Peter

Unfinished
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gif (x)

Start: August 13, 2013
End: September 21, 2013

I'm a huge Peter Pan fan. lol.
And when Exo's Peter Pan came out. I freaked. I love it.

I watched: Peter Pan (2003)
The Dust Factory

I listened to: Peter Pan

-----x-----x-----x-----

When Mei-Xing was fifteen her best friend moved to South Korea to become a trainee for SM Entertainment. Their last day together was spent in the little fort they had made five years before. This fort had been the place of many adventures, many nights spent watching the stars, and the place of their first kiss.

On the day he left it was a place of tears.

"Must you go?" Mei-Xing asked, tears streaking down her face.

"You know there's nothing more I want in the world than to be a singer. Well... Except for maybe a soccer star." He held Mei-Xing's hands and sadly chuckled.

"This is goodbye then?" Mei-Xing looked to the ground as her eyes started to water.

He looked sternly at the young girl in front of him and took his hands away from hers. "Mei, Never say goodbye bec-"

"Because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." She waved her hands erratically in the air.

He smiled to himself. "So... It's not goodbye. Just see ya."

Mei-Xing shook her head, he was always saying those two quotes. She looked him in the eyes. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Mei." He hugged her and they walked back to his house hand in hand. He got into the cab that was there waiting for him, waved, and it started down the road.

"WAIT!" Mei-Xing sprinted after the cab and it came to a halt. He got out in a hurry thinking something had happened. As Mei-Xing approached she tackled him with one last hug. Breathing in his scent as she dug her face into his chest. A muffled "See ya" was heard. He ruffled her hair and she looked up to see his angelic smile. He kissed her forehead and got back into the cab, where he mouthed "See ya" back and did a call me with his hand. And they had talked until his schedule became too hectic for them to keep in contact. Which was five years after he had gone. But that night was the last time Mei-Xing saw her best friend.

That was, until

Please log in to read the full chapter