Proceeding to the plan : Kris's idea

Guns & Ties

Tao's pov

Now that I successfully block them from all this it means no blocker will be here for Kai and Eu Na but still we need to stick to Kris's idea of making her fall for him. Then Kai will probably do anything to separate them in the end they will re unite and live a happily life once again. I got up before Eu Na was up I didn't bother waking him up I'm not a mean superior so I let her have her sweet sleep. I decided to go knock on D.O. and Kai's room I sneak inside and poke Kai's nose and whispered.

" Hey I need to talk to you."

He slowly went down the double deck bed not intending to wake Kyungsoo. We went to the garden and talk I decided to go straight to the topic 

"So now that Eu Na is here as our maid aren't you happy? You got a chance of seeing her everyday?"

"I am."

"Then why don't you make a move and tell her to comeback to you."

"It not that easy as it looks like. I know Eu Na if she receives a certain treatment from you then she will return it 5 x compared from what you did to her. Plus Yongguk likes her I'm really certain of it."

"Well are you backing out then?"

"I'm not you know I don't stop until I get what I want right?"

"Then why don't you start now?"

" I'm scared , lost and I don't know where to starts she will probably push me away." 

"Kai you can't waste time you know you have competitions around there."

" Just give me some time I will start my move Tao ge."

Well I hope you forgive me in advance since Kris come up with a plan of Eu Na being his girlfriend. Our attentions were caught by Eu Na heading to us. 

"Good morning Tao "

"Good morning Eu Na."

She refuse to greet Kai as if he's not there 

" I'll be going out today I hope you don't mind."

"Alone?"

"Yes"

"Well at least take Kris with you so I wouldn't be worried." 

"Okay arasseo then I'll wait for Kris to get up and we'll leave."

"Okay Take care."

After that she left and I look at Kai who is looking at the flowers coldly. 

" Kai come let's eat."

We entered the dorm again and the whole place was so silent since everyone is still sleeping

 

               Moments later . . . . .

Kris's pov

Today Eu Na decided to go out and do something Tao permitted her so she wouldn't suspect anything. I'm thinking Tao decided to pair me to her today since if ever she comes across with the B.A.P. dudes they wouldn't think of anything strange also I should carry on my idea this will be the great timing for it. Today is around 0 degree outside and it will get colder and colder for sure but she's just wearing a jacket and boots no gloves or scarf

"Hey don't tell me we are going to walk from the dorm to the place where you want to go."

" Well maybe it's you who will be walking."

She smirk and I followed her few steps more I saw a bike (motorcycle)

" You own that."

"Uhuh and I only have one helmet so see you later."

She grab the helmet and place it on her head

"You're not going anywhere without me Tao said to look after you."

" Then?"

I immediately go to the bike and start the engine 

"Since when did you have my keys?"

" It fell when you were walking earlier."

"So hop on I'll be driving."

" What?!"

"Just go or if you don't want to then we'll just go back to the dorm."

She gave me a glare but sat behind me I smiled at her as we speed off.

"Now where to?"

" To my place I need to check on something." 

"Okay"

I purposely accelarated and it made her hug my sides and I feel her eyes shut tight

"Looks like you have this soft side huh? You're interesting."

" What?! I'm a girl can't I be scared sometimes?"

We arrived at her house which used to be Kai and hers house. I park the car in front of the house and followed her inside

"So how is this house going without Kai?"

"Don't even mention his name here."

"Well he used to live here with you right?"

"That was before so don't mention it."

"You hate him? Why?"

" Why do I need to tell you?"

" Because I'm your future boyfriend."

"BWOH?!"

I walk towards her and lean close to her face grinning 

" I like you"

I think she froze and didn't even say a word maybe she likes me too? but this is just a faux feelings to keep her away from B.A.P. and to make her stay longer on our dorm for Kai as well.

" You're weird Wufan "

"Wufan? why did you just called me by my real name?"

"Because I want to."

" Why don't you tell me something about Kai and you?"

"Why do you keep on butting in my life?"

"Like I said I'm your future boyfriend."

"Stop playing around Wufan."

She looked away and I  manage to make her face me again. Then I..... I..... suddenly kiss her I didn't planned this why did my lips suddenly move on it's own. I'm not ready to really fall for someone and it can't be her she's Kai and this whole thing is for Kai not for me. But what do I do if I possibly fall for her? I immediately pulled away and run outside and called Tao.

"Tao I can't do this I think I might fall for her."

"What? Why?"

"I suddenly kissed her and now my heart is beating crazily."

"You never fall for someone right? well I can't say that it's a good thing that you already feel your heart beating for someone. Since it's Eu Na I can't congratulate you should you carry on your idea then?"

"I'll restrain myself if ever I really fall for her."

"Then carry on Kris."

 


Will Kris really fall for Eu Na?

then what happens if he does fall for her who would Eu Na choose? 

Kai? Kris? or Yongguk? 

c: 

comment and subscribe