Evil Yongguk

Will You Ever Be Mine?

"Seunghyun oppa, Hyoyeon unnie!!" You squealed as you hugged them tightly.

They chuckled and hugged you back.

"Haven't seen you in months, you little freak." Seunghyun ruffled your hair.

"I've missed you, sis~" Hyoyeon hugged you again.

"I've missed you too!" You beamed, "What are you guys doing here?" 

Seunghyun and Hyoyeon didn't answer, they just nodded their heads towards the sofas. The boys, of course. You ran up to them and group hugged them. 

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!" You jumped up and down.

"You happy?" Himchan asked as you parted from the boys.

"Very, thank you so much!" You squealed.

"We did it because we care for you and love you very much, ____." Yongguk smiled, "we felt like you needed this boost."

You almost teared up hearing him say that, "I love you too, oppas!"

"What about me?!" Junhong pouted.

"I love you too, Junhong-ah." You smiled and turned to Hyoyeon and Seunghyun.

"Where's the bathroom?" Seunghyun awkwardly asked as he scratched his neck.

"I'll show you." Daehyun smiled, leading the way for the older boy.

Yongguk and Himchan went to the kitchen to make breakfast and Jongup and Junhong went to their room. God knows why. Hyoyeon dragged you into one of the sofas and you two began to talk about everything and everyone. Youngjae had taken a seat next to you. Since you were talking to Hyoyeon, you sat with your back against Youngjae. While you were chatting you could feel Youngjae's arms hugging you from behind and his breath in your neck. You froze.

"Y-Youngjae?" You said. 

"Neh~" He spoke into your hair.

"Wait a minute," Hyoyeon sat up straight, "Are you two...?"

"Uhm, no unni-"

"Yes we are." Youngjae said, "right honey?"

Your heart skipped a beat when he said that. You then turned to face him.

"Wh-wha-"

"Hyosung is coming for breakfast too, see this as a preparation for it, okay?" Youngjae whispered and smiled.

"You guys okay?" Hyoyeon asked, curious about you two, "Are you a couple?"

"Yes." You smiled at your older sister as Youngjae hugged you again.

"AAAWWW YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!" Hyoyeon clapped her hands in excitement.

"Unnie..." You lowered your head and blushed.

Youngjae let out a soft chuckle as he snuggled closer. 

Yongguk's voice was heard from the kitchen, "You guys okay in there?" 

"We're fine, oppa!" You shouted back, making Youngjae jump a little.

"Hey, Yongguk-sshi has grown really handsome since I last saw him." Hyoyeon smiled cutely.

"Unnie, d-do you like Yongguk oppa?" Your eyes widened and so did Youngjae's.

"No, just stating the fact that he's good-looking." Hyoyeon threw her hands up in the air.

Both you and Youngjae chuckled, which made you blush. 

"Hyosung's here, lets eat!" Himchan's voice boomed from the kitchen.

Youngjae stood up, grabbing your hand, "Let's go~" 

You and Hyoyeon exchanged looks before heading to the kitchen with Youngjae.

"____!!" Hyosung threw her arms around you as soon as you stepped inside the kitchen.

"Hyosung unnie!!" You hugged her back.

Hyosung broke the hug, "And who's this?" 

"This is my sister." You smiled brightly.

"Park Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon bowed and smiled friendly.

"I'm Jeon Hyosung." Hyosung smiled cutely before sitting down next to her boyfriend.

"Sit down, girls." Yongguk smiled.

You took the seat next to Seunghyun, who smiled brightly at you. Hyoyeon had taken the seat between Hyosung and Yongguk, since it was the only empty one left.  To your right sat Youngjae, smiling. He eyed you and smiled even bigger and brighter. You looked down on your empty plate and blushed.

"Common guys, lets dig in!" Himchan said, and with that everybody threw themselves at the food. Everyone except for you.

"Calm down, geez." Yongguk said after getting his food.

When everyone calmed down, you got ready to dig in as well. You pouted when you didn't even see a single noodle left for you. No one noticed since they were eating their breakfast, except for Youngjae. He turned his head to look at you. 

"No food? Did you already eat up?" He raised an eyebrow, still chewing his food.

"No, you guys t-took all the food..." You said, still looking down.

"Oh, sorry... Here, we can share."  Youngjae scooted closer as he put some of his food at your plate, "There you go~"

"Th-thank you." You blushed and began to eat.

Hyosung looked up at you two, "Aigooooooooooooooooo, so cute! Youngjae-ah, you're such a gentlemen towards her!" 

"You guys make the cutest couple!" Hyoyeon squealed.

"Couple? COUPLE?" Seunghyun glared at Youngjae, "Are you my baby sisters boyfriend...?" 

"N-neh."

"Hope you're taking good care of her, no one hurts my baby sister."

"Yah, oppa, calm down." Both you and Hyoyeon said.

Seunghyun just scoffed and began to eat again. You exchanged a look with Youngjae and mouthed a 'sorry'. He just nodded his head and smiled, showing that it was okay.

After breakfast Seunghyun had to go to work, which made you sad. 

"I'm sorry ____-ah, but I have to work, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Seunghyun hugged you.

"Okay." You hugged him back, "Bye."

He waved at you and then walked out the door. You locked the door after him before stepping into the living room. Hyosung came smiling towards you as you sat down on the sofa next to Youngjae.

"So, have you two kissed now?" She asked, making a creepy face.

"Uhmm..." You blushed and glanced at Youngjae, who slowly turned to look at you.

"Have you?" Hyosung asked again, making Hyoyeon more curious than ever.

Youngjae shook his head, still looking at you. You shyly eyed him as he took your hands. He smiled sweetly at you, making you blush even more. Youngjae froze a bit. Wait... Is she blushing? Maybe it's just a part of the act...

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KISS HER ALREADY!!" Both Hyosung and Hyoyeon shouted.

Yongguk, who was in the kitchen, came running into the living room, "What did I say about the kissing? Not in here!"

Daehyun, Jongup and Himchan sighed, "Hyung..."

"WHAT?" Junhong faked tears, "Hyung, why are you ruin this again?!!" 

"____-ah, come here." Yongguk said, taking you by the wrist.

"Oppa..." You sighed and let him drag you away from the living room.

Yongguk held a stabile grip around your wrist as he dragged you into your room. You made him let go of your wrist as you eyed him.

"Mad?" He sighed.

"Very."

"You know what I said, no kissing him unless he really wants to." Yongguk crossed his arms.

You sighed as you sat down by the desk, "Your evil, Bang Yongguk. As your stylist, I'm gonna make you look the worst in your next photo shoot. And music video. And interview. And everywhere." 

Yongguk scoffed, making you frown. He sighed again and leaned over your desk. 

"You're a good sketcher." Yongguk nodded his head as he grabbed your sketch book.

"You don't mean that, you're just trying to make me happy." You grumpily said.

"I do mean it. It's a creative thinking behind these sketches, really impressive and inspiring."

"Thanks. Now go, I wanna be alone." You grabbed the sketch book away from him.

Yongguk made you stand up so he could hug you, "I'm doing this because I care for you, okay? Don't be mad."

"Okay." You smiled a bit.

Yongguk kissed your forehead before leaving your room. You sighed and sat down on your bed, picking up your phone. You decided to text Hyosung.

Sent 12:17Unnie, why don't we go to the mall? You, Hyoyeon and me.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

After five minutes Hyosung and Hyoyeon came into your room.

"What's wrong, you didn't use smilies in your text message." Hyosung asked, sitting down on your bed.

"Nothing, I just need to go out for awhile. Could you guys come with me?" 

"Sure, ____-ah." Your older sister smiled.

"We'll wait for you in the kitchen, okay? Go change out of that pyjamas." Hyosung chuckled sweetly before walking out the room with Hyoyeon.

You stood up and walked over to your closet, picking an outfit. The outfit was simple, a cute white shirt and a pair of jeans shorts. Before walking out the door you put on some light makeup. You closed your bed room door behind you and began to walk towards the kitchen, when you felt someone taking you by your wrist and pulled you into a room. Realising that it was Youngjae, your heart skipped a beat. He had dragged you into his room. You two were alone in it. Youngjae eyed you, making you blush like always.

"Yongguk hyung cant stop us now~" And with that he quickly leaned in and gave you a long, passionate kiss.

 

------------------------------------------

Guys, I am sososososososososo sorry for not updating! D: Please forgive me. <3

And sorry if this chapter ... :/

Love you all for staying subscribed! <3

Comment/Subscribe. <3