Cinema date

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

I took Shinhye to the cinema. Shinhye wanted to watch horror but to be honest horror scares me... a lot so instead we watched romance. 

I guess it would have been nice to snuggle up together with Shinhye during scary scenes if we had gone to watch horror but instead I had to go through watching the couple in front of us make out all the way through the movie. 

Shinhye and I caught each other's eye a couple of times but we both turned away awkwardly. We weren't at the stage of kissing yet.

I wanted to grab Shinhye's hand and tried to a couple of times throughout the movie but I wasn't brave enough. 

I put my hand out towards Shinhye's and she chose just the time to look down.

"I was.. um getting some popcorn." I said reaching for the tub.

Shinhye's POV

Minho oppa was just too cute. 

I had been watching him reaching for my hand for the last hour and a half. 

Reaching.. then pulling back

Reaching.. than pulling back. 

I wondered if I should just go and grab his hand instead. 

Actually I had been trying to get closer to Minho oppa by watching a horror movie together. I thought it would be like in the movies , me snuggling up to Minho oppa and holding his arms during the scary bits but Minho oppa said that he didn't like horror so we had watched romance. 

But I had to agree this was much better. 

After the movie Minho offered to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter