Double date

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

Seohyun came by my house before school.

I was starting to like Seohyun more and more as we talked. Yonghwa followed us, walking beside Seohyun adn I saw him sneak glances at me when he thought I wasn't looking. I smirked, it seemed like Yonghwa was starting to feel even more jealous now that I was getting along with his ... girlfriend. That word made me feel slightly jealous but all of it disappeared when Seohyun told me another joke, making me laugh.

We were at the school gates by now and Minho oppa was waiting for me like always.

"Oppa!" I cried, hugging him tightly, making sure that Yonghwa saw me. Minho hugged me back but I pulled away quickly, I didn't want him to develop any feelings for me when I didn't have any for him.

Seohyun giggled, "You two are so cute together!" Then she clapped her hands excitedly, "Why don't we have a double date? Me and Yongie and you and Minho oppa!" 

"Okay," Minho oppa said before I could reply. I shot him a look but he avoided my gaze. Was he agreeing to this because of my revenge or because of another reason?

Seohyun nodded and after arranging to meet at a popular restaurant in town we parted ways to go to our classes. I pulled Minho oppa to the side as Seohyun dragged Yonghwa away who for once didn't look that happy being with her. I felt kind of bad as I saw Yonghwa almost ignoring her as they walked away. He kept glancing back at us but I turned my back to him and faced Minho. 

"Why did you agree to the double date?" I asked him as he tried to walk off. I grabbed his arm and he turned to look at me. 

"It was for your revenge," he said but the expression on his face told me otherwise. 

I stared at him for a few moments before he averted his gaze. "Oppa are you telling the truth?" 

He nodded and pulled away from my grasp, leaving me to watch his slumped figure walking away from me. 

Seohyun's POV

Yonghwa oppa wouldn't talk as much as he usually did. He seemed distant and would only reply with a nod or a shake of the head when I asked him a question.

I wondered if he didn't like me anymore.

Had I done something wrong?

Had I upset him somehow?

Minho's POV

Why had I agreed to go to that double date? 

Was it really for the revenge like I had told Shinhye or was it actually because I wanted to go on a date with Shinhye? I tried to convince myself that it was because of the first one but inside I knew it was the latter. 

I wanted Shinhye to like me back, to be doing these things purely because she loved me and not for revenge but I knew it wasn't true.

Her hate for Yonghwa was bigger than her love for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinhye's POV

After school we all me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter