Locating Eu Na

Guns & Ties

Yongguk's pov

This past few days I haven't seen Eu Na in the house I've heard that she's assigned into an assignment by Superior Tao. Which means it will take us few months to tell where she really is. According to Daehyun she's pretty fine since both of Kai and Eu Na's code are no where near each other. I decided to call her since I took a break today I wanted to see her face again her smile and her calling me APA. I chuckle at the thought and gave her a call

" Eu Na"

" Oh Yongguk it's been awhile now why did you called me?"

" I wanted to check on you. Let's eat together today I'm free from work today."

"Today? I can't I'm on a mission with superior Tao maybe next time?"

" Hmmm .... okay next time."

"I'm hanging up bye."

She hang up the phone and it was followed by a call from madam. 

"Yes ma'am?"

"Yongguk you'll be pulled out from being Eu Na's bodyguard from now on. Please leave the house too Youngjae will take care of it from this day on wards."

"But madam..... I...."

"You'll be assigned to be a trainer of two of your group members.They entered the academy and I thought that it will be nice if you will train them by yourself. I'm coungting on you Yongguk "

I hang up the phone and plop myself on the chair just as I was close to her and now it seems like they're keeping me away from Eu Na.   As an order and an agent under that company I need to obey the rules and follow madam. The front door opened and it was Youngjae and Daehyun. They sat across me and look at me wih a sad expression they're pitying me 

"You we're already by her side but then this thing suddenly happens."

" Well madam is unpredictable."

"But don't you think it's a bit strange? we're buried from a lot of assignments lately and Eu Na didn't even return from her mission with superior Tao ever since the first week of this month. Superior Tao is a good agent it's impossible for him not to finish a mission over night."

"Who knows maybe this case is more serious than we thought?"

"Or is it?"

Youngjae opened his laptop and look at Eu Na's code and Kai's code.

"You know this is impossible basing from Kai's over all personality he'll be near Eu Na right now and begging for her to forgive him"

" Well maybe he has a change of heart."

"I don't think so."

"Yongguk give me your phone." 

"Why?"

"I need to check something."

Daehyun put a wire on my phone and connected it to the tablet.

"What are you doing?"

"Analyzing this situation."

Daehyun's eyes widen as he heard something on his earphones.

"Why? what is it?"

" Here listen to it."

It was the conversation earlier and I heard Tao's voice instead of Eu Na's voice.

"I told you something is really up behind our backs."

"We need to find it out before something happens to Eu Na."

"But we need to be cautious."

 

Next day 

We decided to do our research on B.A.P.s dorm because the people in the company would never suspect us doing something else but our idol work. 

"Yongguk I figured it out the code that Eu Na is sending is actually a set up. It's fake and I'm thinking her code got changed by someone."

"What is Superior Tao up for?"

"We still need to dig up informations till we figure it." 

"Then did you find the real code that is assigned to her."

"Yes and look at it it has just few meters away from Kai's code."

"This is really bad if Himchan.."

"Hmmm what is this all about?"

Everyone focused on Himchan when he came back from his check up.

"What are you talking about? If I know what?"

" If you know that we're eating triple chocolate cake you will kill us."

The three of us laugh in unison praying that we will convince him. Slowly we slide the laptop under the table and daehyun slowly walk to the ref and flawlessly cameback with the cake. Good timing now let's pray our acting skills are that good.

" How can you do this to me? You know that I'm injured and that I love that cake then you guys didn't even wait for me?"

"We're sorry hyung."

Both of the guys said and he eyed me 

"And you're not sorry?!"

"I am not ."

I ate the cake and noticed that Jong Up and Zelo came back as well. 

" Hyung we're back!!!!" 

The three of us started to think this will be a tough work keeping Himchan away from this would be a lot of work. It might even be a hindrance to us. I decided to just pause the research today since the other three are here.