First day here in Korea

Guns & Ties

Eu Na's pov

 I asked Yongguk if I can start going to the office by next week since I want to explore Seoul right now. It's been awhile he agreed but there was this one condition though he told me to bring Youngjae along so he can look after me. I had no choice so I called it a deal with him. He left the house first and few seconds later Youngjae arrived he smile at me and greeted me Goodmorning he's really adorable but that's not just his attractive part Youngjae is a very smart person that's why he earned alot of merits as a trainee. 

"Okay young lady Song Yoo Youngjae is signing in for his job." 

He bowed like a butler and ushered me to the car I don't have a car because I prefer riding a motorcycle you can go as fast as you can without consuming much space in the road. 

"So do you mind telling me what happened to Luhan?"

"That's simple I made him fall asleep with a traquilizer mixed with few sleeping pills I injected it on his neck. If he remembers then I told Kai not to tell anything or will be bombing his dorm and messing his career. "

"Well that's an effective way of making him shut up I guess."

"So how's Vegas? I never heard any news from you I tried asking your mom about it but she refuse to give any informations."

" Well I work there as an undercover agent ."

"What kind of missions have you handled?"

"Well mostly it's about drug pushers and the black market." 

"Black Market? I never handled anything like that so how was the experience?"

"Was scary because they used me as a bait and I thought that they will come late and I'll be dead but good thing I'm still here."

"Well basing on the way you speak right now and your actions from yesterday. All in All it's a zero"

"Zero? what zero? "

" Zero percent of you  as the old Song Eu Na."

Maybe I did changed because of the things I went through in life and now I'm just someone who has her eyes on the goal of being the most successful spy & detective ever. Suddenly I got a call from Daehyun

"No this is bad Eu Na" 

"Why?"

"Kai's entertainment is in need of bodyguards  and superior Tao wants you to be one of their bodyguards."

"Superior Tao?!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wait how did you ...----- never mind I forgot you're assigned at  stuffs like this"

"Well it's all thanks fo superior Tao you''re life will be ruined."

So let me tell you about superior Tao he is one of our upperclass man that decided to work on the agency as a trainer and yongguk and I both trained under him. He told us that we can't say no when he needs us or else he will confiscate our I.D.s 

He was the top student of his batch he was the best at holding gun , swords and even fighting without any weapon he's senses are really sharp that even if he's sleeping he can actually tell if someone is around. I was surprised that he is a part of a boy group right now well rumors were spreading that he joined but I didn't believe it not until last night. 

 

"Daehyun I know you can help me so please do everything for it to be stopped." 

"Well as of what I've heard today the request was sent today on your mom's office. I don't know if she decided yet but maybe . . . . .  just maybe okay don't panic she might approve it."

"WHAT?! I thought she hate the idea of Kai touching me." 

"Well it's still work and I know you won't be assigned to Kai maybe Kris and you should be happy if that happens because they are heading to China for promotions which means no Kai no problems. Hey I gotta go now I'm still doing a background check over Himchan's trainee talk to you later Eu Na."

Upon hearing that news I was just gawking at the scenery outside it was so beautiful but tell me how can I appreciate it after I heard that kind of news? Youngjae shake me few times 

" Hey what's happening to you? what did daehyun told you?"

" Superior Tao is requesting me to be part of EXO's bodyguard team."

" WHAT?!"

" Yes I couldn't believe it."

 

 

 

Youngjae's pov

 

Eu Na came back from Vegas last night I haven't talked to her ever since the last year of our training since Daehyun and I got buried from all of our missions. If you ask me what I think about Eu Na she's a fierce spy but now she doesn't want to be a spy she prefers to be an inspector and stay in the office it all started when her husband turned into someone we don't expect him to be to tell you the truth I'm his older brother son from the outside by his mother that's why I value her so much and sometimes I just don't shop my brotherly love towards her because the guys might suspect. Base from Yongguk's actions he seem to like Eu Na so I'm just relying on him when it comes to defending Eu Na. I don't know if revealing myself to her as her brother will ruin her life or not but I'll just let things be for now and just let her enjoy Seoul again.

 


short update guys sorry 

well anyways as you can see this fic now has a poster 

and I thank this shop 

for creating the poster 

credits goes to the creator of this poster 

I recommend you request to this shop they do things as fast as they can

lastly subscribe comment <3