As time goes by

Guns & Ties

Eu Na's pov

I spent a year at Vegas and now my mother allowed me to come back to Korea. I was happy and nervous scenes from the past would haunt me at night. I feel really scary and I even hallucinate sometimes going back to reality the airplane landed and I don't even know who will fetch me or will I be fetched. Suddenly my phone rings and it shows -Yongguk- he finally contact me. 

"Yoboseo?"

"I'm seeing the target moving right now."

"What?"

"She's holding her phone and dragging her luggage finding for someone."

"Where are you?"

He hung up and I felt a gun poking my temples I froze and slowly grab the person's arm 

"Wh- yah! yongguk you scared me fire arms aren't allowed here."

"I know but I'm on a mission."

"Then why are you here standing in front of me?"

"Well my mission is to fetch you ma'am. Starting tomorrow you'll be calling me sir."

"Because?"

"I'm your superior. Read this"

"Chief inspector Bang Yongguk."

"That's what you get from all your hardwork. Unlike a certain someone who spent her days in Vegas doing nothing."

"That's not true I worked there."

He flash his gummy smile and drag me to the parking lot. 

" I arranged a welcome party for you I want you to meet my friends and I decided to be an idol."

"While being a chief inspector?"

"Well yes I love rapping and no one knows about me being an inspector except for himchan daehyun and youngjae."

"They're with you?"

"Yes we're all together in a group."

I suddenly remembered something from the past we had a conversation in which he seem upset that I was with Kai. I'm thinking does he possibly like me? The car suddenly stopped and the door opened for me Yongguk me to his place and when the door opened I saw many unknown faces. My eyes focues on superior Tao he then approached me and ruffle my hair

"Welcome back amazon."

he smiled at me and introduced me to the other guys. They were all interesting especiallly that guy Kris suddenly Luhan approached me and said

"Is it true? are you really Kai's ex wife?"

"Yes  , it is why?"

"Well he said he will not come right now but will visit you on your house later."

Sensing the situation Himchan came and drape his arms around my shoulders 

"We both know that Kai doesn't care about her anymore stop saying that AHAHAHAHA"

"But it's true Kai told me to tell her."

"AHAHAHA then please tell this to Kai will you if I ever see him near Eu Na then I'll blow his heart off and feed it to the dogs. AHAHAHA we'll leave first."

Himchan made me sit on the couch with him and i look at him weidly.

"What? I was just helping you besides   after all the things you went through under him? will I let him touch you ever again? no nor your hand not your arm nor your face. I really meant what I told Luhan because if ever I sense that he is hurting you then I'll send my trainees to finish him up for good." 

Himchan is also one of my great friends besides Yongguk the party ended few hours later and I was sent home by Daehyun. He waved goodbye at me and drove off. Upon seeing the house I was happy and sad memories will surely rush through me when I start living here again. I scan my fingerprint on the door and went in the door is operated by a scanner and only my mother father  and my close friends can come in this is also installed to prevent Kai from going here. I was about to sleep when I heard someone knocking on the door. Then I remembered what Luhan told me earlier is it Kai? I my head and look who was it and met his gaze. It was Kai I immediately try to close the door but he stopped me 

"Hey listen ....."

" I don't have anything to do with you now so go away."

"Song Eu Na I love you and I. . . am willing to beg just for you to come back to me."

" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

" Why are you laughing i'm serious."

" That's funny you know why? you almost killed me in our entire marriage life and now you're telling me this."

 I was about to close the door but he held it   preventing it from closing. He went on his knees and tears started rolling down his cheeks. Pfft let me tell you what I even looked  like I'm a scared cat from the tree when I was crying when you're hitting me. Let me remind you too that I have beg tons and tons of times in front of you for you to stay home and stop drinking but what? nothing I was even forced to retire to concentrate with our relationship I lost everything just for you Kai. Now is your turn to suffer I was just watching him cry in front of me he was supposed to hug my legs but Yongguk immediately came and point his gun on the back of Kai's head. He's really aggressive right now unlike when we were trainees he can't even touch a gun back then. 

" Hey I thought you already heard it from Luhan didn't you get the message yet? if that's the case let me tell you 

as the personal bodyguard and superior of  Ms. Song Eu Na I Bang Yongguk is ordering you to keep your distance from the young lady or else you'll pay the price." 

"I don't care about that damn order I want you back Eu Na . . ."

I heard Yongguk's gun ready to fire on Kai but then Luhan came and saw the situation -now we're dead -He shouldn't know that yongguk is a secret agent and a chief inspector. Then Youngjae immediately did the action and cover his mouth with a handkerchief. He lost his conscience and was immediately carried to their car. 

"Leave now with your friend our identification can't be leaked out." 

Kai slowly stood with his eyes looking coldly at me he went to the car with Youngjae I don't even know if they can stop their urge of killing Kai but I guess Youngjae is fine and can handle situations well. Yongguk hid his gun and  cupped my cheeks 

"You okay? something happened?"

"I'm fine what bring you here?"

"Since I was selected to be your bodyguard from now on I'll be staying here with you."

"Bwoh?!"

He flash his gummy smile and entered the house with a huge bag. 

 


 

 comment and subscribe