Omma's leaving

Decisions

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm supposed to update everyday but I suddenly got all of this school work and I have writers block so yeah, my bad. Hope you guys are doing well, and tell me what you think! Comments are appreciated :) 

 

 

"Omma! Kena's here!" Keno yelled as we got inside. My mom walks out of the kitchen and greets me with a warm hug.
 
"Kena! How was your first week of school? Do you have any classes with Keno?" She asks.
 
"Oh school's okay. And no not really I-"
 
"It's cause I'm taking advanced classes. Kena's just a regular student." Keno cuts me off. Damn can this girl let me talk?
 
"Oh well have you been attending your classes lately?" My mom asks.
 
"Well yeah of course. I'm always a good student omma." I said. More like lied...
 
"You sure? Are you lying to me?" She asks crossing her arms. I glance at Keno and she turns her gaze away from mine. 
 
"Why would you think I'm lying?" I ask while glaring at Keno.
 
"Oh, well I heard you ditched twice with some boys. I hope that isn't true, otherwise I'd send you back to California because if you're not taking this school seriously, then you can't attend there anymore. You know how important this is." She says with a mad, serious look on her face.
 
Dammit Keno. I'm gonna kill you.
 
"Well who told you that? Whoever said that must've been trying to spread rumors about me to get me in trouble. Omma there's been a lot of people who's been spreading rumors about me that aren't true. You know I'm a good student. I've been doing all of my work so far. I am taking school seriously ma, I am!" I said raising my voice at her.
I don't know why I should be yelling at her. I should be yelling at Keno for ratting me out. I looked at her and she wouldn't take her gaze off the floor. I could feel the guilt oozing out of her eyes.
 
"Why would people be spreading rumors about you in the first place?" She asks.
 
"I don't know. Some people just need to GROW UP." I said emphasizing the last words really loudly so Keno can get the hint. She still kept looking down.
 
"Aish. Kena. Ok fine. I believe you. Just please stay out of trouble. Arasso?" She says with a stern voice.
 
"Arasso." I mumbled.
 
"I'm gonna go upstairs and get my luggage. Keno will you come help me? And Kena go wake up your uncle. He's gonna take me to the airport. You guys don't have to come, just go back to your school ok?" She says while headed for the stairs. Keno follows her and I follow behind.
 
"Ani why can't we go to the airport with you?" Keno says with this aegyo voice. Uhhck.
 
"I don't want you guys to. Go hang out with your friends. I'll be fine." She says.
 
"What kind of mom doesn't want their kids to be with them when they're leaving?" Keno whines.
 
"Because I'll be back soon so you don't need to miss me. I want you guys to bond when I'm gone ok? Keno be good to your sister. And Kena make sure to listen to your unnie. Arasso?" She says while grabbing on to her suitcases and me and Keno exchange dirty glances
 
"I promise omma I'll take good care of Kena. I'll be a good unnie." She says with a fake smile while helping with mom's luggage.
 
I shuddered at the word unnie. I hate that word so much.
 
"And I'll listen to Keno." I said with a very displeased tone. Haha yeah right.
 
"Ahh! Call me unnie. From now on, call me unnie." Keno grimaced
 
"No! Andwae!" I yelled. I will never ever call her unnie, EVER!
 
"What did I say about listening to her? And didn't you just agree?" My omma scolds. Oh god, kill me now.
 
"Ok fine! Unnie......" I muttered. Uhgghhh I just got major shudders from saying that word. Bleeeehck!
 
"I didn't hear you." Keno taunted. I swear I'm gonna kill her.
 
"Unnnnniiieee! Better?" I said smiling and gritting my teeth. 
 
Keno just smiles widely and heads for the door.
I wake up my uncle and he groggily puts on his sandals and heads outside for the car. My omma gets her luggage and puts it on the back and me and Keno help her. Before long, it was time for her to go. She's in the car with my uncle and me and Keno stand there outside while she pulls down the window.
 
"You guys be good ok? I'm leaving now. I'll call you when I get home. Love you both!" She says while reaching her hand out the window. Keno grabs her hand and says, "I'll look out for Kena for you. I promise I'll call you if she ever gets in trouble. And tell Kellin I miss him!" Keno says before she lets go. 
 
Wow, she would rat on me for getting in trouble.
 
I reach for her hand and say "Omma I'm gonna miss you. Tell Kellin I love him and miss him too. And don't worry omma, I won't get into trouble, but I'll look after Keno in case she gets in trouble." I say and turn around to give Keno a mischievous grin. She glares at me and smiles and says "Don't worry omma, I never get in trouble." She says and smirks back.
I let go of her hand. 
 
"Bye now. Love you!" She waves and then they drive off.
 
"Annyeong!" We both yell as she drives off. Well that was a quick, and kind of displeasing visit. If she didnt want us to go the airport with her then what was the point of going? 
 
I don't know how to get back to the school though. And no way in hell am I going with Keno.
 
"Well, looks like we should get back to school." Keno says as she headed for her car.
 
"Why would you rat on me to omma huh?" I exclaimed.
 
"I didn't rat on you. What are you talking about?" She says trying to act all innocent.
 
"Oh I know you told her about me ditching with BEAST that one day you saw us in the field. You just can't accept the fact that I can be just as good as you." I snarled.
 
"How does hanging out with BEAST make you just as good as me? Don't think you're popular just cause you talk to them, because trust me, no one else likes you for talking to them. In fact, BEAST doesn't even like you. They only talk to you because they miss me hanging out with them so they're using you as a replacement." She ranted.
 
"Oh what a bunch of bull Keno. You always think that people only like me because of you." I glowered rolling my eyes.
 
"It's true. No one would talk to you if you weren't my twin. You're nothing without me." She coaxed as she turned her car on. 
 
I just glared at her with nothing else to say. Why even waste my time on her? I know everything she said was wrong, so why should I continue if she's gonna keep making stuff up? Even though she wins and I give her the satisfaction, I'd rather not argue about complete lies.
 
"Hah. You have nothing to say? Typical. I always win." She grins.
 
I just keep glaring at her. Don't waste your time Kena, she's not worth it.
 
She looks at me. "Well? Aren't you coming?" She asks eyeing me.
 
"No thanks I'd rather walk." I scoffed. 
 
"Whatever you say brat. Have fun walking 13 miles sissy." She says as she drives off in her Porsche. My Porsche actually. It was mine until she wrecked her car and my omma told me to give her mine since I can't drive yet. I should've took it back. Oh well. 
 
I don't really have to walk back though. I'll just wait for another taxi. Keno was probably too stupid to even think about other means of transportation besides cars and walking. I don't like taxis, but it's better than being with Keno. I wish Yoseob would give me a ride though. 
 
I walk towards the shops near the block so I could find any taxis. As I was walking, someone on a motorcycle stops right next to me. It's not a red motorcycle though, and his hair wasn't blonde. I can't see his face. What if it's a creeper? Who is this guy? Oh gosh I'm scared.
 
 
 
 
Btw, Kellin is their little brother :p sorry if I disappointed any of you since there was no BEAST. Next chapter I promise!