Caring oppas

Will You Ever Be Mine?

You just arrived to the dorm after a long day at work. Even though you've only been working with the two oldest oppas today you were pretty tired, that's not normal to be you. You barely get tired after working with all six of them at the same time. You slipped off your shoes and walked inside.

"Are the others asleep?" you asked in hope for someone to respond to your question.

"No, they have schedule." Himchan responded. 

"Okay."

You felt a bit dizzy and pouted. As you letted out a sigh, you made your way to the sofa in the living room. Himchan sat beside you and looked at your face. It was much more pale than usual. 

"____-ah, are you feeling okay?" Himchan asked as he made a cute pout with his ulzzang face.

"Not really... "

"Are you just tired or are you ill?" he asked worried.

"Both I think... But hey, I'll get better!" You said and forced out a smile.

"OH MY, YOU FORCED A SMILE, ARE YOU GONNA DIE?!?! YONGGUKKIE HYUNG, ____ IS DYING!!" Himchan called for his hyung.

"Ani, oppa, I'm fine, don't over react everything." you mumbled and closed your eyes.

Yongguk came in with a water bottle in his hand. Himchan pointed at you and Yongguk walked over to you as he gave you a concerned look.

"____-ah, you must have fever." Yongguk said as he felt your forehead with his right hand.

You sighed and leaned your head back in the sofa. A headache made its way through your already dizzy head as Yongguk your cheek with his index finger. 

"I'll get a wet towel to put on your forehead." he said leaving you with Himchan for a while.

"You'll get better, I promise~" Himchan pecked your cheek and tucked you in under a purple blanket. 

Yongguk came back with the towel and he placed it on your forehead. He also pecked your cheek and soon you fell asleep. Both of your oppas smiled at you and walked to the kitchen. Himchan opened the fridge and reached for a coke.

"Himchannie? Do you know when the others come home?" Yongguk asked his dongsaeng.

"Late, like 2.00am or something. Jonguppie told me that." 

"Then there's no reason to stay up waitin' for them." Yongguk said. 

"We should go to sleep."

_________________

The next morning you woke up by a loud bang. You sat straight up, causing you to groan at your headache. Looking to your right you saw Youngjae picking up the remote control. 

"Sorry for waking you up, _____-ah~ I accidentally dropped the remote." he said with a soft voice. 

"..It's...umm..okay..Youngjae..." you shyly spoke as you looked down.

"By the way, _____-ah, how are you? You seem to be more pale than usual." Youngjae said as he moved closer to you.

"I-I...just have a headache... that's all.." 

"BREAKFAST IS READY~ !!" Himchan's voice echoed through the house.

Youngjae ran of to the kitchen leaving you alone in the living room with the TV on. 

Ten minutes later you walked to the kitchen looking like a zombie. Your hair was messy, the makeup from yesterday looked like dirt and your morning gaze made the zombie-look all complete.

"Yah, noona! You look like we did in 'Warrior' m/v. I mean look at your makeup, it's like an exact copy!" Junhong chuckled as he took a bit from his toast.

You were to tired to react.

"____-ah, how are you feeling today?" Yongguk asked as you sat down besides him.

You replied by leaning your head on his shoulder and groan. Caring Yongguk oppa felt your forehead like he did yesterday. 

"Your fever's gone down, that's good~" he said and smiled.

"YOU HADE FEVER?!??!!" the four youngest boys screamed in concerns. 

"Are you okay?!" Jongup asked really worried.

To respond you nodded lazily.

"You sure?" Daehyun asked from across the table.

"I just have a headache..." you said as you yawned.

"Now eat your breakfast, _____-ah~" Himchan said and you began to eat.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, first chapter is up! :D Hope you guys liked it, I was kinda in a rush while writing it so sorry if it ... >.< 

I'll try to update as soon as possible! ^_^

 Comment/subscribe. <3