Help

Decisions

 

I walk faster so I could get away from him. I'm scared because I don't know this person. It could be a or kidnapper. I look behind me and the person was already off their bike following me. walk faster walk faster!!! I turn around and he's running towards me. Oh my god! Now's the time to run!
 
I run for my life. I don't know this person. He still has his helmet on so I can't see his face. I'm scared to death. I'm running as fast as I can and I sneak into an alleyway to try to hide from him. 
My god I'm so stupid! Why did I run in a dead end alleyway? That's always the place where the girl gets mugged or in the movies! Dammit I'm screwed! There's no turning back. He's already found me and I have nowhere to go. I scream at the top of my lungs "HELP! JEBAL! HE-" the person runs towards me and covers my mouth and grabs a hold of me. I squirm and kick and struggle trying to get out of his grip but he's too strong. Then he crouches to the ground taking me with him so we could hide in plain site. 
 
"Hey baby. Would you please keep quiet? You don't want me to hurt you now do you?" The person says. I've never been more scared for my life. Someone please help me.
 
"Please just let me go!" I say but his hand muffled my words. I was still struggling to get out of his grip.
 
"Sorry babe. I can't just let you run away again." He whispers in my ear.
 
What the is he talking about? I have no idea who this guy is. 
 
"Please just don't hurt me." I say almost in tears and his hand still muffled my words but he could still comprehend it.
 
"Aww don't worry baby girl. I would never hurt my precious angel." He says in this creepy seductive voice. 
 
Seriously who is this?
 
I scream. I scream to the top of my lungs. I try taking his hand off my mouth but he's too strong. My screams were completely muffled under his hand. I kick and bite and shove and do whatever I can to get out of his grip, but the more I struggle, the more tightly he holds on.
Tears start flowing from my eyes. 
 
"Shhhhhh calm down baby. Now you and me are gonna go back to my house and we're gonna..."
 
"HEY! LET GO OF HER!" Someone yells from behind. I couldn't see because my eyes were filled with tears, but I recognize that voice anywhere. 
 
"Get lost Yoseob. I aint letting her go." The person says. How does he know Yoseob?
 
"Let go or I'm gonna call the cops." Yoseob says. I could see his face clearly now. He looks angry and ready to kill. His eyes were so intense. I've never seen him like this before.
 
"Hey now, you can't bring the cops into this. Me and Keno just wanna have a little talk." He says.
Keno? He thinks I'm Keno? What kind of person like him would have something to do with Keno anyways? Whats going on here?
 
While he was threatening Yoseob, he loosened his grip a little from being distracted. Now's my chance. I elbow him so hard in the stomach and I take his hand off my mouth. He was still holding on to me though, but at least I can talk and I caused him some pain. He yelped a little over the pain I inflicted.
 
"YOSEOB! HELP!" I scream and Yoseob runs in to help me. 
 
He kicks the guy in the chest and he yelps in more pain. Then he lets go and I'm finally out of his grip. Yoseob pulls me up and kicks the guy again in the balls. He starts crying and grabbing on to his crotch.
 
"Run!" I yell to Yoseob and we both run out of the alleyway. 
 
We get to his motorcycle and the guy's not far from us. Damn I thought he was on the floor in pain just now. I panick and tell Yoseob to hurry up and he barely got his helmet on. There was no time for safety! We had to get out of here! He finally starts the motor and then we drove away. 
I held on to him tightly the whole ride back. Probably even more tightly from before. I was really scared and I've never been more happier to see Yoseob come to rescue me. Whoever that person was, what business did he have with Keno? And why did he think I was her? 
 
When we got back, I didn't let go. I didn't want to let go. Yoseob takes off his helmet and turns the engine off. I should get off now but I don't want to. I'm still holding on to his waist really tightly, trying to feel comforted. Yoseob tells me to let go but I refuse.
 
"Kena yah. Please? I'm suffocating here." He faintly says. 
 
Ok, fine. 
 
I let go and get off his bike. I stand there as he puts his helmet away. As he was locking his bike and putting his stuff away, I just thought about that guy and what he would've done to me if Yoseob never showed up. When he was done, I looked at him. 
 
"Kena, are you ok?" He asks very sincerely. 
 
I just stayed silent. I didn't have any words. Instead I went up to him and hugged him. I buried my face in his chest. He slowly hugged me back and my hair. 
 
"Thank you. For saving me. I just..I don't...I was so scared...I...I...thanks...so much." I stammered. I didn't know what to say. He truly saved me and I don't think I can thank him enough. He feels so warm. And his scent smelled so good. I wanted to hug him forever.
 
"Hey it's no biggie. I'm just glad you're safe." He said while my hair.
 
"Who was he?" I asked.
 
"Just some guy Keno dated. He belongs to a gang so he's very dangerous." He said. 
 
I stayed silent. I didn't feel like talking or doing anything. We stayed like that for a while and he kept trying to comfort me. Finally I felt good enough to walk back. 
 
While we were walking back to my dorm, I asked him how he found me. 
 
"I stalked you the whole time." He smirked.
 
"What? Really?" I asked all shocked.
 
"Nde. That was the only way. I didn't have your number so I came back and waited for you." He smirked again. 
 
"You really did? Like, seriously?" I was so confused.
 
He chuckled. "Haha of course not. I'm not a creeper." 
 
"Aigoo then tell me the truth!" I yelled.
 
"Ani I'll just tell you tomorrow. We're already here." He says and next thing I know we're already at my dorm.
 
"Awww come on! I wanna know now!" I pouted.
 
"Aish be patient. You're just lucky I was there ok?" He bit his lip. Whoa.
 
"Yeah....I wouldn't know what would've happened if you weren't there." I sighed.
 
"You probably would've got or something." He teased.
 
"Wow, thanks for saying that." I said sarcastically and pushed his arm.
 
"Yah I'm only kidding. Haha mianhe." He grinned and then apologized.
 
"It's ok. You were my savior after all." I told him.
 
"Yeah, more like knight in shining armor." He boasted
 
I giggled. "Ok my dear knight, I bid you fair well." I say and I playfully bowed to him and headed for the door.
 
"I shall see you soon my princess." He played along and bowed back. Then he started walking away. I look at him as he was walking. And then I smile. 
 
I feel kind of weird though. Like for some reason someone was watching us this whole time. Is it just me? Probably. Well whatever. 
 
 
 
 
 
Yeah stalkers ._. I bet no one saw that coming did they? Omfg more kenseob moments! But next chapter will be, some one else :o oooh spoiler. Lol hope you enjoyed x)