She's not as bad as I thought?

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

I gave Minho oppa a small hug before he left, I felt bad about what I had said earlier but that was all I would give him, a hug, it could be shared between friends right?

Then I watched him walk down the street before closing the door, it was evening and I could see that it was starting to get dark outside. Even before I was halfway up the stairs I heard a knock at the door. It was probably Mum and Seungh, I thought and ran back down the stairs to open the door. 

I was surprised at who was standing outside, it was Seohyun. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly, eyeing the plastic bag that she was holding in her hand. There was a delicious aroma wafting out of the bag. 

"Um.. can I come in? I brought chicken," Seohyun looked at me hopefully. 

"I'm a vegetarian." I replied before closing the door on her, however there was something stuck and when I looked down I saw that Seohyun had stuck her foot in front of the door so that I couldn't close it. 

I glared at her but she just looked hopefully at me again, "Please, it's about Yonghwa."
I scowled and tried slamming the door closed again but her foot was still in the way. "Move your foot."

She sighed and was just about to move her foot away when my mum and my brother, Seungho approached us. 

"Oh hello darling, are you here to see Shinhye?" my mum asked brightly and before Seohyun or I could reply she had already ushered us inside and made Seohyun take a seat on the sofa in the living room. 

"Ooh chicken!" Seungho cried, attacking the plastic bag with his hands. 

My mum told me to sit down and I reluctantly obeyed. 

Seohyun helped with the setting out of the chicken before sitting down and taking a leg from the bucket. 

"Uh.. Shinhye, do you want me to get you a salad or something since your vegetarian?" Seohyun asked. 

My mum laughed, "What do you mean? Shinhye loves chicken. Since when have you been a vegetarian?" she asked looking towards me. 

I scowled and taking a piece of chicken from the pile, I ate silently while giving Seohyun death glares. Who did she think she was to come barging into my house like that?

After the meal was finished Seohyun helped my mum put the rubbish and leftovers away. My mum chuckled and said, "I wish I had a daughter like you," before leaving the room to do the washing up. I pretended not to hear her but just stared stonily at Seohyun's back when she got up to help my mum. 

My mum waved her away, "No,no need to help. You've done enough already. Why don't you go upstairs and chat with Shinhye before you go? I'm sure you girls want some privacy to talk about whatever you girls talk about these days." 

Seohyun looked uncertainly at me and my mum catching the look pushed us both up the stairs. 

"You can stay as long as you want, even sleep over if you like." my mum called up at us. 

I ignored Seohyun as she shuffled awkwardly up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter