A close moment

Decisions

 

We go to the field we went to when we ditched, and then he sits on the grass. I sat next to him and ask what's up.
 
"So why were you with Yoseob yesterday?" He asks.
 
"You saw me with him?" 
 
"Well, I was gonna go buy something so I was headed for my bike and then I see you two hugging." He says not looking at me but looking disappointed.
 
Omo, he saw all that? 
 
"Oh, ummm. Well, it was nothing." I said. I frowned after thinking about what happened yesterday. 
 
"Hey are you ok? What happened? Tell oppa." He said and came closer to me putting his arm around my shoulder. 
 
It feels kind of good.
 
"Umm well I was kidnapped by someone and Yoseob came to rescue me. I was just scared so I hugged him for comfort." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. 
 
"Bwoh? Eotteoke?" He said very concerned.
 
"It was one of Keno's exes. I'm fine though Junhyung, really." 
 
"You could've got hurt Keen." 
 
"I know but Yoseob was there to save me." 
 
"It should've been me...." He muttered.
 
"Huh?" I take my head off his shoulder.
 
"Kena, can I ask you something?" He turns to face me.
 
"Umm ok." 
 
"Do you.....like Yoseob?" He asks.
 
"Of course I do. Yoseob's nice and sweet and a great friend." I said kind of confused to his question. I know what he meant by that though.
 
"No, I mean, do you like him, like him?"
 
"Umm, I don't know. It's, too soon to tell." 
 
"Let's go to Lotte World." He brings up out of nowhere. Well that was a random change in subject....
 
"Ummmm by ourselves? Like on a date?" I ask. I'm really curious is he asking me on a date?
 
"Yeah just us two. And if that's what you want to think, then ok." He smirks.
 
"When?" I ask.
 
"Next Saturday." 
 
"I don't have any money." I lied. I do have money but I don't want to waste it. 
 
"I'll pay." He cheerfully suggested.
 
"No I don't want you to spend any money on me." 
 
"I don't care. I got that spare green." He boasts.
 
"Aish rich kid." I teased.
 
"You know it." He teases back.
 
"How would we get there?" I ask.
 
"I have a motorcycle. It's not that far from school anyways so we could walk there if we wanted to but I prefer to ride."
 
"Errrrr I don't know...." I really did wanna go with him but there was something in me that didnt want me to go. I can't point my finger on it.
 
"Come on. Jebal?" He says with puppy dog eyes.
 
Aigoo and with those nerd glasses it made him look extra cute! Can't, resist.
 
"Arasso. I'll go with you. But only because you'll pay." I snickered.
 
"Fine with me." He smirks.
 
There was a long moment of silence. 
 
"Kena....." He softly says my name.
 
I turn to him. "Yeah?" 
 
He stares into my eyes and I stare into his. His eyes are so mesmerizing. So, dreamy. I could feel the passion behind it. Then I look down to his lips. So plump and luscious. He's leaning forward, his face getting closer to mine. I can't move. My body won't let me. I just stay there, like I'm in a trance. My mind became blank. Suddenly, I hear someone call my name.
 
That's when I turned my head away to see who called me.
 
 
 
 
Kinda short. Compared to my other chapters anyways :p thanks to everyone who's reading my story so far! You guys are awesome<3 I keep switching off between Yoseob and Junhyung moments :P who was the person who interrupted them? Oooooooh....