Deal...?!

Just Another Pain..

 

 

 

DongHae POV

‘’look, you guys….’’ I uttered, looking at both, Siwon and Yesung who were sitting on either side of that rectangular table of the company’s cafeteria.

‘’I know there is a huge misunderstanding going on between you two…’’

‘’there is NO such thing Hae, your friend is an opportunist, he is-‘’

‘’do you even know me? at all…?’’ Siwon interrupted Yesung hyung’s accusations; I saw slight pain in his eyes.

“well then why are you here? Huh?’’ Yesung hyung asked, caressing his heart-beat detecting watch on his left hand’s wrist.

“would you believe me if I said, that I just want to help… I just want to be…. by your- side…”

Yesung let out a dry laugh.

“well, you might play good music, but you in acting… “ Yesung then stood up. “I agreed to supervise you, let’s see how high your tolerance is, and how much you want to…. Be by my side.” He smirked before looking at me and walking out of the cafeteria.

I sighed before turning to look at Siwon, he rested his back on the chair before he starts to rub his forehead.

“its getting messy.” I told him, before crossing my arms.

“it is, I didn’t see this coming at all, I thought, maybe if we work together, we can, not just solve the company’s current issue with their main competitor, but also….”

“Winning his trust and maybe… something more?’’ I added and he looked at me.

“I read your text.” His eyebrows met in confusion. “the one you sent him last night”.

He then smiled hesitantly.

“pretty random huh?”

“did you think he would really buy it? Yesung is pretty smart; he can perfectly isolate business from personal relationships…”

“he don’t seem to do that with me.”

“well maybe because you two don’t have a defined relationship…. Yet” I sipped my coffee before adding. “you like him, don’t you?”

He seemed a bit uncomfortable with the question. “maybe.. not in a special way though.”

“liking someone is all about them being special.”

“who can deny he is not?”

“your right, but then he isn’t the approachable type either, if you really, and somehow unconsciously wanted to initiate something with him, then the tiniest encouragement I would have provided you with is gone by now, he is really pissed…”

“I know….” Siwon added with a sigh, drawing random circles on the edge of his coffee cup.

“I still have to stick with the deal I made with Mrs.Kim though… even if things aren’t going to go smoothly with…. Yesung.” He added with a pale smile.

I looked at him then smiled.

“am sure you can manage this out, just make sure, you don’t lose your focus, you came here to help out with noble intentions, if love decided to haunt you down, make the troubles worth the pain….”

“pain?” he asked, his eyebrows met.

I smiled as a reply before passing him a small notebook.

“this is???” he asked in confusion, touching the edges of the cover of the notebook.

“Yesung hyung’s life portfolio I would say, make sure I don’t regret giving you this”

“why are you doing this?” he asked.

“because I want him to realize that there is a reason to live aside from taking revenge and complying his father’s wishes, because I trust you, and I want you to be the one.. well, you are… going to be the one.” I added with a smile before placing my hand on top of his.

“good luck… Siwon”

 

End of POV

 

Yesung called both Zhoumi and Hae and the three were so tired after a long working day so they end up on chillaxing on Hae’s place.

“it happened? Again?” Zhoumi asked in concern as he seated himself beside Yesung on the coach.

Yesung nodded.

“am worried it might be some sort of an alert, but am taking my medications on time, even if I forget to do so, Luna won’t, she will call me to make sure I did take them on time..” Yesung rested his head on Zhoumi’s arm, receiving a shiver from the taller guy.

DongHae who just walked into the room, frowned a bit at the way Zhoumi was circling Yesung’s shoulder, pulling him closer to his side.

“so it exceeded the 60-90 safety range? again? When did that happened exactly? When I walked into you and Siwon yelling at each other on the corridor?” Donghae said before placing the plates of cookies on the glass table in front of his friends.

“Siwon? You were with him” Zhoumi asked in confusion.

Yesung moved out of Zhoumi’s lap and rubbed his face with his palms.

“that guy is messing up my life.”

“he would mess anyone’s life, tall, handsome, humours, good singer, he plays guitar & fond of doing good to people he know nothing about.. its kinda tempting, the thought of having a crush on such a guy I mean”

“you surely is a fan of his.” Yesung added with a glare.

“well, we worked together in a band, remember? he got it all, he makes me think of reconsidering my ual preference…” Hae added before letting out a laugh.

Zhoumi crossed his arms.

“everyone I know seems to hold a soft spot for him, Aliee adores his very existence.. sometimes I think she can’t go a day without him.”

“Aliee.??” Yesung asked.

“his older sister.” DongHae added. “such a lovely girl.”

“sadly she is deceived, having a fake hero-like brother will surely break her heart.” Yesung added before grabbing some cookies and shoving them into his mouth.

“he is not that bad.” Zhoumi added. “you should give him a chance to clear things up Yesung.” Zhoumi added and Hae looked at him in confusion.

I thought you would be relieved with the current situation between the two.

For a while I thought that you may consider Siwon as a possible threat.

“you guys drop this Siwon issue out, I know how to deal with such kind of people pretty well..” Yesung added before lying down, resting his head on Zhoumi’s thigh, receiving a warm smile and a caress on his silky hair from the other.

 

KiBum POV

“hyung plz stop it, you’re giving me a headache.” I passed my fingers through my hair in frustration as Siwon walked back and forth on his room, stopping each in a while to look at that purplish notebook with fear.

“its not like Hae locked a monster inside the damn book.” I said in annoyance.

He stopped and looked at me.

“you’re always in a good mood for mockery, can’t you just help me out without throwing sarcastic comments.”

“you’re kidding, that’s like asking me to live without reading manga anymore.”

“KIBUM!!!’’

“FINE… so what’s your problem again?” I asked before grabbing some chips from the bowl on my lap.

He sighed before passing his hand through his hair.

“Hae said that this notebook is like… the key to get closer to Yesung… it includes everything… its like his life documentary… his childhood memories, hobbies, allergies, past relationships, almost everything…!’’

“wow.. I didn’t know Hae is a stalker, does he has a crush on the guy too?” I said before receiving a smack on my head. “OUCH… HYUNG!!!”

He held either side of my shoulders and looked directly into my eyes.

“he gave me this because… he thinks… am the one… for Yesung…”

I rubbed my head and he let go of my shoulders and sat beside me.

“hyung your acting SO out of character, can’t you see how big of a mess this guy is creating in your life, you met him in a hospital, he passed out and you helped him out, then it turns out you two have common friends, but then his mother wants you to work side by side with him in the company owned by them, now he hates your guts because he thinks you’re a lousy er… yet you’re so busy thinking whether to open the damn book that can exposes the guy’s entire life to you so you can win his heart?”

“that’s not what this is about” he denied, looking down.

“IT IS… stop denying it, you know very well what kinda you’re gonna go through if you insist on carrying on the deal with the Kims, if you claim that this is just another voluntary job, then you better do yourself some good and stay away from him” I stopped talking for a second before turning to look at him. “before you get involved in this I saw how the guy looked and smiled to you, believe me, he is more or less in a similar condition as yours, difference is, he already has a broken heart, you don’t…” I patted his shoulder. “it’s up to you if you still want to read that book, and its also up to you if you want to stick to the deal, just make sure you don’t get hurt along the process…”

 

End of POV

 

Aliee POV

It was almost 9:00 a.m, I rested my chin under my hand while seating on the cashier seat on the shop that seemed to lack so many things, aside from customers…. Zhoumi took the day off.

I checked the time again, it was 9:05 a.m... am wondering if Siwon is okay, last night, when KiBum left, he looked so pale, usually I would think they might had a fight so that’s why he looked kinda sick, but then they hugged tightly before Kibum took his leave, so I thought maybe they have something going on… its not that hard to predict…. My brother is about to get himself in a vortex of emotions and troubles by getting involved with the Kims.

 

My thoughts were interrupted as my phone buzzed in a sign of an incoming call.

“Siwon-ah….” I greeted with excitement.

He laughed.

“Noona…” he greeted back, weakly.

“your okay? Why do you sound so weak?”

“am fine Noona, I knew you would be worried over me since its my first day at work so I thought of calling you..”

“so everything is okay? When are you gonna come back home?”

“yeah… I finish at 3:00 p.m so probably quarter to 3:00 p.m, get some sleep, don’t wait for me, we can talk about today over dinner….”

“okay, be good huh…”

“I will, bye bye….”

He hanged up and I stared at my screen for a minute.

He is not okay…

At all..

End of POV

 

 

Siwon POV

I hanged up from Aliee Noona and get into Yesung’s secretary office once again….

“he is still in a meeting Mr.Choi, am sorry…..”

 

~~~

It was 12:15 p.m when Yesung finally walked out of his office, I stood up right away and walked to his side.

“your secretary said you had a meeting…..” I initiated with frustration.

“did she? Well yeah, I had a meeting with couple of maguses so they could help me figuring out a way to make evil spirits possesses you so that I don’t have to see your face every morning.” He said in a sarcastic way.

“I have been waiting for the past 4 hours for your imaginary meeting to finish..”

“awwww really? Did they serve you some drinks? Can you handle classy brands of drinks? I bet beggars like you are more into soft drinks from drinks machine, there is a one downstairs in case you’re feeling thirsty…” he added before patting me shoulder and walked past me.

“do you really have to do this?” I asked, our backs facing each other.

“you said you are a man of your words, and that you didn’t want to fail my mother, well then, am a man of my words too, and am gonna destroy you…”

“for trying to be by your side….??”

“oh plz….” He said and we turned to look at each other. “Couldn’t you come up with a better excuse to some money out of my mother?” he then crossed his arms. “ We have no bonds, no relation, nothing at all, you know mothering about me, what is there to keep you going if I can’t stand even looking at you….”

I smiled before taking a step closer to him.

“you’re right, I know nothing about you aside from the fact that you have a passion for music, you’ve got heavenly vocals, a scar on your chest due to your heart surgeries, you dream of going to Rome with your lover once you find true love.” I saw his eyes widening in shock as I stepped even closer.

 

“I know that you are allergic to sea food, you love cotton candies, snowy days and…..” I was close enough by now to hold his wrist.

“must maintain a 60-90 heart beat rate so that your newly installed heart-valve can keep doing its job…..”

He was panting as the heart-beat watch was beeping, he looked at me and I saw some sweat dropping down his cheek, slipping to his jaw-line….

“please don’t…..” he pleaded and I looked at him in worry….

End of POV

“feeling better?” Siwon asked as he saw how Yesung drank the cold water he brought him after they seated on Yesung’s office couch.

“yeah….” He said after handing the cup to Siwon. “th…anks.” He said, stuttering, before looking at Siwon in confusion.

“how… how did you know?” he asked and Siwon placed the cup on the side table before flashing him with a smile.

“you said I know nothing about you, am kinda good at proving people wrong.”

Yesung looked at him in suspicion.

“are you some kind of a stalker?”

Siwon laughed.

“stalker?” he shook his head. “no am not, we will be working together, we need to know at least the basics about each other.”

“how is that fair when I know nothing about you.” Yesung asked then rested his back on the coach.

“I thought you didn’t want to know anything about me….” Siwon asked, his face was now showing a gloomy expression.

“I wanted….. at first…. But then” he closed his eyes for a minute before locking gazes with Siwon once again. “You’re confusing me.”

“same here….” Siwon said, with a pale smile. “you don’t have to trust me but you don’t have to prejudge me either, something I assume you don’t know about is that am not receiving any payment for this job, am not here to your company’s money Yesung….”

Silence fell for few minutes before Yesung looked up at the taller one of the two.

“I wish I could believe you….”.

“just give me a chance to prove the purity of my intentions…. Give me a chance to know more about you….” Siwon said, moving a bit closer.

“please don’t …..” Yesung moved his hand to stop Siwon from moving closer.

“am losing my mind…. I can’t lose my control over my heart performance too….” He said and Siwon eyes were questioning his words.

Yesung then managed to smile.

“I will give you a chance, not because am nice or considerate, but because you might really help out in an unexpected way….”

“so are we making a deal here? You will be my tutor.. on business.. and….” he then smiled. “and Yesung?”

Yesung stood up.

“am not sure how good of a tutor am I, or how of a flirt you can actually be…”

Siwon let out a laugh before standing up.

“we can do it, am sure this issue with the Jung’s will be sorted out in no time….” He then extended his hand and Yesung looked at his hand then to his face that seemed to look more captivating with every passing day.

“I hope so….” He then shook hands with the slightly taller male.

 

I really… want to trust you…..

So don’t fail me….

TBC~

A.N: that was short, but needed..