Interrupted

Decisions

 

"Ohh Yoseob." I see Yoseob walking towards us. It seemed like he had unbelievably perfect timing. Was Junhyung about to kiss me? And he just interrupted us? I'm not sure if I should feel relieved or disappointed. 
 
I stand up to greet Yoseob. I looked at Junhyung but his head was turned away.
 
"Kena! I was looking all over for you. What were you and Junhyung doing just now?" He asks glaring slightly at Junhyung. Did he not see or....
 
"Nothing oppa. He was just inviting me on a date to Lotte World." 
 
I turn to Junhyung and he looks pretty pissed. He was glaring at the ground. 
 
"Oh. You're going to Lotte World with Junhyung?" Yoseob asks.
 
"Yeah I just said that..." 
 
"Can I come to? I haven't been to Lotte World in forever!" He says excitedly.
 
"Ummm...." I hesitate.
 
"No Seob. I only invited her to come." Junhyung interrupts. He stands up and walks to my side.
 
"Well why did you only invite her and not anyone else?" Yoseob sneers.
 
"Because I only have enough money for myself and one other person."
 
"But I can pay for myself! And besides, why would it be her that's your first choice?" Yoseob says raising his voice a bit.
 
"Because she's my....friend." Junhyung mutters.
 
"I'm your friend too. And so is the rest of BEAST." 
 
"But I-"
 
"Junnie oppa! Why can't he just tag along with us?" I in to stop the arguing. 
 
"But I only wanted it to be us two." He mumbles. I barely heard what he said but Yoseob didn't hear it.
 
"What?" Yoseob asks.
 
"Junhyung he's your friend after all. It wouldn't hurt anyone for him to come along." I say.
 
He hesitates. He looks very frustrated but he ends up agreeing. Yoseob got all happy.
 
 "I'm going to tell the rest of BEAST! They should come with us too!" He says an he goes running off before anyone can say anything.
 
Junhyung just stood there with a shocked look on his face.
 
"Aish that kid. He had to ruin everything." He mumbles again. I didn't really hear what he said this time.
 
"What?" I ask.
 
"Aniyo it's nothing. I just.....never mind." He sighs.
 
The bell rings and that means lunch is over. Well, time to head back. 
 
 
~Junhyung's POV~ 
When lunch was over, me and Kena decided to head back. I was so mad at what Yoseob did that I was quiet the whole time while we were walking back. I looked at Kena and I could see she felt kind of awkward with all the silence so I was gonna say something until she started speaking first.
 
"So, umm....before Yoseob came..."
 
I knew she was gonna bring that up but not this soon! I had no idea what came over me that time! She looked so gorgeous and beautiful, and when I looked into her eyes I felt something warm inside me just light up. My mind just went off on its own and suddenly I was leaning in but I couldn't stop myself. what should I say?
 
"Oh uhh, there was a bug on your shoulder. I was leaning in to try to flick it off." Really? That's all you can come up with?
 
"Bwoh? Seriously? Why didn't you tell me!" She yelled in panic. She glanced at her shoulder to check if it was 'still there'.
 
What? Is she really that stupid? Wow well at least it worked.
 
"Ani it's gone now. But sorry if you thought differently." I said.
 
I really was about to kiss her though, but I still don't know why. Aish I don't like her! But why was I gonna do that? And asking her on a date seemed sketchy to me as well. And why am I mad that Yoseob butted in? I'm so confused. This girl drives me crazy.
 
"Ohh, umm, it's ok...err....uhh..." She's stuttering a lot and she's turning red too. 
 
"Let's just talk about something else." I say. 
 
"Ok." She says while still looking red.
 
I didn't know what to talk about though and she looked too embarrassed to talk. Why is she embarrassed though? 
 
It was quiet on our way to class and during class she was with Jaeni and Soori. Kikwang sat next to me and said, "So we going to Lotte World?"
 
So he really did tell all of them. At least I can say it'll be more interesting with all of them there.