Reporting to Superior Bang Yongguk?

Guns & Ties

Eu Na's pov

My 1 week vacation is over it's about time to come back to reality and do my business I open my eyes and when I opened them. I saw........................... BANG YONGGGUUUKKKKKKK sleeping beside me. 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! AREN''T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GUESS ROOM?"

"Shhh.. .. you're not allowed to rebel against your superior ms. song."

So you're now using that power 

"  You know this is not right this is what you call abusing the power of your authority a.k.a. APA"

"APA? ok call me APA then."

 

He flash his gummy smile while his eyes closes again and he wrap his arms around me. 

"APA!!!"

"Shhhhh 10 more minutes."

He hug me as if he's intending to break my spines or something however I realized he didn't do this to me ever since we became friends. Maybe he got too excited that's why he's hugging me. 

 

Yongguk's pov

Yesterday

 

I was busy the whole day today  I was supposed to call her to check out how she's spending her "one week vacation" but I couldn't even touch my phone since my work is so hectic. Let's call it stress whenever I see her smiling it makes me feel as if I'm recharged. Well back when we were still trainees I was planning to tell her I like her but then she's always teasing me and my heart would actually raise when she tells me -AHAHAHA you're such a cutie that I can even fall for you too- those words are engrave in my heart ever since that day she told me but my world fell into pieces when one day I heard the news that she got married my head was filled with tons of questions why all of a sudden? is she pregnant? I never heard that she's engage and if she was getting married then we are probably invited but that day I was assigned to go to Jeju then when we arrived back at Seoul that was when madam annouced that her precious daughter got married to the man of her dreams. I was happy  but more of the fake happiness for her yes she's married but how I wished she's married to me not to just someone whom we never met. I was so mad and depressed that I can't even see her together with her husband or I might explode  I'm thankful Himchan would hold me back and remind me that I shouldn't be acting that way. Till that one day happened we had a conversation over the phone I was really angry that I was near to telling her that I like her but what can't I? I get tongue tied everytime I never met his husband or do a background check or something and this is our first meeting well it's a good first meeting because I saw Eu Na pointing a gun towards his chest. I don't know why it suddenly made me happy seeing that scene  but one thing is for sure if they get divorced then I'm never letting this opportunity slip and so it happened they got divorced. What's good is that I'm even assigned by her mother to be her personal bodyguard but isn't it a bit strange ? her mother does things that we don't understand sometimes it's like she's controlling Eu Na's life. 

 

12:45 a.m.

"Sir everything is done we'll see you tomorrow."

"Sure you did a great job today. Rest well guys."

With that my trainees went home and I went home as well back to Eu Na's place I mean. I entered the house and it was all dark 

she hates the light so much. I slowly went inside her room and lied beside her 

" This is my time to tell you how much I like you , how much I care and I promise I will treat you well unlike your ex husband. He doesn't deserve you." 

I caress her hair and did a quick peck on her forehead and doze off. The next day I was greeted by a loud voice near my ears I recognize the voice so I didn't bother yelling back at her. She's so cute -insert the conversation above here- she actually invented a acronym for me APA abuse of the power of authority. I can't help but laugh at it it's like calling me appa or something she then push me hard that I fell on the floor because I was hugging her and she's struggling from my arms. 

" You don't do that to your superior I will lessen your salary. I will tell your mom"

"APA!"

She said and stomp her feet walking towards the bathroom to get ready. Meanwhile I decided to go downstairs and cook breakfast for the both of us. 

 

Eu Na's pov

After I took a refreshing bath I can smell something good coming from the kitchen. I immediately get dress and head downstairs to the kitchen. I look around and Yongguk isn't there then where is he?

" Morning ms. song"

I heard a voice coming from behind he was there with a raspberry juice on his hand. Don't tell me he head out just to buy my favorite raspberry juice. 

" Did you just went out to buy that?"

" Yes and so?"

" You didn't have to do that Yongguk."

"What? what yongguk? I'm not Yongguk I'm your APA right? and this is for me not for you."

I cross my arms and pouted walking to the chair and sit there with my hands cupping my cheeks and my elbows propping on the table.

" Is Ms. Song upset because she can't have her favorite juice?"

He was laughing at me while taking a drink on the huge bottle of the raspberry juice. I didn't answer him he's probably teasing me and using his power against me. He placed the bottle on the table and went to the oven to get the bread and he served it to me with eggs , sausages and ham. That's weird he hates doing chores I look around the house and it's really clean I remembered that this house is messy just the other day. I look at him while he is eating

"What? what's the matter? you don't like the food?"

" No it's not that it's how you're acting you hate chores right? why is the house so clean then?"

"That was so last year Ms. Song I can do chores now in my own will just eat already we're heading to the office since you're mother wants to talk to you."

"Raspberryyyyyyy = 3 = "

" You can have it after all it's really for you."

He chuckle and wait for my reaction my eyes are now squinting on him.

"YAH! BANG YONGGUK YOU EXPECT ME TO DRINK THAT AFTER YOU DRUNK IN THE BOTTLE?! THE JUICE  IS MIXED WITH YOUR SALIVA "

"So? "

He chuckle again and continue eating his food.

" APA!"

" Just drink it I don't have some kind of disease that will kill you."

"You have one and it's called the APA disease."

" kekekekeke~ alright I'll be waiting for you "

"Huh?!"

"Duh! we're going to the office together. Let me remind you again I'm your superior / bodyguard. You have 10 minutes Ms. Song or you'll be walking alone to the office." 

"APAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He left the kitchen and I immediately go to the sink to wash our dishes. When I look back to the table I saw the bottle of juice I take it and place a stick note on it - dispose this it might affect my brain- I placed the bottle inside the ref and went to the living room and saw him. 

"Let's go now Ms. song." 

 

In the office 

I was busy doing my work when Yongguk called me to his office. I immediately come when he called me 

"What is it sir?"

" Please make a coffee for me."

and so I did what he asked me and went back to his office. He took it and few seconds later he called me asking for another coffee and so I made another for him. Few seconds again he called me again to make another and I was getting annoyed since I'm doing a research. I slam the cup on his desk and I hear him laugh 

" You can't act this way Ms. Song"

" YAH! BANG YONGGUK I'M B USSSYYY!!!"

" Well you still have obligations other than what you're doing since I'm your superior I believe that you should be doing things as I tell you."

"APA!"

I immediately exit his office only to hear him laughing hard. This person is really something few minutes later a person came and told me to go to my mom's office. I went there and I was welcomed by my mother it's been awhile since I've seen her

"Darling superior Tao is here to take you with him to your mission. I can't say anything else for he is insisting of having you as a bodyguard he's doing his very best just to have you as a part of the bodyguard team."

Superior Tao then stood in front of me and bow 90 degrees and I didn't know what to do. 

"But I have Yongguk as my superior isn't it that he's the one who should approve it if I'm going to this assignment or not?"

" I'm not inteding to tell him since I know he will never grant this. I trained you and I need your services right now so please please." 

Superior Tao didn't move he froze there bowing in front of me. I sigh and look at my mom she's just smiling and it kind of tells me that I need to accept this. 

"Fine I'm accepting this."

"Never mention this to Yongguk."

Superior Tao then look at me with his cold eyes and bow once again before he left the office.

"Is that all mom?"

"Yes that's all you can go back to your office now dear."