Sweet-Texting

Just Another Pain..

 

Zhoumi POV
I walked to the window around the corner of my room, I looked through it… the sun just sat some time ago…
‘’feeling better?’’ I heard Hae asking Yesung who was laying on my bed.
Yesung nodded. I pulled the curtains closed and walked to the other side of the bed, Siwon walked in with his gladly-still-usable guitar hanged across his chest.
‘’I thought you broke it earlier.’’ I told him.
‘’if I did the thanks will go to your beloved hyung over there.’’ He said with a faint smile.
Yesung looked at him with half closed eyes.
‘’am not apologizing..’’
‘’I didn’t ask you to..’’
‘’you shouldn’t just throw your guitar and run away, then its me to be blamed.’’
‘’I didn’t lame you…’’
‘’you kinda did…’’
‘’stop it you guys.’’ Donghae said, turning his gaze to Siwon. ‘’hyung is tired, drop the fight…’’
Siwon sighed before rubbing his forehead.
‘’I’ll make dinner.. for the four of us.. no excuses… Siwon ur staying..’’ I tapped his shoulder before leaving the room.
End of POV
‘’you sure you’re okay?’’ Donghae asked, placing his hand on top of Yesung’s.
Yesung smiled.
‘’am fine Hae, Dr. Kang said my condition is stable, it’s just that my heartbeats must stick to the 60-90 range, I can manage that, I still don’t know though why did it go off range…’’ he then looked at Siwon who was staring at him with sad eyes.
‘’there is someone else who you may worry about for now…’’ he said and Hae looked at Siwon.
‘’Siwon-ah… why are you standing there, come sit here…’’ and he pointed to the place he was seated in before standing up abruptly. ‘’I’ll go help Zhoumi with the dinner.’’ He said before smiling to his friend and leaving the other two together.
Yesung rested his back against the headboard and Siwon took off his guitar from across his chest and placed it aside.
He then seated next to Yesung, on Zhoumi’s bed.
‘’too close….’’ Yesung said with a stiff tone.
‘’I know.. I need to observe you closely…’’ Siwon said with a smile.
‘’why were you so mad earlier… you called me an idiot….’’ Yesung asked, turning to look directly into Siwon’s eyes.
‘’I thought you passed out coz your overworking yourself again, Zhoumi told me that its been almost a week and that your Dr. okay-ed you to go enjoy some fresh air…’’
‘’that sounds like …. Worrisome…’’ ?
‘’its weird to be worried over someone you barely know, right?’’
‘’its weirder to make someone like me stunned by a former idol group member’s voice singing ballad…’’
‘’you heard me singing…?’’
‘’why do u think I passed out…. Your vocals caused my head to spin…’’
‘’cheesy….’’ Siwon said with a chuckle, Yesung let out a dry laugh.
‘’no its just, the lyrics shoved its way into my inside.. I loved it… and I can’t remember the last time I loved anything at all…’’ he then averted his eyes away and looked a bit…. Gloomy.
Siwon then placed his hand over the cold one of Yesung’s receiving a shiver from the other.
‘’what…? Was that?’’ Yesung frowned.
‘’you said you didn't love anything in a while.. I thought you will love it if I held ur hand.. its cold.. they say if you have a cold hands then you have a warm heart’’ Siwon then narrowed his eyes. ‘’am starting to doubt that…’’
Yesung smiled.
‘’you’re so random…. And what do you mean your doubting that…’’ Yesung asked challengingly.
Siwon smiled.
‘’they should have added, they have cold hands, warm hearts…. And captivating eyes…’’

That Night
‘’eh… and he didn’t slap you?’’ Aliee asked while resting her head on Siwon’s thigh while they were chilling on the couch, watching TV.
Siwon smiled.
‘’he looked as if he was slapped across the face, looked so cute with that blank expression.’’ 
‘’Siwon-ah you never been a flirt, what’s with you lately?’’
‘’I don’t know… I just have this urge to know more about him, I mean, Hae told me he isn't the friendly type, he is so hated in his business area, cold, cruel, rude, that’s all what’s known about him.. but I didn't sense that at all.. he looked more like….. heartbroken, by both physical and emotional meaning of the word.. am confused…’’
‘’well, don’t be.. that guy is surely bi-polar or some kind of a psycho.. Zhoumi keep talking about him day and night… and now you…. GOD!!’’ she said with annoyance.
He looked down to her as she laid on his embrace.
‘’Zhoumi…? What does he talk about?’’
‘’I don’t know.. Yesung favorite food, yesung’s favorite perfume, Yesung’s favorite everything basically.. sometime I think he is kind of obsessed with him…’’
Siwon averted his gaze to the TV.
‘’maybe he likes him… more than he should.. it’s such a pity… he never gave me half the attention he gives to that guy….. I didn't even see him once, I remember Zhoumi showing me his picture once, they take a lot of selcas together, GOD he even use it as a background of his phone… is he good-looking?’’ Aliee asked as she started chewing a chocolate bar.
Siwon smiled before looking down at her.
‘’did u think he is good-looking in those pictures?’’
‘’DEADLY….’’ She said with a chuckle.
‘’then reality is a bliss.. he is spectacular..’’

In The Kims House

‘’OMG mom you can’t be serious…’’ Luna snapped as the family was gathered in Yesung’s room.
‘’Luna stay out of it, plus your oppa kept saying that he want to get back to work even when he was in his worst conditions before the surgery…’’
‘’but he had one of the toughest surgeries in the past 11 years, he deserves some rest…’’
‘’Luna, that’s enough…’’ Yesung said before turning to look at his mother.
‘’I was going to rest for two more days but since your insisting on my presence there must be something urgent… what is it??’’
His mom sighed before smiling nervously as she seated herself next to him on his bed.
‘’well, before your surgery took place last week, we, as in Me and assistant Soo were discussing how the finance department had a decline on its performance curve the past 3 months, so ….’’’
‘’so,….?’’ Yesung asked, crossing his arms against his chest.
‘’we suggest hiring a new employee for the management position…’’
‘’OMMA YOUR KIDDING….’’ Luna jumped in anger.
‘’wait…’’ Yesung signaled to his sister to calm down. ‘’go ahead please..’’
His mother gave a faint look to Luna before looking into Yesung’s direction once again.
‘’I know that you are the general manager, and I know that you are in charge of the finance department, but two heads are always better than one…’’
‘’is he good… or is it a she?’’
‘’he … and well, with some practice he can-‘’ Yesung laughter cut her off.
‘’what’s so funny?’’ His mother asked in irritation.
‘’this whole thing is funny, don’t you think so? You, all of a sudden decide to hire a new guy to work side by side with me, who has been running the department for over 6 years now, and that hero happen to be what? A rookie? Do you want to sort the financial issues or make them worse?’’
‘’Yesung you don’t understand…’’
‘’oh believe me I do…. How old is he?’’ Yesung asked with a sharp tone.
‘’twen…ty.. seven…’’
‘’handsome I assume, tall..? maybe muscular too.. can’t you just sleep with him and leave the damn department for me to manage…?’’

..............


She…. Slapped him across the face.
‘’OMMA….’’ Luna screamed before running to hold Yesung’s arms, checking his now-redden cheek.
‘’AM HIRING HIM WHETHER YOU APPROVE IT OR NOT..’’
‘’well then, you just started off a war… ‘’ he said with a deep tone.


She glared at him before turning around and leaving the room, slamming the door closed harshly.
 

Siwon cleaned his guitar once again before placing it on the large table next to his bed. He made sure Aliee was deep asleep before he kissed her forehead and closed the door of her room quietly.
He then laid on his bed, letting out a  deep sigh while staring at the ceiling.

I can’t remember the last time I loved anything at all...

He recalled Yesung’s words from earlier, then rolled over on his bed and glanced at his phone that was laying too beside him.

He is probably asleep by now..

He thought, before rolling to the opposite side.

He smiled.

GOD, am acting like a teenager, just what the hell is this 

He rubbed his forehead then rolled over again, he grabbed his phone, clicked on ‘’Messages’’ and was ready to type something…

What is there to say? His blank face from earlier cracked me up, am sure he is mad coz I laughed at him right after telling something cheesy..

He smiled again.

To: My Yesung Hyung
From: Mr.Stalker
‘’handsome siwoniee want to wish his awkward hyungieee a good night ^_^’’


To: Mr.Stalker
From: My Yesung Hyung
‘’awkward? You can’t even form a decent sentence? Its late, go sleep, don’t let the bugs bite, weirdo -_-'’


To: My Yesung Hyung
From: Mr.Stalker
‘’ehhh.. hyung can actually say something sweet? Am touched :') are we gonna meet again? Where? When? Let me bribe you… another song, just for you?’’

To: Mr.Stalker
From: My Yesung Hyung
‘’sweet? How can a talk about bugs be considered sweet T_______T well I was about to throw a witty comment again but am tempted, I don’t know though, Zhoumi’s place? This weekend? Gonna text you.. SLEEP.. okay? Will talk before the gathering.’’

To: My Yesung Hyung
From: Mr.Stalker
‘’talk? Kekeke are you making excuses to call me? GOD, you’re so easy to read yesungieee.. hahaha okay, till Saturday then, night :P ‘’

To: Mr.Stalker
From: My Yesung Hyung

‘’its, HYUNG, and yes, till then… night, donseng<.< ‘’



Yesung smiled before placing his cell phone aside.

I don’t even know myself when this guy is involved, I kind of forget how to sweet-text my friends for the past 2 years..

He then closed his eyes, thought of his mother’s words bouncing back and forth on the back of his head.

Am tired… am really tired, of fighting with her lovers’ one after another… I wish I could just kill her and get done with it…
yet… 
a wish is just a wish after all..

Earlier next morning

‘’Siwon-ah go get the door, PALLI….’’ Aliee called for Siwon from the kitchen to go open their apartment door as  the bell been ringing for like 2 minutes by now.

‘’OKAY stop screaming, my eardrum is GONE…’’ he said, walking lazily to open the door, his hair is messed up.

Who the hell is coming over? Its still 7:15 a.m for God’s sake…

He yawned before opening the door, and his eyes widened in surprise as his eyes confronted….

‘’Mrs…. Mrs. Kim….’’ 

She grinned before stepping forward, facing him directly.

‘’yes its me again… Siwon-ah….’’

TBC~~