Last Heist

Unfinished
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gif (x)

Start: January 14, 2014
End: February 14, 2018

 

Okay this is inspired by GD's R.O.D. (Eng lyrics)
And also the Bonnie and Clyde tv movie.
Which I recommend watching. It's on Netflix right now.

-----x-----x-----x-----

 

Twelve bank robberies, done in four different provinces. Millions of dollars stolen from the innocent. Several police and bystandards shot at every scene. A gang that sometimes consisted of Jiyong's brother Youngbae and Youngbae's fiance Sandara. Jiyong and Chaerin were unstoppable, the modern day Bonnie and Clyde. Or so they thought they were, but the gang soon started to fall a part.

One night the police staged a shoot-out at the sea-side villa the couples were staying in. They had managed to escape but not without incident. A bullet had grazed he side of Youngbae's head, another bullet had shot through a window just as Sandara turned toward it. Spraying her face with glass. Jiyong had been shot in the shoulder, and Chaerin had gotten out completely unharmed, but not without grabbing her small wooden memory box first. They drove miles to a park, abandoned their car and then hiked a couple more miles into the woods to hide out. They camped out there for a few weeks, Jiyong went into town one day when they needed a few things. But the police were keeping an eye on what people bought, because they knew that they would need certain items to dress their wounds and temporarily take the pain away. The list of items consisted of Asprin, gauze wrap, vodka, ice packs, and a needle and thread. The items listed are exactly what Jiyong bought. The store owner phoned the police and told them that Jiyong had been into his store and what direction he had went.


Jiyong walked back to where they were camping out, it was dusk by then. Sandara was rocking Youngbae in her lap by the fire. Chaerin was looking at all the memories her wooden box had held. They were mostly of all the crimes they had committed, but they were also early memories of Jiyong and Chaerin, family and childhood memories. Jiyong had set the supplies down by Youngbae and started re-dressing his wound. Youngbae sat up and tended to Sandara's face. No one said anything to each other, they all just sat and looked at the fire until they fell asleep. Ji woke up every now and then to put more wood on the fire. The last time he woke he heard a noise in the woods. The crunching of debris. He quietly woke everyone up and explained the situation. He made a plan to run yet again.


"I'm tired of running and hiding! Dara and

Please log in to read the full chapter