from the same unknown number
 
Hey Kiwi you miss me? <3
 
I texted the number back.
 
Who is this?
 
Lol it's Danny silly.
 
Ohhhhhhh. I should've known it was Danny. I guess his number was unknown because I'm in Korea now.
 
Why are you texting me? It costs alot of money you know :p and how did you know it was night time here from last time?
 
I know but I don't care. I just wanted to talk to you. It's really boring here without you. I miss you :( <3 and im smart :p how is it there?
 
Haha well don't text me on the phone! Text me through Facebook :p 
 
I sent him and then I logged on to Facebook. 
 
I talked to Danny for like 2 hours. I talked about how it was here, my friends Jaeni and Soori and even Yoseob. He got worried for a sec and I told him he was just a friend. Haha he's so cute. He told me how much he missed me and lots of other stuff. Then I told him about Junhyung and how he was a douche to me at first but then we got along in the end. He asked why would I be friends with a douche but I told him how Junhyung really hated Keno so he thought I'd be like her and he understood exactly what I meant. It was already 12 so I told him I had to go. I really missed talking to him. He said goodnight and I told him the same.
The last message he sent was I love you<3 and then we both logged off.
 
Love you too.