Make your promise

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the other update that I promised ^^ Enjoy 

Shinhye's POV

As soon as the bell rang I left the classroom. Yonghwa looked at me worriedly but I just stared coldly at him and left with Minho trotting after me. 

Minho grabbed my arm once we were outside the classroom. 

"What was that about revenge?" he asked looking nervous. 

I observed him, would he have what it took to get my revenge on Yonghwa? 

"You remember Yonghwa, don't you? From before, he was the only one from me, you wanted to be him but that was before... he broke his promise," I choked the last bit out but then recomposed my face in a mask void of all emotions before the pain threatened to come back. 

Minho's face had turned hard and I smiled inside, it was working. I was bringing back all that hate for Yonghwa that Minho had felt all those years back just like he had brought back for me. 

"You knew?" Minho whispered and I nodded. 

"That was when I loved Yonghwa, I thought he loved me back but I was wrong." I said bitterly turning my head to the side so that Minho couldn't see the hurt flash across my eyes. 

"So you want to get revenge... on Yonghwa?" 

"I just want him to feel the same pain that he made me feel. I- I hate him." I said and in that moment I realised that I had become a cold hearted monster. Even though I knew the pain I had suffered, how it had hurt me, broken me, I still wanted to inflict the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter