Letter

Can you forget the past for the present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

Marry him? 

When I didn't answer for a long time he looked at me like a lost puppy dog. I saw him swallow and blink at me. 

The other people in the restaurant were looking curiously at me now, all waiting with baited breath for my answer. 

Finally I said, "I don't think I'm ready, Minho." 

Our spectators were giving me some dissapointed glances, some got disinterested and went back to their eating however I saw myself earn some nasty galres from soem people who obviously thought I was being exeptionally cruel in rejecting a proposal. 

"I'll wait, we can get engaged but I'll wait as much as you want before we get married, I would wait more than ten years," Minho replied determindly. 

Some women off to my right side were 'awwing' at Minho and looking dotingly at him. 

"Minho..." The women were starting to eye me now. It felt as if everyone in the restaurant were giving me dirty looks. 

"I... need to go," I hurriedly grabbed my bag and left the restuarant. 

Things were going too fast, I didn't like it. Marriage was something too big for me to consider right now, it meant being with the person I loved the most until I died -  I wasn't sure if Minho was that one yet. Somehow in the midst of all this Yonghwa came floating to mind. 

Was Yonghwa the one? 

Even so, how would I be able to be with him? 

Was our love more important than not hurting the people around us?

Marriage... was I ready for that?

Minho's POV

I watched Shinhye leave, her face was flushed and she looked so confused and upset. 

I saw everybody shoot me pitiful looks and I felt liek crying. 

"She still loves Yongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter