Wings

Unfinished
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Gif Credit (x)

This was based off this dream.

I was going to write it as a chaptered fic. I already had the end, all I needed to to was write the events that led up to it.

But I forgot about it. And lost interest a bit.

It is unfinished.

-----x-----x-----x-----

 

{[Forward]}

 

 

"Boys, I have a new one for you." The high man himself said.

"What is it this time?" Asked Doojoon a little tired from their late night practice.
The man smirked and it only made the boys more eager to find out what their new assignment was.

"A girl." With that he dropped the file on the desk and faded away.

 

 

 

{[Chapter One]}

 

Kikwang read from one of the papers in front of him. "It says that she came here the day after she turned eighteen. She has no contact with her family. And her only friend is the Ahjumma who lives next to her."

"Does it say why she left?" Yoseob asked.

Kikwang searched the papers to see if the reason was written on one of them. "She... She wasn't happy. She had no one."

"But she looks like she was." Dongwoon implied as he held up her picture, getting a better look. "She's pretty too."

The guys gathered around him trying to look at the photograph all at once. Everyone except for Junhyung that is. He didn't really care. To him it was just another someone they had to help.

"Let's go." Junhyung said as he grabbed his jacket and vanished.

 

 

-----x-----x-----x-----

 

{[A week later]}

 

Th

Please log in to read the full chapter