Lake House

Unfinished
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gif (x)

Started: June 3, 2013
(Un)finished: June 17, 2013

Based off this dream.

I decided to try to write it out a little more.

-----x-----x-----x-----

 

"It's summer break why do I have to look at houses with you guys?" I asked my sister as she took the dirt road to the house we were going to look at.

"Because, if you're going to be living with us I'd like your input on the houses. Plus I really think this is going to be the one!"

"It doesn't matter what house you get! I'm only with you for the summer. And you said that about the last three!"

She pulled up to a grand wood house. Right by a lake. I looked around while as I got out of the car, I could see a tree with a tire swing, a dock that went into the lake, and a tire made path that probably went to a shed or something. "Yeah, but I really think this is it." We made our way to the realtor at the door.

An hour was spent inside seeing all the rooms and it was pretty spacious to say the least. Five bedrooms upstairs with a bathroom in each, the main level had a kitchen complete with an island bar, a dining room with a mini antique chandelier, the entertainment room still had the flat screen in it, and the downstairs had another bedroom and bathroom, and a game room with the necessities like pool and a ping pong table. I think my sister was right, this was definitely the one.

"Now if you would step out to the backyard with me I'll show you around."

We followed him to the backyard where he showed us the lake and the dock, a little tool shed, the tire swing, and the garage. After he was done my sister stood there and talked to him. I was standing there taking in the surroundings when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. A boy, running to hide behind a tree.

I heard a whisper in the wind, "Meet me in the garage~"

I stood there and watched the boy run off. After a few minutes I had told asked the realtor if it was alright if I could check out the garage, he gave a nod and I walked away.

I walked to the other side to find the door. I went to open it and it wouldn't budge. I pushed on it a little more, it gave away and I fell into to the main part of the garage. Looking around there was an old car half covered by a tarp, various paints cans, a workbench, another door, and a sink right beside me with a window above it. I turned to the sink and washed the dirt from my hands.

I looked out the window and saw the boys head go past. Expecting him to come through the door I came through, I turned and waited to see his face. He never came though.

I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I turned to see him, but he prevented me from doing so. How did he even get in.. I didn't see or hear a thing. We started mo

Please log in to read the full chapter