Infinite Love

Unfinished
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gif (x)

Started: July 31, 2013
(Un)finished: August 9, 2013

Err, I dunno what really inspired me to write this..
It just randomly popped into my head last night.

And I love their bromance. I guess that helped. And this quote,
"I feel like I found another me when I contacted him. This is a really good fate!" -Key

-----x-----x-----x-----x-----

Woohyun and Key grew up together in the city of Daegu. All through school they were best friends, they even went to the same University. They were practically inseparable, having each others backs no matter what. Since the were by each others side constantly they witnessed each others butterflies and heartaches, break-ups and make-ups, tears of joy and tears of sadness. One of them was hiding a secret though. He had developed feelings for the other. He never said anything because he didn't know if he would feel the same way. But tonight... Tonight he was going to confess his feelings. And he was prepared to take whatever life had to throw at him.

"Woo! Are you ready to go?!" Key shouted from the front door of the apartment they shared.

"Give me a minute! I can't find my other shoe!" Woohyun shouted from his room where he was rummaging through the closet for his lost Oxford.

"You have exactly five minutes to get your in the car and not a second more!" Key walked out the door.

"Aish! That man." He walked out of his room and into the little living area where he spotted an object half under the couch. His brown Oxford.

Sitting down to put it on he sighed. Why must Key insist on going to the same club every Saturday? He had started doing this six months ago. It was very unusual of him. He used to like going to a different one every Saturday, but this is the only one they went to anymore.

Woohyun got off the couch and went to get the keys out of the bowl, they were gone so Key must have taken them. He headed down to the car. When he got in, Key was in the passenger seat fiddling with the radio.

"It's about time. I thought I was going to have to send out a search team." Key didn't look up and kept playing with the radio until he found a station that

Please log in to read the full chapter