All you need is a little happiness..

Just Another Pain..

 

 

 

It was around 12:30 a.m when the party came to an end, and the guests started to gradually leave the place…

 

“hyung.. the party was amazing man, thanks for inviting us, am sure everyone had so much fun…” Zhoumi said after hugging his friend.

“am really glad you guys came, please stop by more often, and you…” he pointed to Hae. “stop debuting girl groups, go date some decent women and get married already…” he pointed to Hae and everyone laughed.

“I need to make sure my yesungiee settle down first, I need to see his kids so my heart will be at ease…” and he elbowed Yesung who was…. Still in daze..

They kept chattering for a while until it was time each of them has to drive home…

 

“Siwon-ah.. going by bus?” Hae asked as he noticed that Kibum climbed into Hyuk’s car and the two drove off.

He rubbed his forehead.

“yes, I still can catch one…” he said, averting his gaze to the guy standing next to Hae.. He had his hands in his pockets, and was looking at the passing cars…

 

“yoo.. hyung… why don’t you keep Siwon company, you often ride those public busses so it would be nice to accompany him for the night….” Hae said, poking the elder to get his attention.

 

“wait… but… its-…”

“that’s a yes, see you guys…. Today was fun… good night……..” Hae said while speeding up his steps toward his parked car, leaving the other two behind.

 

“jerk….” Yesung cursed under his breath receiving a chuckle from the other guy.

“I would have said that you really don’t have to bother, but since he dumped you, I can’t let you be, its late… we should get going…” Siwon said and the other let out a sigh before nodding and walking to his side, the bus stop was 5 minutes away from Hyuk’s bakery.

 

“wow… this is awkward.” Siwon said as they sat next to each other, waiting for the bus to arrive… awkwardness heavy on the air.

“ye..ah…” Yesung said, with an awkward smile, not looking at the other.

“am sorry…” Siwon said, looking down, intertwining his fingers together.

“for what?” Yesung turned to look at him, at last….

“for making you do things you would rather not do…”

“you knew I loved singing, so you acted accordingly, what’s there to feel bad about?”

“facing an audience…? That’s something you surely never experienced before…”

“yeah… am not the typical social guy, I told you, I don’t do relationships, I’d rather stick to my comfort zone, with too little people involved in the circle, too little things to worry about?”

“and by things, you mean, emotions?” Siwon asked, focusing his gaze on the elder’s change of expression.

“m…aybe..” Yesung expression showed uneasiness.

“what is it?” Siwon asked, turning his body to face the other, he was now sitting in a more convenient way. “the one who make you grow such fear of social bonds, of relationships…?”

Yesung was startled, he didn’t expect this question… not now, not after all the emotions he was drenched in earlier, a mash up of so many good feelings, weird and undefined ones as well.

“its not-….” And his sentence was cut off as the bus arrived, and Siwon stood up, extending his hand for the older of the two to get in there with him.

The bus was almost empty, just an old lady sleeping in one of the front seats… the walked into the middle, and when Yesung was about to sit down, Siwon held his arm.

“can’t we just… stand, I love to hold into the pillar over there and enjoy the journey home..”

“your so random…” Yesung chuckled, but complied to the other’s request of holding into the pillar, and talking while standing there as the bus sped up.

“you have an amazing voice….” Yesung said, leaning his head to the metallic, thin pillar.

Siwon was startled by the sudden compliment.

“that was pretty straightforward.”

Yesung smiled.

“I always act out of character around you, I don’t know who to blame for this.”

Siwon moved his hand so it was above Yesung’s, both holding into the metallic pillar.

“everything about you and I is confusing…”

“am quite the obvious type, I really have too little to hide…” Yesung said raising an eyebrow.

“I managed to know what your favorite-everything, food, music, actors, movies, yet I still feel that I know too little about you.”

“what do you want to know?” Yesung asked, thinking that he might regret that question later on.

“who is he? The person behind your social anxiety, hurt and love-phobia…”

“I am not a love-phobic…” Yesung frowned.

“okay, let me rephrase it, your relationship phobic then…. But why?” Siwon asked, he really wanted to know.

Yesung looked down.

Silence fell for a minute before he murmured.

“6 years relationship… it ended because… the other person didn’t want to spend his life with a sick, short-tempered, hard to please person like me….”

“and it took that person 6 years to realize all what he thought is unbearable about you?”

“well… not exactly… I kinda made things proceed to that end, I didn’t… want him to suffer with me…”

“did he love you? …. Or is it a she?”

“its… a … he.. and he did… but he deserves more than a  a sick, pathetic, hard to please person like me…”

The bus driver pressed harshly on the break as the signal switched to red, Siwon in a reflex, closed the distance between him and Yesung, hugging… and not hugging him.

“its… okay now….” Yesung stuttered, trying to tell the taller one of the two that he can pull back now.

“its not the end…..” Siwon whispered to the other’s ear.

“huh…?”

“a love that is 6 years old can end, but you still can be gifted with a love for a life time…”

Yesung pressed his hands against the other’s chest, lightly pushing him back.

“you surely is trying hard…. You don’t possibly like me…” he then narrowed his eyes, locking gazes with the other. “do you?”

Siwon smiled, his dimples adding to his charms… some charm.

“you fell for my voice, you think its hard to make you fall for my… everything?”

Yesung chuckled.

“you are so.. in love with yourself….”

“wouldn’t you be?”  He asked, not really expecting a reply… the other averted his eyes shyly.

Their night came to an end as the bus approached its destination.

~~~

“I was supposed to keep your company.. how come its you whose walking me home?” Yesung asked as they stood in front of Yesung’s house gate.

“naah, that was intentional, so I could know where do you live.”

“you’re not a good musician only, but a smart stalker.”

“I can be more than that, only if you will go out with me.”

“emotional blackmailing?”

“hmmmm.. something like that?” Siwon nodded, making the other laugh.

“thanks for today Siwon… really.. I enjoyed it, a lot…. We should hang out a bit more…”

“we., as in…?”

“as in, you and I ..”

“I thought co-workers are stuck in a boring office, no hang out, no picnic…” he said playfully, trying to get the other to admit things he had already showed acceptance toward.

Yesung smiled sincerely.

“yeah… but that not what we are…”

“then what are we?” Siwon asked, walking closer.

“what do you want us to be?” Yesung asked.

“do you want to be happy?” Siwon asked with a smile.

“who doesn’t want to?”

“then…. Would you give me the permission to shower you with happiness..  revive your beliefe in love… and life?”

Yesung titled his head to the side before smiling.

“you’re not a witch in disguise, are you?”

“told ya… I can be anything you want, so just go out with me already.”

Yesung laughed full-heartedly.

“okay okay… am up to whatever magic your capable of showing to convince me of that offer.”

Siwon smiled widely before nodding.

“so its an OKAY..?”

“yeah… it’s a deal…. You should get going, will see you on Monday.”

Siwon then rubbed the back of his neck.

“doesn’t witches receives any salaries? Bonuses? hugs maybe? When they walk people home at night.?”

Yesung chuckled, feeling so good, as Siwon never fail to make him smile all night long.

He took two steps forward and circled Siwon’s shoulders in a slow motion, enveloping him in a warm embrace.

“thanks you….” Yesung whispered, closing his eyes.

“save he thank-yous for later, I promise to pour your life with happiness.. just open your heart.. and let it beat off of the 60-90 range… if an old love fail you, there is another roaming around, waiting for you to let it in…. be happy yesung… you deserve it… and I guarantee you… an eternal happiness…” Siwon said, tightening his hold on the smaller man, inhaling his scent, pressing a palm against his messy, mass of black hair.

 

~~~

She was shocked… startled… taken aback..

The scene playing before her eyes was something she never expected.

“no…. this can’t be... am not gonna let it be… you took my love away… am not gonna allow you to do that again… Yesung…. No way in hell !’’

 

~~~

The next three days of that week passed by quite fast, the work load was piling up as the highly anticipated settlement-targeted meeting with the Jung’s was in 24 hours from now.

“am panicking.” Yesung admitted his forehead sweating.

Siwon walked to the elder’s desk, carrying a glass of lemonade juice, he then placed it in front of the elder.

“Drink this and relax, its gonna be fine… I have a good feeling about it.”

“and I have a bad one…. Ughhhhh… thanks” he then tugged into his hair in frustration before sipping some of the lemonade juice.

Siwon found the other rather cute, he is been in this field for years, yet he still get nervous whenever a meeting or a presentation day is due.

The past few days weren’t only hectic, they were long, tiring and… promising?

Siwon would have breakfast with Yesung.

Lunch with Yesung.

Will go to grab a coffee with Yesung.

They had an outing with Kibum once and the younger guy spent that night asking Siwon countless question as to HOW did things between the two of them progressed quite fast.

“we are not dating.”

“that will come in no time, the freakin dude didn’t even take his eyes off of you all along! Its creeping me out”

 Siwon laughed as he was walked to the printing room, as he remembered Kibum’s words.

He felt so light-minded, there was something about having Yesung around that caused him this overwhelming feeling of internal peace.

“done with spacing out?” Yesung asked, leaning his back on the door, as he interrupted the younger’s thoughts.

Siwon frowned.

“what?” Yesung asked.

“you ruined my day-dreaming moment.”                           

“you can’t day-dream of dirty stuff in working hours.” Yesung teased.

Siwon collected the papers he was printing and walked to the other.

“seriously? Do I look like someone who has a dirty mind?” Siwon faked being hurt by the comment.

Yesung laughed as the two walked out of the printing room, and headed to the cafeteria downstairs.

“I don’t know yet, you said you can be whatever I want you to be.”

“and you want me to be a ert?”

“I don’t know… but am sure that will be quite entertaining.” Yesung laughed and the other gave him an annoyed look as they get into the elevator.

“don’t pout at me.” Yesung said.

“am not.”

“yes you are.”

“stop annoying me, we are locked in an elevator, I can make your wishes of a ert-version-of-siwon comes to life….” He grinned and the other sulked.

“go away.” He said, crossing his chest, and at that moment the elevator door opened as they landed on the ground floor.

Siwon laughed at the other’s cuteness, they grabbed some food and got seated.

“how come you still have no accurate information about the trouble-maker guy?” Siwon asked, chewing his sandwich.

“who is that? You mean Jung’s company new CEO? Am surprised myself, its like he is a ghost, too little information, pointless ones, we will figure out what kinda person he is tomorrow, he is clearly a jerk, but might be the easy-to-manipulate type.” Yesung said, chewing some of his salad.

“I really hope things will work out, its like the entire department is on fire…”

Yesung nodded, and the empty chair on the cross side of the table was now pulled back as someone unexpectedly decided to join their lunch.

“hi there boys…..”

“Mrs. Kim?” Siwon was startled.

And Yesung placed down his knife and fork and crossed his arms, shooting his mother with the usual irritated gaze.

“can I join you?” she asked, grinning to Siwon.

“didn’t you do already?” Yesung asked and she frowned.

“ye…ah sure, would you like me to get you something?” and Siwon was about to stand up when she held his hand.

“no… Siown-ssi its fine, I just wanted to chatter with you, that’s all…”

Yesung smirked before standing up.

“he is ALL.. YOURS.. enjoy each other’s company.” Yesung shot his mother with another harsh glare before storming out of the canteen.

Siwon was taken aback by Yesung’s reaction. He was about to follow him when Mrs.Kim held his hand tighter.

“let him be… you barely ate anything, let’s have lunch together.. I need to-….”

“am so.. sorry Mrs.Kim, I will surely make this up to you… am sorry.” And he bowed his head before running after the elder who was about to enter the elevator.

“yesung wait….” Siwon said, panting.

Yesung turned to look at him.

“she wanted to have lunch with you, its rude to turn down such an offer from your boss.”

“why did you react the way you did? Why are you so harsh with your mother.” Siwon asked and the elevator door cracked open.

Yesung ignored him and was about to walk in when he heard his name being called.

“Yesung-ssi…. Yesung-ssi….”

It was assistant Soo.

He halted his movement and both him and Siwon turned to look at their senior.

“Yesung-ssi please wait….” The old man stopped in front of the other two, palms flat against his knees, panting for air.

“what is it Mr. Soo…” Yesung asked.

“its….. its about the Jung company CEO…. I just received a note……he is….. it turned out…. We know the guy?”

“we…?” Siwon asked.

“Yesung and I… Mrs.Kim too….”

Yesung crossed his arms.

“who are you talking about?”

Assistant Soo regained his self-composure before caressing his bald head…

“its…”

And he looked nervously at Yesung.

“Yesung-ssi……” he then closed his eyes. “the guy’s name is Yunho… Jung Yunho…. Your…. Ex-boyfriend.”

TBC~

 

 

A.N: Un-betaed :/ will fix the typoes and grammer later... ENJOY - COMMENT & SUBSCRIPE :D