Staying at EXO's dorm with Superior Tao

Guns & Ties

Tao's pov

The fact that I planned this is making me feel happy deep inside if you're wondering why? this is to help Kai yes help Kai and Eu Na get back together. I know Kai did some extremely unforgivable acts but of course we're all humans and I really know that he deserves a second chance. Ever since he got divorced to Eu Na it seemed like the world stop moving for him he would always commit mistakes every practice and he's been punished to practice for 14 hours in a day. It's tough he stopped seeing girls , drinking and taking drugs. Kai really changed a lot if only Eu Na knows as I was sitting here on the couch all alone. Someone tap my shoulders and I look at this person it's Luhan.

"Annyeong Luhan gege~ buing buing~" 

"Tao gege I heard Kai's ex wife will be a part of the body guard team what do we do? T^T"

"What do you mean what do we do ge? isn't it wonderful then they'll have time for each other and that's what we're aiming for ever since last year right?"

"But ge T^T you don't understand the situationg."

"What do you mean Xiao Lu gege?~"

" You remembered that Kai told me to tell Eu Na that he will visit her on their house I mean her house right?"

"What about it gege? Well Himchan suddenly interrupted our conversation and told me a threat."

"Threat? what threat gege?

" Himchan said that if ever Kai touches or even show himself to Eu Na he'll probably blow his heart off his body and feed it to the dogs. I don't believe that he's joking even though he was laughing when he told me this."

This is the main reason why I don't want to tell them about Eu Na being a bodyguard here. Himchan might be smiling and laughing saying things but deep inside he's seriously saying that threat. He is one of the brutal agents that I know. I need to make Luhan believe that he is joking or he will surely explode in fear for Kai.

"Ahahaha ge ge what a cute threat."

"Cute threat? T^T which part of it is cute gege? which part tell me."

" That he will feed Kai's heart to the dogs."

"Gege T^T that's not cute it's called brutal."

He then stomped his feet and left me while hugging his plushie. Yes he loves his plushie too much then Eu Na arrived at the dorm and salute in front of me.

"Reporting for duty sir."

"No need to do that Luhan is here so don't salute."

" So where are the other body guards?"

" Daehyun is outside sir."

"Daehyun?! what?"

" He requested to be a part of the team sir."

" Tell him to go away quickly."

"But.. ...."

"No buts just do it."

Eu Na immediately went outside to look for Daehyun. He can't be involved here he might send informations to the other party and my plan will be ruined in no time. He's partner Youngjae is a very clever person he will figure this out if I don't make a move. Eu Na came back and said that Daehyun will be leaving soon. 

"Well then go to my room and leave your things there."

"Excuse me sir?"

" You heard me right you'll be staying with us 24/7 "

"But I need to comeback to my house and tell Yongguk that I will be gone..."

"No need I'll take care of that matter by myself. For now think of an explanation why you'll be staying here I can't explain it to the others they would think that something is going on between us."

" Then I will just tell them that I'll be your groups bodyguard."

"PABO! You can't be found out as an agent! My identity will be at stake too."

"Then I'll be staying here as your new maid?"

" I think that might work." 

 

First of I need to tell madam to change Yongguk's assignments and eliminate him from Eu Na's business for now. That he will be partnered to Himchan again just like the old times. Then if someone from Daehyun , Himchan and Youngjae finds out then will carry on and bring her to China with us. EXO will be promoting in China and Japan while B.A.P. will be promoting in Thailand and Singapore. By the time that they're promoting in Singapore we're probably in Japan but this is just a back up plan since nothing seems to be ruining my plan right now. After thinking about this I decided to go to my bedroom to check Eu Na 

"Give me your phone and other gadgets now."

" Why sir?"

"Just give it to me."

She handed all of her gadgets to me and I went to the setting to change the code for her tracker it's because Daehyun.Youngjae , Himchan and Yongguk are probably monitoring her condition and if Kai is infront of her. Kai's code is set on the main computer on madam's office so I don't know how to change his code and it's in his ring how am I going to tell him to take it off or dispose it? For Eu Na it will be easy to change her code and make a fake code for Himchan , Yongguk , Youngjae and Daehyun to monitor. I'll also make sure to make her talk to them during weekends or whenever she wants to so they wouldn't suspect anything. I hand her gadgets back and smiled at her so it won't be suspicious 

"Thanks I needed to text someone and I don't have any load."

I walk out of the room and my smile faded as well going down I saw Kris with his laptop on he seem to be doing something. 

" What are you up to ge?"

"  I'm searching for assignments that will distact Yongguk and the rest for the coming months."

" Huh?"

"Tao don't act as if you don't know anything."

"I know what's running inside your head and I'm just helping you."

Kris isn't an agent but he's a member that found out about my secret identity I trust Kris and he didn't mention anything. He's really smart after all.

" Eu Na will be staying here right?"

"Yes "

"Then give her your bathroom and just use the bathroom downstairs."

"You're so considerate Kris."

" I'm just securing her you don't want others to be suspecting too right? she's probably doing researches and tracking people by night."

" Well thanks Kris for helping me."

He grin and went back to researching Kris hack my computer before to confirm my secret identity I didn't change my password though he discovered it.

"An idea suddenly hit my mind what if Eu Na and I pretend to be a couple and this is why she's staying here?"

"Well that will be a good excuse but never under estimate her she will probably refuse this and back out of the team."

"Then let's do it the natural way."

"What natural way?"

"Make her like me of course."

"Aigoo Kris she isn't that easy as you think."

"Then I'll be cautious enough just sit back and watch."

 

Luhan's pov 

It's been few days when that incident happened Himchan telling me to tell Kai that threat. We're all brothers here and I fear for Kai's life. Today I decided to tell Tao since it's just Tao , Kris and myself that was on the dorm currently. I told him what Himchan told me but he just laugh at me and said that it's cute. I went up to my room and hug my plushie worrying the whole day I finally decided to come out and talk to Tao again but when I opened the door I saw Eu Na

"Why are you here?"

"Uhmm.. that I-I .... I'm here to be ............."

" Kris's girlfriend."

Tao suddely interrupted us Eu Na was stuttering and her stuffs are now on the room then where would Tao's room mate would stay? ( A/N : I'm not quite sure who Tao shares room with but let's pretend it's Xiumin c: ) Xiumin then entered the room and was surprised to see all of his stuffs out of the bed.

" Baozi ge can you please share room with Luhan ge? just for now."

Tao said and you can totally sense that it upset him he puff his cheeks and pouted while storming out the room and screaming.

" YOU DON''T LOVE ME ANYMORE TAO GEGE I HATE YOU !!" 

I can tell that something is weird going on here .