Practice, Practice and More Practice

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

Outfits: 

G.Yun

Nakeia

MinRi

JaeKyung

"Again!" G.Yun exclaimed right when she saw MinRi make another mistake. 

"AGH! Why do I keep making the same mistake over and over again?" MinRi plopped onto her bottom, panting heavily. 

"It's okay, unnie. You can do it!" JaeKyung raised her fist to make a fighting sign. 

"Easy for you to say Miss Dance Machine." MinRi sighed. 

"Unnie, can we please take a break?" Nakeia pleaded. 

"Our debut is coming soon and we haven't perfected the song yet!" Their leader stated with a stern voice. 

"Please unnie! If you want to, let's practice Kisses' song." JaeKyung suggested. 

"Araso, you two take a break. We'll practice." G.Yun said, receiving cheers from the two. 

"Maknae saved the day!" Nakeia exclaimed and hugged JaeKyung. MinRi followed and the two ran out to get food or who knows what. 

"You two are going to practice 24/7 as soon as you get back!" G.Yun shouted. 

"We'll take our time then!" Nakeia shouted back. 

"Pabos." G.Yun rolled her eyes. 

"Unnie! Let's practice." JaeKyung laughed.  

The two girls practiced 'Gone Not Around Any Longer.' Right after the song was over, cheers were heard from entrance of the practice room. 

"Oppa!" G.Yun immediately ran up and attacked GD with a hug. 

"Woah there!" G-Dragon stumbled back a little from the sudden embrace. 

"Well, hi there to you too!" DaeSung muttered at the lack of attention. TaeYang walked up to JaeKyung who didn't even acknowledge the entrance of Big Bang and was still concentrated on her dance. 

"Look it's Infinite!" He shouted, catching her and the others attention. 

"YAH! Don't get my hopes up like that!" JaeKyung started hitting TaeYang playfully. 

"Omo! Oppas!" The other two girls ran in the room with bags of treats. 

"Hey girls! How was practice?" SeungRi asked, smiling at the two.

"Difficult! I keep on messing up." MinRi pouted. TOP chuckled and patted her on the back to comfort her. 

"How's your solo dance coming along?" DaeSung asked JaeKyung. She shrugged and ate from the bag of treats the girls brought. 

"Gong Yul, you're going to catch a cold if you don't put on something warmer." GD and G.Yun were sitting on the bench being a lovey dovey couple. 

"Blehk! My eyes!" JaeKyung gasped and pretended to melt. 

"No PDA in front of the maknae! Or any of us!" Nakeia shouted at the two. 

"Ugh, whatever. Let's just go back to practicing. Leader!" MinRi said, emphasizing the last word. 

"Yeah, you should go back to practicing Jang MinRi. 24/7 once you get back right? Start." She said the last word in English, making the others laugh at her accent.  "YAH!" G.Yun threw the pillows on the couch and began tossing them at the members. 

Big Bang left after a while of watching because they had their own schedules soon, but the girls didn't say a word to the boys. They were too focused on their practice. 

After another 5 hours, the girls had practice a total of 10 hours that day. "Wah! So tired!" MinRi whined, as she fell on her . 

JaeKyung and Nakeia ran over to get their phones immediately and looked at each other. 'Let's go.' Nakeia mouthed to JaeKyung, who immediately nodded. 

"Unnie! We're going to go buy some chicken to eat!" JaeKyung shouted, grabbing her bag and running off with Nakeia before the other two could say anything. 

"They're so not getting us chicken, are they?" MinRi sighed and got up. 

"Nope." G.Yun popped the 'p' and stood up. "Let's just go home." 

"Or..."  MinRi looked at G.Yun with a mischievious smile. 

"I like the way you think. Kaja!" The two rushed out before anyone could see them sneaking out. 


This was just a little sneak peek. HEY Wanna read a story? Check out my good friend InspiritLife's story How I Did What I Did. This is my way of thanking her for her amazing help with this story. She's in charge of your outfits so be nice before I tell her to give you a hideous one~ Kay, annyeong~