Need a ride?

Decisions

 

~4 Days Later~
So a week has passed since I've been in this school. I have mixed feelings about school, because there are things I look forward to and things I dread. Like I look forward to being with Junhyung in my classes. We've been getting along really well ever since the last time we ditched. And I also look forward to talking to Kikwang and Yoseob in some of my classes. Kikwang's really fun to talk to, but sometimes he can be really stupid. And with Yoseob, well we talk but not that much. He doesn't seem like he wants to talk to me. We would have conversations but they're pretty short. 
 
Anyways, the things I dread in this school is all the gossip. I keep hearing gossip about me ever since I ditched with Junhyung....twice.
I've been trying to ignore them, but I hate having this feeling of people talking about me behind my back. It hurts. And I dread seeing Keno almost everyday at lunch. Since sometimes I hang with BEAST, she'd in to be with Doojoon. I haven't been able to talk to Doojoon much because of her. 
 
I wanted to visit my omma today since she's leaving in a few hours, so I waited outside for a cab. 20 minutes passed and not one cab drove by. Out of no where, I see someone approaching me. He's wearing a black hoodie with black jeans and a backpack while holding on to a biker helmet. He had this intense gaze and the way he walked was filled with so much swag. If it weren't for his hair being a dead giveaway, I would've thought he was this really hot biker dude. But it's Yoseob. Since when did Yoseob become hot? I thought he was this cute innocent boy but he looks completely different. What up with the style change? I kept staring at him as he kept walking towards me. I was in awe by the way he looked. Seriously it looks like something Junhyung would wear.
 
I kept staring at him. Ok, I guess I was checking him out, but you can't blame me. He looks so hot.
 
"Yah! Kena! Kena yah?" He kept on repeating trying to snap me out of
It.
 
"Ohh...uhh...hey Yoseob. You look....different." I mumbled.
 
"What? I look ugly?" He said with a sour expression.
 
"No I said different!" I laughed.
 
"Ohh. Really? I do? How?" He asked looking down at his clothes.
 
"It's just, I don't know. You, you, look...." I kept stumbling on my words. I didn't wanna say hot but...
 
"Hot?" He smirked.
 
Yup, he finished for me.
 
"No. Different." I lied. Well half lied. 
He does look different. 
 
"Well ok. Thanks I guess? If that's a good thing." He said.
 
"No...... I mean yeah it is....." I paused.
 
"Whatcha doing here?" I asked looking at his helmet.
 
"Oh. I was gonna go for a ride. Wanna join?" He asked.
 
"Wait you know how to ride a motorcycle?" I asked very shocked. 
 
"Yeah. We all do. Well except for Dongwoon. He's too young still." He said.
 
"Wait so you all know how to ride motorcycles?" I asked even more shocked. 
 
"Nde. Why is that so weird to you?" He asked tilting his head.
 
"No it's not weird. It's pretty cool." I said. 
 
He grinned. "Yeah I guess. So who are you waiting for?"
 
"Ummm a cab. But none has showed up yet." I pouted.
 
"Well you want a ride?" He asked.
 
"Ummm, i don't know....."
 
"What? Why? Come on it's safe. As long as you're with me." He smirked.
 
Aigoo! 
 
"Well, you don't have an extra helmet." I said. 
 
"Yeah I do." He said reaching in to his backpack and pulled it out.
 
Was he already expecting to give someone a ride?
 
"Why do you have a spare?" I asked.
 
"Oh, just in case." He muttered.
 
"So were you already expecting to give someone a ride?" I raised my eyebrow.
 
"Yeah I was thinking of picking up some chicks before I ran into you." He teased. 
 
"Oh really? I didn't know you were such a player." I scrunched my nose in disgust. 
 
"Well there's a lot you don't know about me baby." He smirked again.
 
I blushed a little when he called me baby.
 
"Well I don't like players." I scoffed.
 
He chuckled. "Really? Then why do you talk to Junhyung? He's a player. You know that right?" He said.
 
"Well it's not like he's flirting with me." I said.
 
"Yeah but he's still a player." He said.
 
"So? Why are you bringing up Junhyung anyways?" I asked.
 
He turned his eyes away from mine.
 
"Well you still want a ride or not?" He asked totally ignoring my question.
 
"Umm ok." I shrugged. He passed me his spare helmet and we walked to his bike. 
 
He owns a red Ducati? Dayum surely he would get tons of girls with this! This is so unlike Yoseob. 
 
He put his helmet on and got on the bike. He started the motor and then looked at me. 
 
Oh right. 
 
I put on the helmet and hopped on the back. I never rid a motorcycle before. I was kind of scared.
 
"Well you better hold on to me. You don't wanna fall off do you?" He said.
 
I wrapped my arms around his waist. I could kind of feel his abs. I didn't know he had abs. 
 
I told him where to go and then we took off. 
I was so scared at first that I could've sworn I was squeezing the guts out of Yoseob. I was holding on to him so tightly that it was weird. he didn't say anything. I loosened my grip just by a little though for him to breathe. After the fear of riding a motorcycle died down, the adrenaline soon kicked in. I felt the rush of excitement as he drove his Ducati. The wind blowing against us, the speed, the chills, it felt so good. No wonder riders love to ride. I can't believe how much I was enjoying it.
 
Soon we got to my uncle's house.
I let go of his waist and got off the bike. I took my helmet off and gave it to him. He took his off and I could see his face was really red.
 
I knew I was squeezing him too hard!
 
"Oh my god I'm sooooo sorry! I shouldn't have held on to you that tight. Mianhe!" I said turning red from embarrassment.
 
"Ahh it's ok Kena. I know you were scared. It's my fault." He said.
 
"Aniyo! I was scared at first but then it got exciting. I want to ride again someday." I said smiling.
 
"Oh really? So you liked it?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
 
"Yeah I did. It was soo mu-"
 
"Kena!! Surprised to see you here! Oh and with Yoseobie?" Keno interrupted when she opened the front door. 
 
Dammit. I should've known she was gonna be here. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have came.
 
"Oh uhhh, hey Keens." Yoseob waved.
 
"Yoseobie! What are you doing here? Did you give Kena a ride on your bike? I thought you don't give rides to people except for-"
 
"Oh well I just did ok? Why I can't give rides to other girls? Doojoon hyung gives you rides anyways so why are you bothering me about it?" He said kind of irritated. 
 
Wait so he'd only give rides to Keno? 
 
"Anyways I have to go. Kena just call me if you need me to pick you up ok?" Yoseob said.
 
"Wait but I don't have your number!" I yelled but he took off. Damn, how am I gonna call him?
 
"Oh don't worry I have his number. I'd give it you but, you could just get a ride from me." She smiled so fakely.
 
"Hah! Then why didn't you give me a ride in the first place?" I scoffed.
 
"Because I didn't know you were coming. Anyways, come in Kena. Omma's been waiting for you." She smiled. 
 
Stop smiling its so fake on you!
 
Ughh this is gonna be a long day.