Moving out

Will You Ever Be Mine?

Himchan sighed and picked up his bag, "___, don't come home. I don't wanna see you in our apartment."

Himchan left.

Youngjae placed his hand on your cheek, making you look up at him. You were still crying.

"___-ah, I.." He sighed as he brushed his thumb across your cheek.

"Come on, let's go." Yongguk said as he picked up his bag and began to walk towards the door.

Youngjae stopped him, "But were should we go? ___ can't go home, I don't want Himchan to do anything towards her." 

"He won't do anything towards her, Himchan's not evil. You know that, Youngjae-ah."

Youngjae sighed and looked back at you. You weren't crying anymore.

"I think I should stay with Hyoyeon unnie for awhile. I'll call her and ask." You said as you parted from Youngjae.

Yongguk walked over to you, "He's not going to do anything to you, just come home with us."

"I know he won't do anything, but I think that it's the best if I move out for awhile. Trust me, oppa, I'll be fine."

"You sure?" He asked and layed a hand on your cheek.

You nodded and turned to Youngjae, "Is it okay?"

"Only if I can visit you." He winked and smiled, which made you smile.

You picked up your phone and called your unnie.

"Hello?" Hyoyeon answered.

"Unnie, hi! It's ___."

"Oh, hi sis."

"Could you do me a favor?" You bit your lip.

"What kind of favor?"

"Could I stay with you for awhile?"

"But, you're living with the boys. Why would you-"

"Unnie, just please?"

"Sure, I guess you could..."

"Thank you. Are you home now?"

"No, still at work. If you need the key there is one in a plant outside the door."

"Okay, thanks unnie. See you later~" 

"Bye~" Your sister hung up.

You sighed and turned to your oppas. Youngjae took your hand and smiled at you. 

"I'll finish here, you guys go wait in the car." Yongguk said as he opened the door for you.

 Youngjae and you walked out of the studio, slowly making your way to the entrance of the building. Youngjae threw his arm around you as you walked.

"I'm gonna miss you, ____."

"But, you'll come visit me, right?" You looked up at your oppa.

"Of course, as often as I can." He replied, winking at you.

Three minutes later you were sitting in the car next to Youngjae. He turned his head to look at you. You smiled at him, making him smile back. He slowly leaned in to kiss you. You closed your eyes, just waiting for his lips to meet yours. Soon you could feel his breath on your face.

"____-ah?"

"Mm?"

"I love you." Youngjae said before smashing his lips onto yours.

You didn't kiss him back. He just said he loves you. Your heart skipped a beat. Youngjae pulled away.

"____-ah?" He chuckled.

".....Mmh?" 

"I still love you~" he smiled, waiting for you to reply. 

"I -I love you too." You smiled and slightly blushed.

Youngjae layed a hand on your cheek and kissed you again. This time you kissed him back. You could feel Youngjae smile through the kiss. He pulled away and looked you in the eyes.

"How come you never call me 'oppa'?" He asked as he took your hand, still looking into your eyes.

"I don't know really... " You looked down on yours and Youngjae's hand, "Do you want me to call you that?"

"Why not~?" Youngjae chuckled as he looked out the window, "Oh look, there's Yongguk hyung!" 

You turned to look out the window. Yongguk walked towards the car as he looked through his phone. You turned your head back to Youngjae and layed your head on his shoulder. Yongguk opened the car door.

"Ready to go?" He asked, looking at you two through the mirror.

"Neh~" You both replied.

"Lets go then." Yongguk said, putting on a pair of sunglasses before driving off.

Fifteen minutes later the car stopped outside your sisters house. You got out of the car and so did Youngjae.

"We'll stop by later with some of your stuff okay?" Youngjae said.

You nodded and turned to look at Yongguk in the car. He waved and so did you.

"See you later then~" Youngjae pecked your cheek before getting into the car again.

You waved one last time as they drove off and then went to look for the key. You found the plant and soon you found the key as well. It was covered in mud, but you just ignored it and unlocked the door. When you opened the door you were greeted by silence. A long sigh escaped your mouth as you slipped off your shoes and closed the door behind you. You were amazed. Your sisters house was beautiful and big. A melodie was heard from the kitchen. It was a sweet melodie and it dragged you towards the kitchen. In the kitchen you found a stereo. Huh, she must have forgotten to turn it off. You turned to the fridge and opened it. You took out a can of juice and poored it in a glass before you walked towards the living room. While sipping your juice you heard a noise from upstairs, like if someone were talking. You raised an eyebrow and put the glass down on the coffee table before standing up. You slowly walked towards the staircase as your heart pounded fast. Is there really someone up there? You hesitated at first. After hearing the sound again you quietly tiptoed upstairs. Soon you could hear a conversation between a man and a woman.

"No, honey. It's not her." The woman said.

"How do you know for sure?"

"She called me and said that our little daughter is coming over." 

"____?" The mans voice beamed

Wait, I'm ____. You quickly walked up to the door the voices were coming from and opened it. In front of you stood your parents. Shocked as you were you just stood there, wide eyed. Your father walked up to you.

"My little baby, look at you. Beautiful!" He hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead.

Your mother joined the hug, "Sweetie, we've missed you so much!"

You could feel your eyes tear up, "I've missed you too! Wh-what are you doing here?"

"We wanted to meet you guys, so we came here." Your father said as you broke the hug.

"Does Hyoyeon know about this? And Seunghyun?" You asked as you dried the tears that had almost fallen down your cheek.

"Yes, they know. We were going to surprise you, honey." Your father said as he walked out of the room, taking yours and your mothers hand, "Let's go downstairs so we can sit down. "

You went downstairs with your parents, holding your mother's arm. Your father sat down on the sofa in the living room and so did you and your mother.

"So, why are you visiting your sister when she's at work?" Mr. Park, your father, asked.

"Well, I'm actually staying here for awhile." You said as you looked down. 

"Aren't you living with the boys? Did they kicked you out?!" 

"N-no...uhm...yeah, kinda..." You sighed and sat up straight.

Mrs. Park gave you a what-happened-look and you sighed one more time. You took a deep breath and began to explain. Explain everything from how you were in love with Youngjae to the pretend relationship and what happened just 30 minutes ago. Your mother hugged you.

"Honey, it's going to be okay. Trust me." She broke the hug and your cheek.

"I wouldn't say that. I haven't met that boyfriend of yours, how can I now for sure that he can make you feel better after all this? That's his job now." Mr. Park said as he crossed his arms.

"Dad, Youngjae oppa is already making me feel better. He really cares for me."

"I still want to meet him." He mumbled.

"He's stopping by later with some of my stuff. You could meet him then." You said as you stood up, "I'll go take a shower."

"Okay, sweetie." Your mother smiled.

 

When you came out of the shower 40 minutes later your phone beeped. You unlocked it and saw a text message from Youngjae.

Youngjae: We're there in five minutes, is that okay? ^^

You: All of you? 

Youngjae: No. Himchan isn't...

You: Okay, see you soon then~ (:

Youngjae: ;)

You rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen where your mother was. She was standing by the oven, making food.

"They're here in five." You smiled and sat down by the counter.

"All of them?" 

"No, not Himcan oppa.."

Your mother just smiled.  Your father came in and sat down by the counter next to you. He put up his arm, showing that he wanted to arm wrestle. You smiled and put up your arm as well.

Five minutes past and the doorbell rang. You almost ran to the door and then opened it.

"_____!" They all beamed when you opened.

"Hi guys!" You smiled and let them in.

Youngjae quickly slipped off his shoes and gave you a hug, "You okay?"

"Yeah." You broke the hug and looked up at him.

Youngjae pecked your cheek and smiled at you.

You smiled back and turned to the other guys, "Just so you guys know, my paren-"

Your mother interrupted you, "Hello everybody, I'm ____'s mother."

She bowed and smiled.  The boys bowed back and your mother turned to Youngjae.

"Youngjae-sshi, right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Park. I'm you're daughters boyfriend." Youngjae said politely as he bowed one more time.

"Would you mind coming to the kitchen? ____'s father and I would like to talk to you." She said, still smiling.

"Sure."

 

 

------------------------

Sorry for updating so late.... But I've been pretty busy to be honest.

Anyways, I'm officially 19 years old now! ;D

I love you guys for staying subscribed! <3

Comment/Subscribe. <3