I want you back… plz be mine !

Just Another Pain..

 

 

 

 

Siwon POV

I woke up today with a severe headache attacking my brain cells. I left the office around 11 p.m last night as we had to prepare a lot of paper work, and make sure that the presentations that will be attended but not only the members of the finance department, but almost all of the chairmen of the high-tech companies in the capital city.

The past two days weren't just hectic but confusing and irritating, and everything in between.

After the shocking reveal of the identity of what they call Kim Corporation ultimate rival-friend nothing seemed to go right with Yesung.

He is rather lost in thoughts or nervous to the point of pumping into things and people quite constantly, he was so shocked, unsure of something I couldn't tell.. and pretty disoriented.

"your staying late today?" I asked him before leaving the office last night.

"yeah, going home means I am done with what I have to be done with, and is ready for tomorrow, which am not."

I rested my back against the headboard of my bed and gave a quick glance at the alarm clock by the side table. It was still 6:15 a.m

I was quite nervous myself, thinking of how awkward and confusing Yesung's situation might be, makes me feel silly about getting nervous over this, its was getting more of a nerves battle against someone I never met, and didn't knew, yet felt so competitive of.. rather than the supposedly ''purely-business'' competition.

I felt stupid as I really had no right to feel what I was feeling, Kibum and Hae insisted that I was in an unreasonable denial when it comes to what I really felt towards Yesung.. we know too little about each other, we often go through awkward silence periods each in a while, he was so self-protective, insecure, scared of something I couldn't tell, was it his health condition that made him keep his distance from people? Not to get too involved with people that he might come to eventually love but then had to bid farewell to coz he wasn't sure whether he will live that far, to please them? Or is it that tough love experience he went through? What kinda guy was that Yunho anyway? Am curious as to what kind of person would attract Yesung and gets his full attention, his full dedication and rent his entire heart infinitely.

~~~

It was around 9:00 a.m when Yesung finally walked into the office, the bags under his eyes were a clear sign that he had a sleepless night.

"are you even okay? You look so pale, its D-day Yesung, are you sure you are ready for this?" I asked in concern.

"am not sure about anything at the moment." He replied tiredly before leaning his back at the chair, looking with half-lidded eyes at the piled up papers on his desk.

~~~

Time surely flies by quickly, there was 15 minutes left before the highly anticipated, highly intimidating meeting with the Jung's will take place.

"Yesung…" I patted his shoulder as he sipped the 5th cup of coffee since morning.

"am okay….." he finally managed to smile and I felt even more worried as I observed his body language all along, his hands were shaking.

~~~

It was the time…. As Mrs. Kim walked into the giant meeting hall, with Yesung and assistant Soo following her in a queue, she flashed the now completely-filled room with all those businessmen with a wide smile.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, as the time indicates 11 a.m, I would like to announce the beginning of today's meeting in which we will discuss the semi-annual performance of all the high-tech companies who are bonded with Kim's corporation in a business-based relation and how can we enhance our profits for the year by expanding our circle of partners to include our life-time co-producers, the Jung's corporation." Assistant Soo initiated the meeting with a long speech, but the smile he was wearing earlier vanished as his secretary walked in and whispered something to his ear.

I was standing few meters away from Yesung, he looked a bit calm compared to the condition he was in all morning but then his face went blank as Assistant Soo seemed to deliver whatever information he received few minutes ago.

I scanned the room, and I wondered, which group among all these businessmen were representing the Jung's.. most of them were middle aged, females or not so appealing in terms of look kind of guys.. Which one are you Yunho?

I averted my eyes towards Yesung again, he looked at me with disappointment…

 

The Jung's sent a late notice, they had to skip the meeting because….. the CEO had to play golf today??

 

~~~

The rest of the day seemed to be passing by so heavily… everyone was mad, annoyed.. and for the first time I heard Mrs.Kim cursing…

"he crossed all the lines with that stupid excuse…" she slammed the folder she was holding on the table as I, Yesung and Assistant Soo stood there, looking at her…

"I agree, this was ridiculous, I mean, they even CC that email to all the partners, we are in a very embarrassing situation right now." Assistant Soo added.

I looked at Yesung who had his arms crossed and was staring at the ground.

"did you see how did your screwed up love life affected this company's image" Mrs. Kim attacked and Yesung averted his eyes to look at her.

"you go around dating foolish, childish guys who can't put up with your ty self and its MY company's future that gets damaged."

"do you think I knew it was Yunho who was behind all the we have been though with the Jung's lately." Yesung's voice didn't have the usual anger-filled tone he often used with his mother.

"and do you think I give a crap?" she crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow. "this matter is out of the business circle now, you want to save this company's future, go talk your ex's out, bribe him, get laid if that's what it'll take him to sign the damn partnership contract with us"

"how dare you-"

"you either sort this out, or it will be ME who held a meeting to tell the world that am firing you, because I surely don't need a sick, , loser like you to run this company with me… now get the hell out of here….. ALL OF YOU."

 

~~~

It was around 5:15 p.m….. time to go home.

For some reason I didn't have the guts to talk to Yesung at all after all the drama today, but he looked so pale, and so lost, he was pretending to read through some files but I knew his mind was far away.

"not going home?" I asked, standing next to him.

He was startled by my voice, I knew he wasn't focused.

"uhhh… what time is it?"

"its past 5:00… you should rest Yesung… are you even taking your medication on time?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"yes I am Siwon don't worry." And he smiled, at last.

He stretched his arms before standing up.

"will I have the privilege to ride a public bus with my handsome co-worker yet once again?'' he asked with a smile and I felt the urge to hug him, he decided to brush it off and regain his hyper self…. I guess?

"do you like Chinese food?" I asked and he looked at me in confusion.

"y..es….. why are you asking? Omg you are not planning on taking me in an after-work date when I really look like . Are you?" He asked and I laughed, maybe I shouldn't worry anymore… the day was over, so are his worries…. I hope.

"no… you can come over, I want you to meet my sister again, we will order Chinese food, we can also call Zhoumi over… it will be fun."

"this sounds tempting…." He said and I shrugged.

"ok… kaaay.. am in… let me pack my briefcase…"

"let me help you…" my hand touched his as we were both about to open the briefcase's zipper and he looked at me.

"you are not gonna act as if this was by mistake and pulled me close and then kiss me, are you?" he asked with a grin and I laughed.

"I thank God for the little blessings, at least I still get to do skin contact with my oh-so-out-of-reach-crush…." I said and he chuckled.

"Hae thinks we are secretly dating behind everybody's back…" he said in a whispering voice and I smiled.

"I will be more than happy to make his fantasy comes to life….." I said and started placing the files inside his briefcase, I felt his gaze locked on me.

"Siwon…"

"hmmmm…."

"did I tell you before that I really.. really find you so handsome and ridiculously attractive?" he laid the bomb and I felt my arms numb.

"is that really a question?'' I asked and he shook his head lightly.

"no… its more of a statement…" there was a silent moment before he added. "do you really have a crush on your oh-so-out-of-reach dude?"

I was done with packing his stuff, I looked up at him and… he looked a bit nervous with a thin line of red on either one of his cheeks.

"I think I do, it was so striking… I always thought I will fall in love with a clumsy, average looking, more of a mess kinda person… but…. Okay am mixing things up.. this is not about love…."

"its kinda is…."

"are… you asking me… if am in love with you?" I was startled; this was the last thing I thought I will talk to Yesung with… in such a dramatic day like today.

"is there a chance you will ever be?" his eyes looked sad and I can't find a reason why was that?

"Yesung… I ……"

"Wohoo… look what we've got here… well, Hi there lovers…." I turned to the direction of the voice and saw an unfamiliar person leaning against out office's door.

"the last thing I expected after all these years is to run to you where you are in a state of confessing to another guy Yesung…."

I turned to look at Yesung who was frozen in place, the look in his face was worse than all the ones he'd wore all day long.

The guy walked closer to our side and I felt Yesung holding my arm.. he looked terrified.

''do you mind leaving us alone?" the guy asked, it was more of an order.

''Siwon don't….." Yesung was shivering and I started to get worried.

"Yesung don't be like this, we are not kids, let's talk like adults.. let the guy go…''

"No I won't… you are the one who should leave…" Yesung said with a firm tone.

"may I ask who are you?" I was getting so confused by the second so I had to ask him.

The tall, intensely charismatic guy flashed me a smile before answering.

"Jung's corporation's CEO, Jung Yunho… your boss's…." and he titled his head to the side, giving a smile to Yesung. ''boyfriend….''

Yesung's grip on my arms loses as he slid his hand all the way down before holding my hand and intertwining our fingers together…

"you mean ex-boyfriend…." He said and I felt so distracted by his cold fingers linked into mine.

"am here to drop the 'ex' part…. We need to talk Yesung…. I want you back baby…" he said in desperation and I had an uncomfortable feeling within.

''Yesung…. Maybe I should go…." I said, trying to move his hand from mine.

"No…" he held into my hand tighter and looked at both of us.

"No I don’t wanna talk to you… I don't wanna get back to you… and you…." He then looked at me, with glossy eyes.

"you said I should give it a try…. Fine…. I am in… am in for today's dinner… am in for tomorrow and the day after… I need to try…. I deserve the happiness you said you will shower me with… I deserve to live…. I…. I want you Siwon….. please be mine…."

End of POV

 

TBC~

 

A.N: am too lazy to read through this again so, sorry for any grammar mistakes & typos.. was it shocking? LOL.. i have a lot in store for you guys // wink wink