Nakeia and JaeKyung Part 1

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

Outfits (In case you forgot)

Nakeia

JaeKyung

~Nakeia and JaeKyung~

"Wah, it's so cold." Nakeia sighed as she hugged herself, trying to grab as much warmth as possible. 

"Of course, it is 2 AM. Why are you wearing shorts?" JaeKyung asked. 

"Cause I look good." Nakeia laughed and pulled out her phone. She stopped JaeKyung from continuing to walk. "Selca time~" 

"Ani, unnie! I'm not as photogenic as you." JaeKyung covered her face. Nakeia took the picture either way and uploaded it on her twitter. Me and JaeKyung after practice. She won't show her face, because she doesn't think she's pretty enough. Where are our Hugs and Kisses? Show some love to our maknae~ "Unnie~" JaeKyung whined. "I'm going to tell Luhan sunbae that you still watch kid shows." 

"Yah!" Nakeia playfully whacked JaeKyung on the back of the head. 

"And you bully me." JaeKyung pouted and ran away quickly. 

"YAH! KIM JAEKYUNG!" Nakeia ran after the maknae. "Do you want to die-Yah! Why are you so fast?" 

"Mehrong~" JaeKyung turned to laugh at Nakeia and wasn't paying attention to where she was running. She ran straight into someone and fell on the floor. She groaned and just sat there waiting for the pain to go away. 

"Omo, JaeKyung?" A familiar voice was hear. Nakeia ran up to help JaeKyung up but stopped and stared wideyed at Kris from EXOm. 

"Sunbae!" Nakeia stared in shock. 

"Gege! What did you do to JaeKyung?" Tao ran up to Kris.

JaeKyung was still on the ground, not aknowledging the presence of the two. "Agh, this is totally going to leave a scar." She muttered to herself and began poking the scab that was still numb. 

"JAEKYUNG! You're going to get it infected!" Nakeia pulled JaeKyung up slowly. 

"But unnie...there's a bubble on it. I want to pop it." Kris and Tao just stared at the girl's wound on her knee. 

"Uhm, would you like to go in to clean...that?" Kris gulped at how big the bubble of blood was getting. 

Nakeia nodded and attempted to lift her up, but the maknae shook her head and pushed away. "No. The alcohol is going to hurt." 

"Fine, we won't put any alcohol on it." 

"NO! You said that last time." JaeKyung cried out.  

"Such a big baby.Do you want to ride the dragon or panda?" Nakeia asked. Kris stared in shock when JaeKyung gave them a mischievious smile.

"Both." 

So in the end, Tao and Kris took turns giving JaeKyung a piggy back ride. Nakeia joined in to, because it looked fun. So by the time the four got to the practice room, the two giants were tired and on the ground. Tao only got to rest a little, and had to go run off to get the first aid kid. 

"Yah, we're not that heavy!" Nakeia shouted. 

"Up three staircases? Yes you are." Kris said. The four turned when there were voices from the door. 

"Kris?" LuHan spoke up first. "Nakeia? JaeKyung?" 

"I'm back!" Tao came in with the first aid kid, panting heavily. Kris explained the situation to the other four members and got a scolding from a Lay and LuHan for hurting the girl. 

"Omo, LuHan sunbae! Guess what Nakeia still does!" Nakeia immediately cover JaeKyung's mouth with her hand, ignoring the the maknae was giving it. 

"Heh, well. We just came to visit you guys since SeHun texted us EXOm was back from China." Nakeia smiled. "We have to go before we get in trouble." Nakeia stood up, pulling JaeKyung up along with her. 

"WAIT!" JaeKyung ran from Nakeia's grip and to jump on Lay's back. "I want to ride the unicorn now." Lay chuckled at his best friend and began walking. Nakeia sighed in relief that JaeKyung didn't say anything unnecessary. "You can have the deer. Might as well talk about the kid shows you love so much~" Nakeia gasped and glared at JaeKyung. "Go." JaeKyung whispered into Lay's ear. He ran off leaving an embarrassed Nakeia. 

"YAH! KIM JAEKYUNG! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" 

"So...kid shows?" LuHan popped up behind Nakeia making her cheeks turn red. "Next time you want to watch Pororo, text me." He chuckled. She turned in shock and laughed along with him. The four boys in the back just started chatting amongst themselves. 

"We're never going to get girlfriends." 

"How did Lay get a girl before me?" 

"Ugh, stupid baby face." 

"What's wrong with us?" 


The next chapter will be G.Yun and MinRi. And yeah, a pattern. I'm just giving you all little teasers to give you an inside look of the story. I'm preparing the debut now, but I didn't want to bore you since the debut is like in two weeks so I'm filling you up with these~

There will be

G.Yun and Nakeia

Nakeia and MinRi 

MinRi and JaeKyung and so forth(:  

But those will pop up randomly depending on events. 

I only had one cameo request... ):