Saving Key

Unfinished
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gif (x)

Started: April 19, 2013
Unfinished: April 25, 2013
Possibility of starting again: 5.5/10

I got this idea in English class.
Because who wants to read about poets from the 1800's anyway. lol.
I don't think my writing is top-notch. But I think I might be improving? I don't know.

So, here's Saving Key.

And right now, it is unfinished.

 

{[Background]}

 

You, Park Solbi, are on trial for the murder of your fiancè Kim Kibum, the renowned fashion designer. Also known as Key by his close friends and family. You didn't do it. The killer was still in the room when you had found Key's body. His bloody, pale body. Stab wounds were evident, especially since the knife was still in his heart. You bent down beside of him to see if there was any chance of him having any life left in him. But all you know is you felt a presence behind you and before you turned to attack they pinched the nerve between your neck and shoulder and you fell into Key's pool of blood.When you woke up the knife was in your hand and the police were barging through your door. They didn't believe anything you told them about that night. To them you were a murderer.

 

{[Chapter One]}

 

The judge sat in his chair like a king upon his throne. "The jury has reached it's verdict."

This is it. Everyone stood up and wanted for the judge to speak.

"The jury has found the defendant, Park-"
*Squee~ poom* The doors flung open and to my, and everyone else's, surprise in ran a breathless Jonghyun.

"Who dares interrupt my court room!"

"Your *breath* Honor *breath*." He took a moment to get himself together. "Your Honor, Park Solbi is not guilty of the crime you are convicting her of."

"Oh really? How so?"
"I have new evidence to prove it."

Dino . What are you doing?

Jonghyun proceeded to take his laptop from his bag and pressed play. No sound came from the video playing.
"Stop playing that this instant!" The judge was beyond livid. The jury and seated crowd were all whispering.
"Order in the court!" The judge banged his gavel and the room was quiet.


"This is insignificant to the case now."
"Have you given her her verdict yet?"
"No, but-"
"Then I am just in time. With this new evidence you will have to re-evaluate the case."

The judge sat there and pondering what to do until finally-
"Court dismissed until further notice. Approach the bench."

Jonghyun closed his laptop as he turned around and smirked.

What do you have up your sleeve?

He walked over and placed his belongings on the desk.
"What are you doing?!" I whisper yelled.
"Saving your innocent . We all know you didn't do it."
By that he meant their group of friends, SHINee. Choi Minho the famous soccer player. Lee Jinki, who liked to be called Onew, owned a chain of restaurants. And Lee Taemin choreographer for the idol groups. They themselves could have been idols, they had the looks and they sure as hell had the talent. But they all wanted to pursue different careers.

"I said approach the bench!" We all gathered 'round.
"Now son, where did you get that video? Do you know what this could do?"
"Yes sir. It could prove her innocence."
"You did not answer my first question. Where. Did. You. Get. It?"
"It was in my mail this morning.."
"You know we're going to need the envelope to test for finger prints and DNA."
"I know. That's why I bagged it and had it sent over to the lab already. There was also no sender."

Whoa. Someone has been watching CSI. Wait... What's on the video?

"I need the disc. Hand it over please."
"Wait! May I see it? I'd like to know.."
Jonghyun looked at the judge as to ask permission, "As you wish."

{[Chapter 2]}

 

He brought the laptop over to me and pressed play. It was dark and it was... Our house. Did it just get cold in here? The

Please log in to read the full chapter