Messed up...

Just Another Pain..

 

 

 

 

Siwon POV

It’s been almost 6 days, since I officially started working as an employee in Kim’s company,  things were working as they could’ve worked, at the first few days, Yesung was kinda tense, he would guide me around, more of an orientation to the main departments of the company, we will spend around 4 hours a day, studying, or more precisely, I will be listening and noting down things, he will be explaining the main concepts of finance that I need to know, as my first week as an assistant of the general manger of the finance department was approaching its end, I realized that this issue with the Jung’s is pretty huge.. based on what Yesung told me, both companies were in good term, they even co-sponsored many projects in the field of technology enhancement… problem is, the new CEO of Jung Corporation who just inherited that position after the death of his father seems to dislike the idea of being friendly with the second largest company in their field… yes, the second.. Because the Jung’s had a huge financial base that no one can beat or be competitive to..

“done…” my monologue was interrupted when I heard Yesung saying so, stretching his arms as he stood up and started collecting some papers, I bet he was going to continue working at home.

I smiled as he approached me. I was sitting on the office next to his, we now, miraculously, are co-workers, and we even share an office.

“You’re staying?” he asked, standing close to me.

I checked the time at the computer screen; it is 5:15 p.m now.

 “ 15 more minutes, I still need to finish some calculations.” I said before leaning back on my chair.

I looked to my side and I saw him smiling before he moved to sit on the chair in front of me, placing his bag down and crossing his arms.

“what?”

“what?”

We both asked.

“what, what?” he asked again.

“aren’t you going home?” I asked, my eyebrows met in confusion.

“if its just 15 minutes, I will wait so we go together, you don’t have a car do you?”

“no.”

“no problem, we can use the public transportation.” And he flashed me a smile.

“you surely can deceive people.” I said, teasing.

“shall I be offended?” he acted along.

I laughed.

“you are really good at acting cold, and annoyed, and intimidatingly mad.”

“and sad, and lonely and left out.” He added, averting his eyes down, still smiling.

“shall I worry?” I asked, moving my wheel-ed chair closer to the desk, closer to… him.

“about?” he asked, not losing his smile.

“you feeling what you’re feeling?”

“what am I feeling?”

“don’t do that.” I frowned.

He laughed.

“you started this, and no you shouldn’t, I lived my entire life in a mess, so am quite used to this.”

I looked at him in an attempt to read something through his eyes but he averted his gaze away.

I smiled.

“Yesung….”

He looked a bit startled.

“thank you.” I added.

He smiled.

“for keeping your company after the working hours are over?”

I shook my head.

“for letting me in, I thought that this isn’t exactly a voluntary job, but now that I look at it, if we manage to get a settlement with the Jung’s , this will save your company from a massive financial crisis, which will equally save the many employee’s source of income, for themselves and their families….” He rested his arms on the table; we were directly facing one another.

“and..?”

I rubbed the back of my neck.

“is there an and?” I asked and he narrowed his eyes.

“you aren’t the ungrateful type.”

“am not.” What was he trying to say?

He smiled.

“you said you wanted to be by my side.” He added and I smiled back.

“I did, I do… really…”

“what for? Among the two of us you’re the one who is so interesting for a study case.”

“is that some sort of a compliment.” I teased.

“maybe… you surely is interesting though, I am not praising you, am stating a fact.”

I stood up and walked to his side, leaning down to look at him…. He turned to face me.

“Interesting enough for you to spend this upcoming Saturday with me?’’

He laughed.

“are you asking me out?” he raised a brow.

“are you hoping for that?’’ I teased and he stood up, suddenly his expression changed.

“you surely is full of yourself, who the hell do you think you are?’’ he said and I held his arm as he was about to make his way out of the office.

“hey, I was just playing along with you, what’s there to get so worked up over?’’ I asked in confusion.

“we are not close enough for you to joke with me in such topics, plus, I have no time for romance and week-end dating, so spare that invitation for someone else….’’

‘’but there is no someone else….” I said and his facial expression softened. “never was.’’

My hand slipped down his arm and he seemed to calm down.

“am… look, I didn’t mean to yell at you, it’s just…. Relationships freaks me out, you and I are bonded in this mission for couple of months, we share an office and we’ll be spending most of our time together, that gives a room for a bond to form and I don’t want that to happen….’’ He then looked up at me. ‘’I don’t do relationships.’’

‘’you have Hae and Zhoumi….’’ I said, feeling my chest tightening, I just felt rejected even before admitting anything to him… to myself.

‘’that’s different…..’’

‘’you don’t wanna try?’’

He looked at me wearing a faint smile.

‘’try what? Being friends?’’

‘’a…nything…’’ I said, my hands were shaking.

He looked down.

‘’we are co-workers, that’s pretty much what we should stick to be.’’ He was about to leave again before I held his arm….. again.

‘’so when this mission is accomplished, so is us….’’

He placed his hand on mine, pulling it away.

‘’I don’t wanna get hurt…. Again.’’ He added, and before I could ask him anything more, we heard a knock on the office’s door.

“hey boys, its time to go home… Siwon-ssi, would you like me to drive you home.?’’ It was Mrs.Kim..

 I looked at Yesung who gave me one last look that reflected something I couldn’t define and stormed out of the office.

End of POV

It was Saturday morning when Aliee stormed into Siwon’s room, waking him up as his friend KiBum also stopped by to join for breakfast.

‘’you guys are annoying, I have been working my bottom off all week long, I need to sleep, GOD!!!!’’ Siwon complained, resting his head on the table as the other two were walking back and forth from the kitchen to the dining room, carrying plates for breakfast.

KiBum smacked his friend’s head receiving a squeal of groan from the elder of the two.

They were all seated by now, and as they started chewing their food, Kibum seemed as if he remembered something.

‘’.. hyung..  we need to go shopping, what time is it? Oh great!’’ Kibum cursed and the other two looked at him with questioning eyes.

‘’what for?’’ Aliee asked.

‘’its April 28th  today, Eunhyuk hyung is throwing an opening party for his new bakery shop tonight, I totally forgot, he asked me to drag Siwon hyung along.’’

The silent one of the three gave him a lazy look.

‘’you’re kidding, I have nothing decent to wear.’’

‘’no problem, we still have about 6 more hours before the party, as for now ENOUGH of chewing food, you will grow a big belly, come o.. let’s hit the mall.’’

‘’what? Wait. No….. KiBum……. Nooooooooooo’’..

but his pleads were received by a deaf pair of ears as he was dragged back and forth, from one mall to another, until his dear friend decided that the outfits they both purchased are good enough.

8:50 P.M that night

It was pretty crowded, the new bakery of Hyuk’s, the one he decided to call..

“T L J’’ Hyuk repeated couple of times as he hugged his two friends, the two he went couple of years without meeting them.

“unique initials..  Tous les Jours.. it’s a French phrase that means –everyday-…’’  Zhoumi  stated, coming from nowhere.

“you are here too?” KiBum asked in surprise.

‘’I dragged him.” Aliee added, hugging the taller guy’s arm to her side, receiving a chuckle from him.

As the other four started some random chattering, Siwon started walking around the rented hall in which the party was taking place at.. it wasn’t that big, tables are round and neatly aligned, background music was more like jazz, it gave the feeling of being in a café..it was a bit oddly lit, but then hey, its Hyuk, he is the funk-freak…

“hyung… here….” He heard a familiar voice from behind so he turned to look at the owner of that voice, and familiar it was…..

“Donghae?’’ Siwon stated, not really in a questioning tone, his friend smiled to him but then turned to his side, waiting for someone else to join in?

“Hae why are you running I was about to-….’’ And he was caught off guard when their eyes met.

 

~~~

“you guys, am so so so glad all of you spared this night for me, food is ready, please eat whatever you feel like eating, I even got you an Indian chef tonight kekeke… drinks are on the house too, no worries Bum-ah” and he winked to his friend, the one whose fond of wine, before guiding the guests to the buffet side.

“I didn’t know you were coming, at some point I totally forgot you and I used to work with that weird Hyukjae dude in a band back in the days.’’ Hae commented before sipping his drink.

Siwon smiled.

“I was dragged at the last minute, Kibum forced me to spend over 4 hours in 4 different shopping malls before he okay-ed my current outfit….” He chuckled.

“it looks good on you.” The older, yet silent one of the three added, not really making eye contact with either one of them.

“th…anks..” Siwon felt uncomfortable, the unreasonable tension between the two of them is more than enough to make him feel disturbed, now with Donghae being there…

“lovers fight? Ehhh.. you have been working under the same roof for what? A week? Known each other for what?” and he started counting. “26 days.” He then turned to look at Siwon. “what are you guys planning for your first month anniversary.” He asked, elbowing Siwon, and both guys couldn’t help but laugh..

“awwww someone is blushing..” Hae teased Yesung and Siwon smiled.

 Maybe having Hae around wasn’t bad after all.

“So, ladies and gentlemen…..” Hyuk voice out of nowhere, he was holding a microphone and walking to the direction of the table in which the other three were seated around.

“Tonight, at this very place…. Exclusively, S.H.E will revive the glory of the old days, My beloved band mates… Siwon & DongHae.. will join me on stage at this exact moment…. Come on you guys, let’s hit the stage.” Hyuk now was pulling Hae while Kibum was pulling Siwon from the arm so both guys will climb that stage… the one that had three high, black chairs on its surface, with large stereos at either side of it… the one that was at the meantime surrounded by so many people.. most of them might have never heard of S.H.E but was attracted nevertheless by the good-looks of its trio.

Hae was laughing uncontrollably as the music started to play while Siwon was standing awkwardly signaling to Aliee to save him from this but she was jumping up and down, she wasn’t his noona now, she was his biggest fangirl… Hyuk on other hand was dancing awkwardly before it was the time for them to start singing… it was an R&B track, one of their few hit singles..

 Yesung was still sitting on the same table, resting his chin on his right palm as he smiled sincerely at the playfulness of that so called classic idol-group… he felt a pat on his shoulder, it was Zhoumi..

“having fun?” the taller asked.

Yesung nodded before turning his gaze back to the stage…. His heart started beating out of his chest when the taller among the three singers closed his eyes as he let the words slip outta his lips..

 

Because it seemed like things would just end like this
Because it seemed like you would just hide


I keep looking, I keep looking at you
Like a blank fool

 

I’m afraid of my heart that is growing bigger..


Again today, I try
to ignore and pass by you but
Tears flow

 

 and because
it seems like my heart will burst


Now I draw out your face
and your name all day

 

I love you..


I will be with even your pain..


The one person who made
me smile in this hard world..


If coming to me is too hard
then just stand there..
Because I will go to you!

 

Zhoumi looked at Yesung who unconsciously teared up, he seemed to notice Zhoumi gaze on him so he averted his face to the side and took a deep breath, he erased the sole tear and wondered…

 

Why didn’t my heart-beat rate rise this time?

No erratic breathing either…

 

Hae voice brought his attention back to the trio, and he smiled.. as the three ended the song and bowed, receiving a high round of applause… the curtains went down and Hyuk rushed to the audience, mingling around again….

 

“how was our comeback? You didn’t go deaf, did you?” Hae joked as he approached Yesung.. receiving a chuckle from the older.

 

“no.. you were unexpectedly great, you guys didn’t lose your ability to sing in front of a crowd and didn’t even go off-note… am impressed.”

 

“awwww hyung you sound like a fanboy, your bias is not around, he would like to hear your words of praise.” He teased again and Zhoumi sat in Siwon’s place.

 

“his bias?” Zhoumi asked, Yesung tried to avoid Hae teasing gazes and started searching around with his eyes for someone called, his bias..

 

“you guys didn’t possibly kidnapped my brother did you?” Aliee joined the three, resting her hands on Zhoumi’s shoulder.

 

Yesung attention was now on.. Aliee..

 

he found himself staring at her, she was unbelievably pretty… he smiled to himself thinking how good-looks seems to run in that family.

 

My love, every time I’m thinking about you
My life is yours.

I miss you

 

A soft, yet deep… very familiar vocals echoed in that crowded hall, directing everyone’s attention to the amazingly handsome singer, the one with his black guitar embraced tightly to his chest… the one sitting on the same high, black chair in the middle of the –now- Very familiar stage…

 

“Siwon??” Kibum who just joined the others asked in shock.

“its time for Siwon-san solo stage…” Hyuk added before circling Kibum’s shoulder.

 

I believe my dream will come true
When I’m with you, my feelings are always visible
If I look into a mirror, I can see exactly how I’m feeling
The words, “I miss you” coming right off my tongue
try to hold them in, but I let them out unconsciously

 

Yesung POV

I monitored the guy’s every movement, I felt my heart beating in a matching rhythm with the handsome stranger’s brushes against the instrument’s strings…

I then felt the crowed blinding into non-existence when the man who has been the sole target of my thoughts and the cause of my now-so-messed up inside looking directly at me..

 

 

I wanna hold your hands
(Every time I’m thinking about you)

 

Smiling to me..

 

I wanna kiss to your lips

 (whole heartedly)

 

Standing up..

I wanna fall in love with you..
It must be beautiful lovely day..

 

He is walking down the stairs? Leaving the stage?

 

I shouldn’t hurry the words, “I love you”
I don’t want my love to seem light..

 

Was it just me? Or the crowed started splitting into two sides, and he was… walking… to our side?

 

Anywhere on this earth, my love will be yours..

 

To my side?

 

If I could only be with you,

then
My love for you,

 my everything
Would be for you

 

He extended one hand and I just… complied to the invitation…

 

Your eyes always seem to call me..

 

He walked me, up to the stage…

 

It’s like a dream..

 the way you make me insanely happy..

 

And made me face the crowed..

 

I want to send my feelings to you..

 

He placed his guitar aside..


When the wind brushes against my cheek..

 

I felt my heart about to burst when he circled my behind and placed the microphone before my lips…

 

I suddenly think of you..

 

I looked to him, he was resting his chin on my right shoulder…

I took the microphone from him and closed my eyes… as I let the lyrics slip out of my lips…

 

I want to be a large tree that stays by your side..

To watch over you under the skies..

 

I felt his hand pressing over mine, we were both holding that microphone… we locked gazes.. sang in unision..

 

I wanna hold your hands
(I wanna hold your hands)
I wanna kiss to your lips
(I wanna kiss to your lips)
I wanna fall in love with you
it must be beautiful lovely day…

 

And the mad heart beats of my now growing beating-muscle were silenced by the loud round of applause that came from all corners of that room..

 

TBC~

 

 

A.N: this chapter was supposed to be even longer, so I thought of splitting it into two parts, but the ending here is sooooooooo ending-like lol I mean it will feel awkward to switch to another scene right after as this very last part is quite good as a cliff-hanger, I actually have a report to write but believe it or not the following chapter will follow in like an hour from now :O it’ll be a short one though. I have a quite busy week, so the double update is a bribery so you guys won’t complain about the long breaks between each post.. enjoy it ! plz leave some comments, I would like to know how do you think am doing so far with this story, and of course, up-vote & subscription are LOVED  :P