Shinhye's revenge

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

Minho oppa and I were in the cafe opposite our school. We were sitting in silence, on our smoothies.

I glanced at Minho oppa staring out into space, he hadn't talked much all day and I wondered if it was because of me. I pitied Minho oppa I was using him to get my revenge on Yonghwa but he didn't seem to mind, he looked too deep in thought.I knew it was wrong to use such a kind and caring person for my own personal needs but somehow I didn't feel bad about it.

All emotions towards males had all but faded since this morning.

I watched the piles of students all piling out of the school gate. In the middle of them I saw Yonghwa and Seohyun swingly their arms which were clasped together, they were coming this way.

Yonghwa made eye contact with me through the window but I looked away  pretending not to notice him. When the bell above the doorframe rang to show that another customer was entering I grabbed Minho oppa's face and pulled him closer. 

I kissed him fiercely on the lips. I opened my eyes a fraction to see if Yonghwa was watching. 

No. He was ordering something at the counter with Seohyun. I pulled out of the kiss and blew up my cheeks. 

How was I supposed to make him jealous when he wouldn't look at me? Was I that insignificant to him? 

Yonghwa was facing towards me now with a drink in his left hand. I leaned over the table and felt my lips touch Minho's, his lips were so smooth, like a baby's. I mentally slapped myself, why was I thinking these thoughts anyway?

I glanced over at Yonghwa to see if he noticed but he was sitting on the table on the other side of the room laughing happily with Seohyun. Frowning, I pulled out of the kiss again. Minho oppa stared at me looking startled. 

"What was that fo-?" But before he could finish his entence I had already pushed my lips against his. Yonghwa had stood up but when I had pulled out of the kiss for the third time I realised that he had only got u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter