Back then ( glimpse of the past )

Guns & Ties

Fall 2007 

 

" Eu Na -ah  you're mission for today is to mob out a guy on this church he's pretty dangerous and since you kind of look alike with the girl that he's going to marry this mission will be easy. 

I left a box on your bed please wear that and the make up and other stuffs will be taken care of the people waiting for you on your room. 

Goodluck 

Chief / Eomma " 

As  I read this letter that was stuck on the door I couldn't help but feel a bit tense. It's not like I'm a scared cat or something but why am I feeling a bit of this mixed emotions? I went in and so there were make up artist and hairstylist there waiting for me and they drag me like a snatcher that grabs their target

 

 

 

-4:50 p.m. -

As soon as I was done with the whole thing they placed a blind fold on my eyes. I was about to get my gun on my thigh but it wasn't there. My mouth was covered by a towel my wrist where lock with cuffs. I couldn't help it I think I'm getting kidnapped but then these artists are working under the academy so they are highly trusted. I felt the car stopped and heard the door opened for me they finally released me and the church welcomed me. I was push through the red carpet and one of the artist is shedding his tears why? it isn't like I'm really going to get married right? 

" My little Eu Na if  that guy hurts you give me a call and I'll butch his ballsacks okay?"

That statement really confused me even more what is this? did my mom actually set me up? she's always up for something but I hope this isn't her late April fools joke again. I take few steps up and walk on the center aisle I look around everyone is here even superior Tao ( A/N :  in the foreword it says yongguk is the superior but later on you'll know why plus this is just a flash back thing . )

Few more steps and I can see the man standing near the altar with his tuxedo on. -Kim Jong In?!- I was about to scream but then I realized that would be embarrassing. He smiled and offer his arm 

" I will never let you go Eu Na never." 

He said as we faced the priest and held the wedding few hours later the wedding ended and my mom suddenly pop out of nowhere. She hug me and wipe her tears away 

"This is my belated birthday gift for you my baby Eu Na~."

I cry as well and hug back my mother I mean I always hated her for not giving me gifts everytime my birthday comes but this ....

is the most beautiful of all gifts. 

 


2 years later

Kai would always come home late and drunk he would always cuss at me and yell. He broke most of our plates and glasses 

it's our 3 rd year now. I congratulate myself from enduring all the punch and cussing I love him I really love him not until a news came from my bestfriend Yongguk .

"Hey Eu is your husband sleeping by your side right now?"

"Uhm well he's ........away.............."

"Do you know where he is right now?"

"Well he would always go training and go back home dr-..."

"Drunk?! what?! hey were you lying about your wounds and bruises all the time? I knew it 

you're not someone who is clumsy about herself when it comes to missions."

"No I wasn't lying yongguk I wasn't...." 

" Do you know what information I have from today? daehyun and youngjae were on a mission on a strip club and do you know what they found there?"

"Stop yongguk it's not true I don't want to hear it." 

"Then I'm guessing you know all about these things happening all along why? why are you wasting your life hanging around with a trash like him?!!! " 

"Yongguk he's not a trash I love him."

My tears rolled down my cheeks and I started crying while talking to Yongguk over the phone. 

"Stop defending him already Eu Na it's pointless. How I wished that I was ........"

"  You....?"

He hang up and I received a mail from daehyun I opened it and it was a picture followed by a video. It was Kai hitting on a girl......

" Stop lying now Eu Na youngjae and I seen it by our very own eyes.

We'll finish him for you just text us

-Dae "

 

I didn't know what to do after they revealed it to me I dropped my phone on the floor and heard Kai  coming inside the bedroom all drunk. 

"Will you please leave this house for 2 days? I invited someone to over." 

 

Hearing it from him my sight completely went black and grab my gun and pointed it towards his chest. 

" I will make sure you're heart will be eaten by the dogs downstairs." 

 

The door bang opened and there stood Himchan and Yongguk Himchan grab my gun and Yongguk locked me on his arms preventing me to move

"Calm down sweety~ I'll take care of it you come with Yongguk and calm yourself."

with that Yongguk lifted me and hung me on his shoulder while both of my hands and feets are immobilized by the ropes around them. 

Himchan endorsed him to the cops and he was sent to jail for adultery. 

 


Hello people this idea suddenly struck my head out of nowhere since I was working on the other fic that has this kind of theme as well .

It was that jaejoong fic that I'm working on the trying to win her back fic 

anyways well this is the first part hope you all like it

please support this fic as much as you support my other fics 

-author~